Good for the cute little pug. Everything else going alright?

I think so. We seem t be making pretty good time. I was going to stop and see the Thing, but the gift shop made Bruce nervous for some reason, so I didn't bother. We're having lunch now, and in a few minutes I'm going to walk him around to let him stretch his legs.

Looking for good anime? FLCL. Best anime ever. Hands down.

What's even better is Adult Swim is resurrecting it! http://io9.gizmodo.com/adult-swim-is-making-a-sequel-to-flcl-the-coolest-anim-1767035809

I could not agree more. I saw FLCL for the first time when I was 10 or 11. 15 years later, Haruko is still in my top 5 favorite characters of all time. The episode "Firestarter" may well be my favorite episode of an anime ever (well, either that or the Hellsing episode "Master of Monster").

Regarding the reboot, I am excited but skeptical. There is great potential here, but often when you mess with what is more or less perfection you end up disappointed...

Looking for good anime? FLCL. Best anime ever. Hands down.

What's even better is Adult Swim is resurrecting it! http://io9.gizmodo.com/adult-swim-is-making-a-sequel-to-flcl-the-coolest-anim-1767035809

I like you more now. FLCL great.

I could not agree more. I saw FLCL for the first time when I was 10 or 11. 15 years later, Haruko is still in my top 5 favorite characters of all time. The episode "Firestarter" may well be my favorite episode of an anime ever (well, either that or the Hellsing episode "Master of Monster").

Regarding the reboot, I am excited but skeptical. There is great potential here, but often when you mess with what is more or less perfection you end up disappointed...

"Never knows best"

Regarding the reboot I agree with everything you said. I want to be excited, but I cant help being skeptical. I will still watch it though.

I don't know...I'm starting to sense some anti-Demeter bias from this quadrant!

In all honesty, I don't get on well with most of the Greek pantheon.  Hades and Persephone are major exceptions, and most of the time Apollo is a relatively decent dude.  But most of the rest of them...yeah.

I think so. We seem t be making pretty good time. I was going to stop and see the Thing, but the gift shop made Bruce nervous for some reason, so I didn't bother. We're having lunch now, and in a few minutes I'm going to walk him around to let him stretch his legs.

He sensed the mummified monster within!

I like you more now. FLCL great.

"Never knows best"

Regarding the reboot I agree with everything you said. I want to be excited, but I cant help being skeptical. I will still watch it though.

Yeah fingers crossed they don't forget that part of what made the show so great was it's lack of explanation of almost everything. One of the only shows or movies to ever pull that off successfully and not leave the viewer terribly frustrated.

If they stick to that formula and only give us vague answers I think it should be good. I just hope the Rickenbacker makes a comeback. Best sci-fi weapon ever.

Yeah fingers crossed they don't forget that part of what made the show so great was it's lack of explanation of almost everything. One of the only shows or movies to ever pull that off successfully and not leave the viewer terribly frustrated.

If they stick to that formula and only give us vague answers I think it should be good. I just hope the Rickenbacker makes a comeback. Best sci-fi weapon ever.

Dont forget the absurd comedy, the sheer awesomness and the not so very subtle symbolism.

And more instruments. I want to see someone use a black Les Paul Custom.

So I always thought RWBY would be extremely generic CGI anime. After a friend went on about it I decided I may as well give it a chance. And I was wrong. I love being wrong sometimes.

Ive been laughing way too loudly, the fighting choreography is gorgeous and I may have a minor fictional character crush on pretty much everyone, but especially Pyrrha.

So I always thought RWBY would be extremely generic CGI anime. After a friend went on about it I decided I may as well give it a chance. And I was wrong. I love being wrong sometimes.

Ive been laughing way too loudly, the fighting choreography is gorgeous and I may have a minor fictional character crush on pretty much everyone, but especially Pyrrha.

Pyrrha!? Ruby is clearly > Pyrrha !

This means war!  :angry: 

:P

Well I like Ruby more in an 'adopt her as my daughter' way :P

I haven't seen the show, but I'd just like to point out that this relation with ficti0onal characters is far to rare. I've never had a'waifu' or crush on a physical character, but there are plenty that I would love to relate to in other ways.

And where can I watch this show? I've heard lots of good things about it.

I haven't seen the show, but I'd just like to point out that this relation with ficti0onal characters is far to rare. I've never had a'waifu' or crush on a physical character, but there are plenty that I would love to relate to in other ways.

Probably comes with having been in a relationship for almost a decade and expecting our own child soon :P

God that makes me sound old.  :wacko: 

Here: http://roosterteeth.com/show/rwby

Its a joke, really, in my case at least.

It is way better than I expected, which doesnt say much as I didnt expect to enjoy it at all, but anyway.

Probably comes with having been in a relationship for almost a decade and expecting our own child soon :P

God that makes me sound old.  :wacko: 

Here: http://roosterteeth.com/show/rwby

And you are only a year older than me, I dont even want to do either of those things XD