Is anyone here not in college?

Yes, I'm still in high school.

Frankly I'm terrfied of college.

You should be! They torture people mercilessly in college! Think Pits of Hathsin, on a good day, and the damnation of the Heralds, on a bad day. And don't forget - college is full of librarians!

So, it looks like so far I am alone in the "recently (but not too recently) graduated" demographic for now. I earned my Master's* degree almost exactly two years ago.

*Fun bit of trivia - in my native language a Master's degree would translate as Magister's degree. Which sounds much cooler to me (in English). 

18, homeschooled. Since I have no ambitions in life aside from making enough money to feed my cats, I probably won't be going to college any time soon. :P

That explains why you are here all the time :P How could I compete?

I'm not technically in college anymore.

...I'm just a college professor now. Totally different :P

Not even slightly in college (though you guys across the pond confuse me no end by calling it college anyway - here in the UK it's school, then college, then university).

I went to all three, dropped out of university in my final year, now I'm just a wage slave :P

And here I have been, thinking I was the youngest person on here for a while. :unsure: I'm in my first year of High School, but I've been a fan since I was 10. Does that count?

Also, I give Kudos to any Middle Schooler that has over a thousand upvotes.