Mrs. Voidus and I are off to get an ultrasound, and we can finally find out what the baby is. :D :D :D :D

Given your... interest... in Spritual Gene Engineering aka Hemalurgy, I'm afraid to guess.

P.S. I'm totally not afraid of natural born koloss-kandra Inquisitor Fullborn.

Edited by Oversleep

So, driving through New Mexico and Texas, I learned a few things. 

1. New Mexico has an unsettling habit of listing an exit number alongside the names of two towns on road signs—for instance, "Lordsburg: 10 miles, Deming: 58 miles, Exit 15: 101 miles." WHAT UNNAMABLE THING IS IN EXIT 15, NEW MEXICO DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION? 
  2. Texas is very windy. 
  3. Punctuation is important. I passed a Nowheresville gas station advertising diesel fuel and fried chicken. Pretty great, right? Well, without a comma, it looked like they were trying to entice travelers to try their diesel fried chicken. 

Did I ever mention the time our family saw a fast food restaurant that was "NOW HIRING ROAST BEEF SPECIAL $6.95"

Is 120 lbs considered too skinny?

We weigh the same amount!

*makes things awkward*

But, it's weird, because I actually weigh more than my two friends (they're twins). I was always the small one in our little group, but now we're all about the same height and build. And I'm still smaller than them in some ways, yet I weigh more. I think I must be denser or something.

*is confused and puzzled by a letter from the creator that popped up on tomorrow's Questionable Content webcomic*

*sees date on letter*

Ooooh, yeah.

A word of warning to all of my dear friends on the Shard:  Over the course of the next 24 hours, TRUST NO ONE.