Both of your GMs are very busy tomorrow, so we're going to have to push back the write-up a little bit.  It should come by midnight PDT on the 8th (So, in about 22 hours).  Sorry for the delay!

Edited by Newan

Not at all; he only said he could claim both to have iron and not have iron. Watch; I can do it too!

I confirm that I have iron.

I deny that I have iron.

See? It's easy!

Edited by Wonko the Sane

Day 3

Axies knew he had made enemies.  It was time to get away from the center of the village.  He tried to keep a steady pace as he walked toward one of the main tunnels.  

The soft sound of stealthy feet came from the stone walkway behind him.  He turned around.  "Sneaking about in the dark, are you?" he yelled into the night, but he saw nothing.  

Then he felt the blade slide between his ribs.  Axies fell to the ground.  As the life bled out of him, he heard the hemalurgist snicker, as if trying to keep a laugh in at an inappropriate time.  The strange thought lingered in Axies' mind until his heart stopped beating.  

Lord Mattias Mountford lounged at home.  This "war" against the "spiked" was much more work than he had expected.  

"Grape!" he yelled, and held his mouth open for a moment.  Then he was stabbed in the face.  

An ancient relic had been unearthed.  It was waiting for someone to find it.  Who would wield it in battle this time?  Would it be a mighty leader, or a lowly farm boy?  The latter tended to become the former when holding this weapon.  

Two hands gripped the haft and slowly lifted Hazecrusher from the ground.  

Axies was a bronze/nicrosil Twinborn.

Lord Mattias Mountford was a brass/bendalloy Twinborn.  

5 pretty cool items were found.

Hazecrusher was found.  

Because of the confusion last cycle, Dowanx is taking the role that was previously held by Eolhondras.  Dowanx now has the abilities, alignment, and previous actions of Sheol.  

Map: for some reason, my computer won't upload the picture.  But there is a pretty cool item in every room, except for B1 (Upscale Residential) and B3 (Miners' District) which have awesome items.  

Day 3 will end on Friday, April 10 at 8:00 pm PDT, unless anyone asks for an extension.  

Edited by Newan

Well, since the voting has to start somewhere, Phattemer.

It's nothing personal Phattemer, we just have to start somewhere, before we all get taken out.

My only suspicion for Phattemer was that he asked me to identify what I was capable of, but offered nothing in return.

Newan, are you still working on PMs? I'm missing mine.

Edited by Bort

Well. The HazeCrusher has been found.

We need discussion. We do. The lynch is vital, yet I exepct that many have not slept! I haven't slept either, though. Raise your hand if you actually slept. We need to know whose vote is supposed to count and whose vote is not. That way we can tell what Soothers and Rioters are doing.

Lev labored forward toward the mouth of the tunnel, hauling his heavy load, but paused while still concealed in the shadows to survey the cavern before him. It was completely empty, all of the the inhabitants of the twinborn village were off in the town square, accusing people that had been neighbors and friends until this "war with the spiked" began. Yes, the spiked were an evil that needed to be eliminated, but there had been little effort to try to root them out until the townspeople had discovered the corpses this morning. The spiked were an evil in the village, but they were NOT the only evil.

After one last glance to make sure there were no prying eyes watching, Lev pulled the cloth mask down over his faced and made his way as quickly as possible out of the tunnel mouth toward  Acer Tuy's amphibian hatchery. He paused at the side door, pulling the hevy sledge hammer out of his pack. Muttering a silent prayer to the Founders that the noise would not be heard, he slammed the hammer down on the latch, braking it open. Dropping the hammer on the floor, he made his way to the nearest amphibian tanks. The spiked may still be out there, but at least he could do some good today...

Just thought I should get into character.

I agree, we need to get some serious discussion going today. I am going to vote for Winter Cloud. You were posting at least every couple hours up until the roles got assigned. I don't know if you were trying not to put a target on your back by fading to the background, but I am a little suspicious anytime someone's behavior changes. I am totally willing to change the vote if you have a good reason. 

Also, I wouldn't be opposed to someone barging in on my amphibian activist. 

Edited by lev

Well. The HazeCrusher has been found.

We need discussion. We do. The lynch is vital, yet I exepct that many have not slept! I haven't slept either, though. Raise your hand if you actually slept. We need to know whose vote is supposed to count and whose vote is not. That way we can tell what Soothers and Rioters are doing.

I don't think we should tell whether or not we slept yet. We can do that once the votes have already been counted. This way people can still use votes to to put pressure on people even if they haven't slept. Nobody but you knows if you've slept so they won't know your vote won't count.

EDIT: I'm not sure why sending out a PM is a reason to vote for someone Bort. 

Edited by Clanky

But see, it only helps the spiked to be unsure about the results of the vote. If there aren't enough people to put pressure on somebody then we should change tactics next cycle, but keeping track of who slept is just another opportunity for us to catch the spiked in a lie. I'm going to vote for Winter. That puts some pressure on since we now have a potential lynch this cycle. Also, Winter didn't sleep last night, which is 1) A good excuse for the spiked to avoid social interaction and 2) a sneaky way to store extra feruchemy charges behind the rest of our backs.

Edit: Why does b and ) change to a smiley? Its bothersome when making lists....

Edited by Araris Valerian

Sorry I kind of trailed off in thread after it started. The game started when I was on break and I'm busier now. I have a new regime where I have less time on the computer as well. 

EDIT: This is also going to be my last LG, due to said new regime. I joined up for the QF, but I'm only going to sign up for QFs from now on.

Edited by Winter Cloud