You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

No, that would be unnecessary after my post and make the joke worse. Just don't state the "cannibal theory" like it was confirmed on further ocasions.

True, it would kind of ruin the fun. Sure, I'll try to honor the intent of that, and keep from inadvertently acting as if things were confirmed. I could see it being confusing.

Back on topic, you know you're a Sanderfan when you see an western and wonder where the giraffes are.

You know you're a Sanderfan when you're preparing questions for the Shadows of Self sigining and your question list is starting to reach 20+

You know you're a Sanderfan when you read another WoB and more questions pop in your head to add to the list...and i've done it again..... :ph34r:

Odd thing is it's an English-named gun named after someone whose name is actually closer to French and thus wouldn't make sense as a reference to our dear Ascendant Warrior.

The word also apparently means to justify or clear suspicion of, and we all know Vin suspects everybody for no reason sometimes.

For mine, I always wonder if my pair of drumsticks have as much willpower as a normal stick.

Edited by natc