You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

When you're stargazing and consider all of the satellites and planes and things to be starspren.

I was doing this during the meteor shower this summer! I even mentioned it to my family that was with me, but they basically said "Going a bit far with the references, Ess," so yeah. :P

...When "you stretch forth thy hand"1 regulary, hoping to find a shardblade in it.

1: Quoting Syl.

Nice choice of quote, I can't think of a better person to quote from. :P

When you can't think of a name for a town while playing Werewolf, so you just call it Hearthstone.

. . . And laugh so hard on the inside, when you see the one guy in the class who's read Stormlight go: :blink:

Nice choice of quote, I can't think of a better person to quote from. :P

When you can't think of a name for a town while playing Werewolf, so you just call it Hearthstone.

. . . And laugh so hard on the inside, when you see the one guy in the class who's read Stormlight go: :blink:

Same thing happened to me. He was like: 

:D

:lol:

:huh:

:unsure:

:blink:

My friend is trying to write a graphic novel for two three years (damnation, so long), but because he is "a little bit" lazy there are no pictures and very little plot yet. There is something called "the inquisition", but it is something between medieval inquisition, legal police and black magic wielders... Not so much different to Mistborn Inquisitors.
Probably I shall force him to read Mistborn...

Oh, and you know, you're a sanderfan when you are ripping your hair none of your friends is reading Sanderson-

Edited by Alfa

You know you AREN'T when you join 17th shard and realise just how many threads you have to trawl through to become a true sanderfan

You know you ARE when you see the word catechism written on a floor tile in the bathroom at school, and leave a stick there, only to find that the stick seems to have become fire and vanished, and the writer (obviously a fellow fan) has left a vial of metal shavings from the science labs in its place

You know you AREN'T when you join 17th shard and realise just how many threads you have to trawl through to become a true sanderfan

You know you ARE when you see the word catechism written on a floor tile in the bathroom at school, and leave a stick there, only to find that the stick seems to have become fire and vanished, and the writer (obviously a fellow fan) has left a vial of metal shavings from the science labs in its place

Catechism?

It's a legit thing, some people read the end of a book first. I greatly dislike it when I accidentally read the ending, particularly the last line.

When you go to the Asian Art Museum and see lots of red ink stamps, and all you can think is "Why aren't they round?"

When you finally see a round one, and you think it must be from MaiDon, because no Rememberer would put the seal in such an obvious place.

When you then begin to wonder how many are stamped in places that aren't visible, and begin to suspect that everything in the museum is Forged.