Heyyyyyyyyy :( 

13 minutes ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

Hemalurgic headshot is not on the player list.

Guessing drake the parshendi was a son kill, and the other two are voidbringers or ghostbloods. @The Flash @BrightnessRadiant any guesses on who would want you dead and why?

Apparently someone who has learned my role was a ghost....that's the only thing I can think of *shrugs.

I'm unaligned and have offered help to a few people (both sides)...apparently someone didn't want me around anymore :mellow: I'm sad that after all the talk of peace that 5 Alethi were attacked.

1 minute ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

I'm sad that after all the talk of peace that 5 Alethi were attacked.

Well I mean 3 were from the voidbringer decayform kills, 1 was probably from ghostblood, and 1 might have been from a Parshendi shardbearer or something. Really, the village only had to do with one of those kills, and only one person was involved, with none of the other Parshendi in on it.

Just now, cloudjumper said:

Well I mean 3 were from the voidbringer decayform kills, 1 was probably from ghostblood, and 1 might have been from a Parshendi shardbearer or something. Really, the village only had to do with one of those kills, and only one person was involved, with none of the other Parshendi in on it.

Ah hmmm apparently I should read the rules some more....I'm really confused by the attack on me tbh. Why attack someone who offered you help? 

There's 3 attacks unaccounted for. I agree with Joe that one could be a ghostblood kill on the alethi. They want to decrease the Alethi numbers. The attack on Drake is most likely SoH. He's at forefront of the Parshendi peace delegation. It would make sense that the SoH want him out of the way. That leaves one more attack on Alethi. I'm thinking two possibilities, and a small chance of a third one.

The Parshendi voidbringer or an unaligned parshendi attack with a newly acquired shardblade. The other could be a ghostblood with a shardblade. The one that is unlikely is a SoH shardblade attack on an Alethi. Or a random unaligned alethi wanted to test his blade out at random.

Just now, Megasif said:

There's 3 attacks unaccounted for. I agree with Joe that one could be a ghostblood kill on the alethi. They want to decrease the Alethi numbers. The attack on Drake is most likely SoH. He's at forefront of the Parshendi peace delegation. It would make sense that the SoH want him out of the way. That leaves one more attack on Alethi. I'm thinking two possibilities, and a small chance of a third one.

The Parshendi voidbringer or an unaligned parshendi attack with a newly acquired shardblade. The other could be a ghostblood with a shardblade. The one that is unlikely is a SoH shardblade attack on an Alethi. Or a random unaligned alethi wanted to test his blade out at random.

I'm thinking it's more likely that before Road and Len died they and the last voidbringer used their decayform kills and RB'd people. There would have been 3 people RB'd last turn, presumably three people who died or were attacked last night. Can anyone confirm this? Orlok stated that he had been RB'd, and I think Aster might have as well? We can assume that the SoH maybeshardblade kill was on Drake, and the ghostblood kill was on another Alethi, because they want the numbers to be spread evenly throughout both factions. I doubt that a ghostblood has a shardblade, considering that they already have a kill.

1 hour ago, Elbereth said:

*sigh* That's going to make things a bit more difficult, and annoying. >>

If no one minds, now that Orlok's been confirmed as an Artifabrian, I'd like to lynch Jondesu, please? 

This. Jondesu should have died yesterday, so I'm going to take a big look at the people who suggested otherwise as potential Ghostbloods. It sucks that he still has an extra life though.

Hmm. I have a feeling that today is going to be fairly useless discussion wise.

Flash, you are apparently suspicious enough to one of the secret factions to merit a kill, yet also important enough to merit a defense. May I ask what you think you did to merit a kill and defense?

People,.we can lynch Jon later in the cycle. Let's please talk.

Right then. Time to go through the people who voted for HH, a normal Alethi, instead of Jondesu, the person who an Artifabrian said was a Ghostblood.

1. Drake Marshall: He's a Parshendi, so it's not that surprising he wants another target. He argues we should just shardblade Jondesu instead. From the results, it appears no one followed that advice. I would hope all factions attack Jondesu this cycle to end the threat, as everyone needs the Ghostbloods dead. Still, I worry that the Parshendi made a deal with the Ghostbloods to protect themselves. Hopefully not, but I wonder. He's also RP'ing that he went into Decayform, so I'm guessing he is the last Voidbringer.
  2. Cloudjumper: Another Parshendi. Nothing that interesting
  3. StrikerEZ: He's listed as voting for Jondesu, which means he could have gotten vote manipulated. You jumped onto the bandwagon extremely early, which makes me suspect Ghostblood. However, apparently you were in a PM with HH, which made you suspicious.
  4. Crimson Wolf: Again, another early Alethi vote. She even voted on Orlok before going to HH. Really suspicious.
  5. Joe in the Bush: Really? Another Alethi voting for Orlok then HH. Wants to protect the Ghostbloods so that peace can happen. Excuse me, but peace can only happen with all the Ghostbloods dead.
  6. Yitzi: He was in the PM, so at least it makes a little bit of sense. Still don't like Alethi voting against their self-interest.
  7. Megasif: A new player, so I understand why he would want peace. It's a bit bandwagon-y, but I'm not that suspicious of it.
  8. Alvron: Another Parshendi, another vote on the pile.
  9. Daniyah: Another Parshendi, another vote on the pile.
  10. Brightness Radiant: Apparently unaligned? I'm not sure I believe it, but she was attacked last night, so I'm not looking to kill her yet.
  11. Frozen Mint: Oh look, another Parshendi.

