You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

When you get your cousin interesting in Brandon Sanderson and ask every day what part of mistborn she is on, after waiting for her to get it from the library for a week.

or when you are doing a fanfic hodgepodge of nearly everything, and hoid is a main character. and you have allomancy, and the person i am doing it with is a dustbringer.

6 hours ago, The Harp Lady said:

When you have an awesome dream, but when you wake up, all you can remember is that the dream version of Firefight had the title "Calamity" on it, and it makes you angry at your dream self for confusing them.

Not Sanderson-related, but I once had a dream where I could tell something was wrong with my friend but I couldn't figure out what. Immediately after waking up, I realized that I had been seeing one friend's head on top of another friend's body. Now that'll throw you for a loop!

7 hours ago, Elenion said:

Not Sanderson-related, but I once had a dream where I could tell something was wrong with my friend but I couldn't figure out what. Immediately after waking up, I realized that I had been seeing one friend's head on top of another friend's body. Now that'll throw you for a loop!

That.... is extremely creepy.

18 minutes ago, Nohadon said:

when you are in Geography and you and @MoHaam are on the 17th shard instead of listening in class.

*guiltily recalls the past three days where had a storming good time in English, History, and PD*

*for some reason, has no idea how to do homework*

When you dream of the cosmere

When you get a  friend hooked on Sanderson and say you have converted them to your cult

When your friend gets on your 17thshard account and then writes A STORMING ESSAY ON WHY BRANDON SANDERSON IS THE WORST AUTHOR AND YOU ALMOST KILL HIM

38 minutes ago, King Cole said:

When your friend gets on your 17thshard account and then writes A STORMING ESSAY ON WHY BRANDON SANDERSON IS THE WORST AUTHOR AND YOU ALMOST KILL HIM

Is it bad I want to read it?

when your science teacher makes a map of a fake continent and you say it looks like roshar, then she looks at it and says "huh, it kinda does" I got so excited that two of my teachers at least had read one brandon sanderson book (my geography teacher is reading alcatraz, and asked what order she should read the other books in, after i "swore" by saying "Shattering Glass!"

1 hour ago, Tesh said:

When it's snowing, and you walk up to @Cel and say, "Odium snows." 

When you flare your nostrils a lot when you laugh, and @Cel calls you a nose savant, and says I should stop flaring nose.

This needs all the upvotes. Mostly the top one. Seriously, this is amazing.