To continue my quest for a better diet, I have bought a bunch of Easter candy that was on sale.

Man, dieting is easy! ;)

You say that like there's another option. Aren't easter eggs the only thing you're allowed to eat during easter? I'm pretty sure they are.  :ph34r:

So, driving through New Mexico and Texas, I learned a few things. 

1. New Mexico has an unsettling habit of listing an exit number alongside the names of two towns on road signs—for instance, "Lordsburg: 10 miles, Deming: 58 miles, Exit 15: 101 miles." WHAT UNNAMABLE THING IS IN EXIT 15, NEW MEXICO DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION? 
  2. Texas is very windy. 
  3. Punctuation is important. I passed a Nowheresville gas station advertising diesel fuel and fried chicken. Pretty great, right? Well, without a comma, it looked like they were trying to entice travelers to try their diesel fried chicken. 

Well maybe the problem is that the extreme wind keeps blowing fumes from the diesel fried chicken into the people painting the road signs so partway through they forget what they were supposed to be writing and just use an exit number.  :ph34r:

So, driving through New Mexico and Texas, I learned a few things. 

1. New Mexico has an unsettling habit of listing an exit number alongside the names of two towns on road signs—for instance, "Lordsburg: 10 miles, Deming: 58 miles, Exit 15: 101 miles." WHAT UNNAMABLE THING IS IN EXIT 15, NEW MEXICO DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION? 
  2. Texas is very windy. 
  3. Punctuation is important. I passed a Nowheresville gas station advertising diesel fuel and fried chicken. Pretty great, right? Well, without a comma, it looked like they were trying to entice travelers to try their diesel fried chicken. 

Exit 15 is where the mother of The Thing slumbers until the end of days.

Exit 15 is where the mother of The Thing slumbers until the end of days.

No wonder NM made Bruce so nervous. :mellow: 

Though I did discover some cute (and not-so-cute) quirks of his. 

Cute: Whenever we went under an overpass, he'd duck. 

Not-so-cute: While stuck in stop-and-go El Paso traffic, he barked at every. single. semi that passed. 

No wonder NM made Bruce so nervous. :mellow:

Though I did discover some cute (and not-so-cute) quirks of his. 

Cute: Whenever we went under an overpass, he'd duck. 

Not-so-cute: While stuck in stop-and-go El Paso traffic, he barked at every. single. semi that passed. 

Also, NM has volcanoes.  Maybe he sensed them.  :ph34r:

The semi barking has me giggling.

Also, NM has volcanoes.  Maybe he sensed them.  :ph34r:

The semi barking has me giggling.

A volcano-sensing pug. I can live with that. :ph34r: 

It's more giggle-worthy when you're not stuck behind a sedan leaving a comically large gap between itself and the car in front, and also refusing to let you pass, with a pug barking at the top of his lungs. 

"Well you see miss, we were trying--"

"I see, OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!"

". . . Are their heads off?"

"Their heads are gone, so please your majesty."

"That's right. . . . Do you play croquet?"

"Yes, your majesty."

"Come on then!"

You might be able to tell, but I have that entire scene nearly memorized. #PerksOfBeingInAliceInWonderlandForDrama

Did anyone else learn the definition of a caucus race from the pool of tears scene? 

I absolutely love playing characters who's primary drive is Rage. I'm currently the actor for Ross in my school's production of Macbeth. Ross is a warrior-thane, and participates in several battles against Norway before the play, and against Macbeth during the play. And in every scene, I play him as either happy, or enraged. Angry characters are just so fun! They do the best things!

To audition for Macbeth, we were told to memorize any monologue or soliloquy from Shakespeare, and perform it. I chooses Iago's 'Thus do I ever make my fool my purse'. I played him as full of rage as well. One of the Lines in the monologue is 'I Hate the Moor'. I worked with a techie before hand to make some props for the audition, and during the audition, I screamed that line to the theatre, and smashed my fist into a table we'd built to break it in half. It was beautiful.

Rage is a beautiful emotion on stage.