I'm somehow missing Jondesu's vote, but it isn't that surprising a Ghostblood would vote to save themselves. I'm extremely suspicious of the Alethi who voted for Orlok then HH. That makes me distrust Joe and Crimson.

Joe in the Bush: Really? Another Alethi voting for Orlok then HH. Wants to protect the Ghostbloods so that peace can happen. Excuse me, but peace can only happen with all the Ghostbloods dead.

On mobile, so won't actually quote, but I have clearly been going after the sons of honour and the ghostbloods since day 2. Orlok was my best bet for being a son. Now Yitzi is, with flash as a second. I'll be pursuing a lynch on one of them today, as the son's are the strongest faction, and I know Jondesu will be lynched anyway. Plus I figured the sons would shardblade him, being a parshendi and a secret faction.

Also, if I recall correctly, I was the first Alrthi to vote for Orlok. Not another one.

Wow. A lot of things happened this cycle. And I have a lot to say:

First, HH was innocent. That truly sucks. Whatever you might say about me being Parshendi, I want to make it quite clear that I do take lynching an unaligned Alethi very seriously. I was pretty sure he was a Ghostblood.

Second. Jondesu didn't get shardbladed. Instead, I did. Isn't that interesting? Part of why I requested that we let the shardblader hit Jondesu is so that they wouldn't decide to go target another innocent Parshendi. The fact that the shardblader attacked me instead pretty much proves that this shardblader is a Son of Honor. Unsurprising.

Third, this presents something of a conundrum, because Jondesu is still alive. That's not good. At all. (And don't blame that on me for preventing Jondesu from dying, because the Alethi shardblader also failed to attack Jondesu in favor of attacking me instead.)

Fourth, the decayforms seem to have killed two unaligned investigative abilities. That makes life difficult, because unaligned scanners are a great tool for making peace. I'm still committed to peace (it's not really as if I have a choice, seeing as the Voidbringers might as well be out for the count), but it just got a bit harder.

Fifth, I scanned BrightnessRadiant last cycle, and learned that she is a Son of Honor.

Sixth, I'm probably going to die by a Son of Honor shardblade next cycle, unless somebody kind decides to protect me.

So, that's the rundown. I need time to think.

And I'm getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow so I may not be able to do very much for a large chunk of this cycle.

7 hours ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

Apparently someone who has learned my role was a ghost....that's the only thing I can think of *shrugs.

Wait, role?  You mean alignment, I assume?

And that would imply that the Ghostblood kill was Flash; there's no way they'd attack one of their own and then have her claim.  And we've established that Drake was the SoH kill.

So that suggests the Sons hit Drake, the Ghostbloods hit Flash, and the new Parshendi Shardbearer hit Brightness.  Though why the Parshendi would go after a Ghostblood if the Ghostbloods are hitting Alethi is another question; maybe someone didn't learn your role and they just went after you because you're Alethi.  (In which case, thanks for the info.)

Oh, and I'm voting Jondesu.  He's pretty much confirmed to be a Ghostblood at this point, and will take two votes to eliminate (unless someone with a shardblade goes after him, which seems sort of unlikely, seeing as they didn't last cycle, or the Voidbringers take him out, which is really unlikely).  Taking out BR is another valid possibility, since she admitted to being a Ghostblood, but I'm sort of hoping that whoever attacked her last cycle will finish the job.

8 hours ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

Hemalurgic headshot is not on the player list.

Guessing drake the parshendi was a son kill, and the other two are voidbringers or ghostbloods. @The Flash @BrightnessRadiant any guesses on who would want you dead and why?

No idea. But I bet they've broken through my Shardplate now :( only one person knew I had that, so I'm betting they didn't know that. 

But seriously I'm not all that important. I'm not even a son of honor. Just an average alethi with blue Shardplate. 

Edited by The Flash

I'm kind of suspicious of @Crimsn-Wolf. Partly a gut read, and partly her voting pattern. Voted Len D1 (6th vote on Len). Voted Orlok D2 and advocated we lynch Jond later. Removed vote from Orlok (2nd vote on Orlok, Joe's being the 1st), and placed it on HH (5th vote on HH), in agreement with Drake.

14 minutes ago, Yitzi2 said:

Taking out BR is another valid possibility, since she admitted to being a Ghostblood, but I'm sort of hoping that whoever attacked her last cycle will finish the job.

What? She claims unaligned, though Drake scanned her Son of Honour. 

Jondesu.

