You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

In art today, the teacher was talking about how we used patterns to do texture and stuff, and my brain was all like "Pattern, Pattern, I AM A STICK Pattern, Pattern..." on and on and ON! :P

Pattern is a Cryptic. Sticks can be cryptic. Sicks are made of wood. Chairs can also be made of wood. I painted my chair yellow.

True story.

You know you are a Sanderfan when you blame everything on the spren.

Specially those particularly bothersome as the AutocorrectionSpren, TimeSpren, TrafficSpren, WasteSpren, LowBatterySpren... and so on...

You know you are a Sanderfan when you think this is a great idea and decide to start doing it.

You know you are a Sanderfan when you have completely stopped using normal swear words and instead use Storms, Rust, Colors, Sparks or just make up new ones.

You know you are a Sanderfan when you spent 30 minutes coming up with hemalurgical creations you think would be really cool.

You know you are a Sanderfan when you discover you have spent the last 30 minutes creating the perfect speech to persuade some friend to read something from Sanderson -and thinking with which book he/she should start- and become a Sanderfan.

You also know you are a Sanderfan when you keep coming back to some Sanderbook (why not?) in your thought even when it was a lifetime since you read it last time.

Another clue is when someone attacks your favorite Sandercharacter and you take it deeply personal...

Another clue is when someone attacks your favorite Sandercharacter and you take it deeply personal...

so true, though.  ;)

I found another person that reads the Stormlight Archive today, and I think my eyes were about to pop out of my head, they were bulging so badly.  She's my new favorite person. :D

Well, favorite person that isn't on the Shard.

Edited by Elsecaller3414