Fixed. :P

Oh, thank you. I'd forgotten that. My sincerest apologies. :P

I'm sceptical for some reason... What's your opinion on space unicorns?

Entirely plausible. Obviously. However, I'm not sure if magical rainbows can be produced in space, thus greatly diminishing the unicorns' powers.

In related news, I drew a comic for an assignment in Spanish. It depicts an alien known as Darnold Trough winning the election (technically, he wasn't allowed to run, being an illegal alien, but no one wanted to vote for the other candidates) and solving all our country's problems. I think I may need professional help.

Wait a minute... wouldn't you have had to visit it to take that picture?

It doesn't show your own visit while you're sitting there.  So if you go and look now, you'll see The Only Joe as a visitor, too. :)

Entirely plausible. Obviously. However, I'm not sure if magical rainbows can be produced in space, thus greatly diminishing the unicorns' powers.

Magical rainbows are just magical light presented in a magical spectrum visible to the magical eye, so the unicorn's powers are not diminished... particularly with its marshmallow laser!

I decided to try out my new rice cooker to see how long it took to make rice. I was expecting a cook time of maybe an hour, half an hour if it was a good one.

The actual cook time was more like ten minutes.

So....now I have rice for dinner, which is cool.

I also have the Internet guy coming out in a few minutes so I can get off mobile.

And I realized something about my creative process today: If I don't have a handful of vivid scenes to work towards, the rest of the story just doesn't come easily. So now I have to come up with some vivid scenes for the Spokaneverse story. :ph34r:

The first time Susan goes out for a job she gets kidnapped by a certain mask wearing criminal that wants to use her connections to Whitelaw for... totally not nice stuf. :P

The first time Susan goes out for a job she gets kidnapped by a certain mask wearing criminal that wants to use her connections to Whitelaw for... totally not nice stuf. :P

"All right, kid, here's the deal. You use your connections to your dad to get me close to the president, and I won't slit your throat." 

"Wait a minute, he's a pastor.

"Yeah, so?" 

"So….he's not going to be close to the president anytime soon." 

"Hm, how about the state governor?" 

"No." 

"Mayor?" 

"Probably not." 

"Army general?" 

"…I think you're overestimating how powerful a pastor actually is." 

"So what can he use his connections for?" 

"….he might be able to get you a free entree at the diner down the block…." 

"All right, kid, here's the deal. You use your connections to your dad to get me close to the president, and I won't slit your throat." 

"Wait a minute, he's a pastor.

"Yeah, so?" 

"So….he's not going to be close to the president anytime soon." 

"Hm, how about the state governor?" 

"No." 

"Mayor?" 

"Probably not." 

"Army general?" 

"…I think you're overestimating how powerful a pastor actually is." 

"So what can he use his connections for?" 

"….he might be able to get you a free entree at the diner down the block…." 

A free entree sounds like it would totally be worth it, assuming the diner is worth its salt. :P

But that lacks in style and does nothing for the plot. :P

THE SPOKESMAN-REVIEW

JUNE 11, 1943 

Spokane is now in the grip of the strangest gang of criminals yet seen. Where most ruffians target children of the wealthy and powerful, these kidnapped the daughter of local minister Charles Whitelaw. Once in their custody, Susan Whitelaw reported that their demands were no less strange than their methods.

"First they wanted me to use Father to get them close to the president," she said. "When I explained he couldn't do that, they asked for the state governor. Then the mayor. Then they asked what he could do, and I said he might be able to get them a free entree from the diner down the block." 

The gang did just that, feasting upon chicken fried steak and pecan pie in black domino masks and ski caps. Reverend Whitelaw watched them with a disapproving scowl; and when they finished, asked if that would be all. 

"From you, yeah," said the ringleader, and he led his band out the door. 

What followed was a rash of kidnappings, all of the children and spouses close to local ministers. Many diners are arming their waitresses. 

"We are not going to bow to the most ridiculous gang in the country," said the owner of one diner. "We're just not going to do that." 

If I mixed Medusa with Rapunzel... I would end up with really long snakes to terrorize the villagers... sounds awesome, lets write it...

Im so out of original ideas Im just ripping off old stories.

Originality isn't the art of having new ideas, it's the skill to steal old ones without anyone noticing. :ph34r:

THE SPOKESMAN-REVIEW

JUNE 11, 1943 

Spokane is now in the grip of the strangest gang of criminals yet seen. Where most ruffians target children of the wealthy and powerful, these kidnapped the daughter of local minister Charles Whitelaw. Once in their custody, Susan Whitelaw reported that their demands were no less strange than their methods.

"First they wanted me to use Father to get them close to the president," she said. "When I explained he couldn't do that, they asked for the state governor. Then the mayor. Then they asked what he could do, and I said he might be able to get them a free entree from the diner down the block." 

The gang did just that, feasting upon chicken fried steak and pecan pie in black domino masks and ski caps. Reverend Whitelaw watched them with a disapproving scowl; and when they finished, asked if that would be all. 

"From you, yeah," said the ringleader, and he led his band out the door. 

What followed was a rash of kidnappings, all of the children and spouses close to local ministers. Many diners are arming their waitresses. 

"We are not going to bow to the most ridiculous gang in the country," said the owner of one diner. "We're just not going to do that." 

Armed (ninja) waitresses sounds awesome, you should add those.

Plot Twist: These strange, ridiculous crimes actually ends up serving the plan of the big bad.

Originality isn't the art of having new ideas, it's the skill to steal old ones without anyone noticing. :ph34r:

Or steal ideas with everyone being ok with it, like I stole Blood and Art from Lark...