You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

the fluent in high imperial thing isn't necessarily true. I can usually understand it, but i cant speak it unless quoting.

True. I haven't actually read the book which it is in, I just picked it up from 17th Shard threads :)

Edited by Queen Elsa Steelheart

The Phantom of the Opera Spoilers 

When you can see the Phantom of the Opera as an AU fanfiction of Mistborn where Kelsier is in love with Vin and tries to take her from Elend.

Sidenote: I love how the part of the movie that is shown through memories is in color wheras the part that is "present day" is in black and white.

Edited by gjustice99

When you are having a conversation with your mom (who has read sanderson) and your brother (who has not), and it goes something like this:

Brother: Thats not the point!

Mom: Knives. Sharp knives are pointy.

Me: Pencils are pointy.

Me: You know what else is pointy? Hemalurgic spikes. 

Mom: *laughs*

When you have all his books those that are available and those that are in pre-order.  

Telling your wife about so and so dying or how this person is now able to do something they couldn't.  (Notice I am purposely leaving out names and what they could do as I don't want to spoil it for others).  Especailly when your wife doesn't care and will never read the book she just gives me an O Ok...

Keep up the good work Mr. Sanderson!

When you have all his books those that are available and those that are in pre-order.  

Telling your wife about so and so dying or how this person is now able to do something they couldn't.  (Notice I am purposely leaving out names and what they could do as I don't want to spoil it for others).  Especailly when your wife doesn't care and will never read the book she just gives me an O Ok...

Keep up the good work Mr. Sanderson!

When you sincerely hope that another 17th Shard member's wife decides to give in and read some Sanderson!!