I think there's another Sharder in the same state as me, but we've never met up either and now I don't even remember who.Z

Well if there's any other Sharders in Adelaide or elsewhere in SA let me know!

I think there's another Sharder in the same state as me, but we've never met up either and now I don't even remember who.Z

Well if there's any other Sharders in Adelaide or elsewhere in SA let me know!

I know you mean South Australia, but I choose to believe you mean Stormlight Archive.

I live in Montana, so I feel your pain. Very few Sharders here. The ones that are the ones I introduced to Brandon.

I know you mean South Australia, but I choose to believe you mean Stormlight Archive.

I live in Montana, so I feel your pain. Very few Sharders here. The ones that are the ones I introduced to Brandon.

I now choose to believe I live in the Stormlight Archive too, it's Australia, we already have massive deadly plains of cracked earth, horrible dangerous monsters and weather that can destroy you. :P

I now choose to believe I live in the Stormlight Archive too, it's Australia, we already have massive deadly plains of cracked earth, horrible dangerous monsters and weather that can destroy you. :P

That is accurate to my American knowledge of Australia ;)

This is true!

Also, Burnt Spaghetti and I are local(ish)

I think that if you look at everything objectively, you will find that Australia is much more dangerous than Roshar.

This is true!

Also, Burnt Spaghetti and I are local(ish)

To Stormlight Archive or South Australia? :P

Well, we don't have highstorms. And no earthquakes/volcanoes/fault-line related danger.

But those drop bears are vicious.

*shivers*

:P

No we just get heatwaves that melt everything left outside instead.  <_<

To Stormlight Archive or South Australia? :P

No we just get heatwaves that melt everything left outside instead. <_<

I saw some news thing where they were complaining about the heat; they had an intern stand outside with an icypole and timed how long it took to melt.

I saw some news thing where they were complaining about the heat; they had an intern stand outside with an icypole and timed how long it took to melt.

Poor intern

Also, what? Vin and Elend are losing to Legolas and Gimli in a cage match? WHAT? They had a massive lead! What happened?

Edited by The Young Bard

Poor intern

Also, what? Vin and Elend are losing to Legolas and Gimli in a cage match? WHAT? They had a massive lead! What happened?

Pretty sure someone's repeat voting somehow, it's too regular to be anything else. They're not moving forwards in massive amounts, just steadily.

Pretty sure someone's repeat voting somehow, it's too regular to be anything else. They're not moving forwards in massive amounts, just steadily.

Actually, the widget, or whatever it was, seems to have stopped - in favour of Legolas / Gimli at .18% We overcome those odds before midnight, Vin / Elend win. Already, it's at .17% (And yes, I did just sit there refreshing the screen to see if anything had changed. That's not normal?)

EDIT: Nope, it's back at .18 again.  :(

Edited by The Young Bard

Actually, the widget, or whatever it was, seems to have stopped - in favour of Legolas / Gimli at .18% We overcome those odds before midnight, Vin / Elend win. Already, it's at .17% (And yes, I did just sit there refreshing the screen to see if anything had changed. That's not normal?)

EDIT: Nope, it's back at .18 again.  :(

Two hours are still left in the voting period. Everybody please go and vote! We aren't losing by that much, if we all rally together we still might be able to pull this off!