9 hours ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

I'm unaligned and have offered help to a few people (both sides)...apparently someone didn't want me around anymore :mellow: I'm sad that after all the talk of peace that 5 Alethi were attacked.

Ok, before I read this as "my alignment is ghostblood".  Now that I reread, I see my mistake: You were saying that a ghostblood learned your role.

1 hour ago, _Stick_ said:

I'm kind of suspicious of @Crimsn-Wolf. Partly a gut read, and partly her voting pattern. Voted Len D1 (6th vote on Len). Voted Orlok D2 and advocated we lynch Jond later. Removed vote from Orlok (2nd vote on Orlok, Joe's being the 1st), and placed it on HH (5th vote on HH), in agreement with Drake.

What? She claims unaligned, though Drake scanned her Son of Honour. 

Jondesu.

Ah.  I misread her post, as I just (earlier in this post) mentioned.

11 hours ago, Seonid said:

Raaman (Hemalurgic Headshot) was lynched! He was an Alethi Guardsman!

Locke (OrlokTsubodai) was killed! He was an Alethi Artifabrian!

Aredor (asterion137) was killed! He was an Alethi Artifabrian!

Unnamed Character 1 (BrightnessRadiant) was attacked but survived!

Max Mercury (The Flash) was attacked but survived!

Kyner (Drake Marshall) was attacked but survived!

Let's go over this in detail, so that those in the back can hear. There were 6 attacks, 1 was the lynch, 2 were decayform, and are therefore unusable again. The other three were made by two shardblade holders and a random Ghostblood.

7 hours ago, Drake Marshall said:

Fifth, I scanned BrightnessRadiant last cycle, and learned that she is a Son of Honor.

Sixth, I'm probably going to die by a Son of Honor shardblade next cycle, unless somebody kind decides to protect me.

Drake is out last scanner, and he has found a Son of honour, so let's go over our lynch possibilities right now: Jondesu, the revealed Ghostblood with two lives, who will take up two turns of lynching, and when he dies the ghostblood kill will continue to happen no matter what, or Brightness Radiant, the Son of Honour with only one live, and a 1/3 to 1/5 chance of being the only Son of Honour with a kill role, thereby stopping the Sons of Honour from murdering our last scanner.

2 lynches for little gain, or one lynch for the possibility of lots of gain. The scales are pretty darn clear here to me. Brightness Radiant

PS: The Flash I would like to know who knew your role, but you're mostly off the hook. :Thumbs_Up:

Edited by A Joe in the Bush

24 minutes ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

Let's go over this in detail, so that those in the back can hear. There were 6 attacks, 1 was the lynch, 2 were decayform, and are therefore unusable again. The other three were made by two shardblade holders and a random Ghostblood.

Drake is out last scanner, and he has found a Son of honour, so let's go over our lynch possibilities right now: Jondesu, the revealed Ghostblood with two lives, who will take up two turns of lynching, and when he dies the ghostblood kill will continue to happen no matter what, or Brightness Radiant, the Son of Honour with only one live, and a 1/3 to 1/5 chance of being the only Son of Honour with a kill role, thereby stopping the Sons of Honour from murdering our last scanner.

You know what, this makes sense.  We can always lynch Jon later.  Jondesu BR

I probably won't be able to do much the rest of the cycle, but BR

Here's hoping she has a blade

I don't really like leaving Jondesu alive though. I feel like we are being maneuvred  into being forced to use up two lynches on him... @parshendi shardblader, I would encourage you to seriously consider hitting Jondesu this cycle. That would help tie up a loose end.

Also I think I officially trust Yitzi to not be a son

Okay I can see the reasoning behind this. Plus we haven't really had a SoH death yet. Considering the numbers that have been assumed about the other factions: if there's 3-4 voidbringers, 1-2 parshendi ghostbloods and 2-4 alethi ghostbloods then theres likely to be at least 4-6, or 3-5 SoH.

If we can save Drake somehow, that would mean moving forward with the unaligned victory. Jondesu BR

2 hours ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

Jondesu, the revealed Ghostblood with two lives, who will take up two turns of lynching, and when he dies the ghostblood kill will continue to happen no matter what, or Brightness Radiant, the Son of Honour with only one live, and a 1/3 to 1/5 chance of being the only Son of Honour with a kill role, thereby stopping the Sons of Honour from murdering our last scanner.

I mean yeah, but killing them one by one is the only way to stop the ghostblood kill from happening :P

I feel better with my vote on Jond, as the Ghostbloods are a common target for all of us, but being an unaligned Alethi, I'm aiming for an unaligned win. Jondesu, BR. To the unaligned Parshendi: y'all better appreciate this :P 

48 minutes ago, Drake Marshall said:

I don't really like leaving Jondesu alive though. I feel like we are being maneuvred  into being forced to use up two lynches on him... @parshendi shardblader, I would encourage you to seriously consider hitting Jondesu this cycle. That would help tie up a loose end.

I very much agree with this.

Ninjad by megasif 

Edited by _Stick_