Thanks. :)

Although if you want more scenes like that, that means people need to keep ticking off Frostfire... which could be a very, very bad thing for the people of the Dalles. (And everyone else who happens to be nearby.) :P

Not much in detail, but I'm thinking the more the League stays together, the better chance they'll have of actually surviving in Astoria, even with Azrael's protection. :P

Frostfire post is up. Hopefully Reader's finally learned a little humility. (Mostly because I really don't know how I'm going to keep Reader alive through this if he hasn't. :ph34r:)

Wow. Reader is not happy with Ethan Mitchell at all right now. 

Wait a minute...

...if we get back into the Dalles, and Reader goes to see Doctor Game quickly enough...

...we get another Backtrack/Reader conversation...

...and Reader sees Autumn and Shiny Sparkle.

THIS MUST HAPPEN

I rewrote Lockvault and created four additional Epic ideas. I am hoping that when Astoria opens up I can join, so I would appreciate knowing where all of the planing and such is going down.

Lockvault

Epic Name: Lockvault

Powers:

-Dimensional Storage: Can place objects in another dimension and draw them forth later. Cannot place sentient things there. Small things can be placed and withdrawn easily, bigger things take longer. While in Storage things stay in the same state as they were placed in. Therefore, food does not go rancid and things stay at the same speed, thst type of thing. He can Withdraw objects from Storage around him in about a fifty foot radius. Doing it farther is harder than doing it closer.

-Danger Sense. He knows approximately ten seconds ahead of time if he is in danger. If he is distracted he will not notice the warnings from his Danger Sense.

-Mental Storage: Keeps all of his memories. He can Recall anything that has happened to him, so long as he remembers that he remembers.

-Increased Mental Acuity. Although not really a declarative power, he csn think faster than normal people. This helps him to know where to Withdraw things and

Appearance: Wears a long black cloak that billows when he walks and has lots of pockets (redundant with his powers, but hey, he's an Epic and he thinks it looks cool). He has gray eyes and black hair. Shorter than average and thin but always walks with a straight back so the height isn't always noticed at first

Alternate Persona:

-He has an alter ego of him as a non-Epic, normal person. Since he can easily Withdraw and Place things from storage he likes to sneak around as another person. When Sneaking he goes by the name of Tagon Vohs. He is dressed in a utilitarian jacket, cargo pants, and sturdy boots. Since he can use his Dimensional Storage to hold lots of things he can usually make pretty good disguises, but the above is his go to.

Personality:

-He is lazy about many things, but if anything can get him moving, it is information. He loves to know everything and is very curious. He was a nerd before he became an Epic. He likes to go around without people knowing he is an Epic at times. He thinks it is funny when people can't tell, who he is. After Sneaking around he will often reveal himself so he gloat and show how badly people have been duped.

-He is a bit crazy and talks to his wristwatch, Shay, who he always carries in both his Epic and his Sneaking personas.

-He likes to organize and give things titles. Storage is what he calls his Dimensional Space. Placing is what he calls putting things into Storage. Withdrawing or Drawing is what he calls pulling things from Storage. Sneaking is what he calls using his normal persona. He calls his Mental Storage his Memory. Withdrawing things from his Memory he usually calls Recall.

Backstory:

Got his powers while in his first period Calculus class. He Placed the entire school into Storage and proceeded rampage around town and Place other things such as items from a gun shop, a bank, a museum, and anything he wanted that he passed while in that initial state.

Winterspell

Epic Name: Winterspell

Powers:

-His primary power is reducing temperatures of nearby materials. He can also raise them, but only from a reduced temperature to a normal one, no higher.

-His Secondary power is water manipulation. These two powers combined make him able to make something with the water manipulation and then harden it to become ice. His ice is extra hard and durable.

-His third ability is he can sense water within a half mile radius.

-His fourth ability is being able to melt and reform himself. In this state he becomes waterlike and then can form back up when he needs to. If he is hurt, that part of him shatters like ice and the pieces will melt and then slowly come back to reform on him (this is a Prime Invincibility).

Appearance:

His hair is pure white. He no facial hair. He looks very pale and white. He is very tall and thin. He dresses mostly in light blues, white, and deep black. He wears a swirling white and blue cloak over a black vest, a white open top collared shirt, and black pants.

Personality:

Like all Epics he is self-centered. He sees himself above other people including other Epics. He is surprisingly loyal to those around him, but if they do not reciprocate he will destroy them with a fiery vengeance. Other than that his demeanor is cold, quite cold.

Squire

Epic Name: Squire

Powers:

-He is primarily a Gifter, able to transform normal people into Epic-like beings. He can affect up to four others, whom he calls his Horsemen.

-The Horseman Prescience has the ability to see through walls and see partislly into the future, but only if he is not moving and is focused on it.

-The Horseman War is given increased strength and density. His skin is extremely hard to pierce.

-The Horseman Journey is able to teleport, he can teleport up to a mile at a time with a recharge time of about thirty seconds. He can bring people along but his cooldown time increases with each person by an additional thirty seconds.

-The Horseman Energy can shoot lances of lightning out of his fingers. He needs to be precise as they aren't very large and go exactly where he is pointing.

-As for Squire himself, the only power that he can use for himself is that he can heal himself faster than normal people. Grave or mortal wounds can still take a while, but he will be out of bed before the average person.

If Squire dies, his Horsemen lose their powers. If he is knocked unconscious then they need to be within 100 feet of him or they lose their powers. While he is conscious rhey can be up to one mile away.

Appearance: They all wear black jackets and pants. The jackets have a symbol on the breast pocket and each sleeve at the shoulder. The symbol is of four triangles with points facing outwards surrounding a circle. Squire himself is shorter than normal and slightly overweight. He has slicked back black hair and a black goatee.

Personality: He is a glutton, since he can have Travel send him whereever he want he does not usually walk more than he needs to. He usually carries at least two guns and usually uses more bullets rather than accuracy to take out his targets. In a world full of Epics, he is pretty stupid as he likes to be with his Horsemen. He is overconfident in their ability to protect him.

Selfsame

Epic name: Selfsame

Powers:

-Can make up to four additional copies of herself. They all share the same experiences and can work independently of each other. If one dies, she can live on in another so long as it is fully formed, even if the original Selfsame dies. It takes about a minute to copy herself.

Appearance:

Wears her hair in a ponytail. Is tall and fit. She wears thick black leather body armor and carries a sword in a sheath, a rifle, two knives and two handguns.

Personality:

She throws herself into everything she does with passion, getting it done as quickly and efficiently as possible. Because she can often accomplish tasks quickly using five bodies and a linked mind, she is impatient and hates to wait upon others. She is good with rifles, handguns, and melee weapons. She isn't into things that require lots of exterior planning and thinking. Point her at a target and she will be ruthless and efficient, killing them as quickly as she is able or dying in the process.

Birthright

Epic Name: Birthright

Powers:

-Can use the powers of any Epic that he his killed, but only one at a time. He can see the memories of any person (Epic and vanilla) that he has killed.

-His original power was the ability to accelerate projectiles at incredible speeds.

Appearance:

Wears a red cloak with a black suit. The suit has accents in gold and is sharply cut. He has blond hair and is of average hieght with a muscular body.

Personality:

He thinks incredibly high of himself. He feels that he is the Heir of the world, that if another Epic is in his way it is his right to take him out and take his powers. When talking with people, he expects them to follow his commands and does not look kindly on disobedience or traitors.

I leave for a Day, and come back to another twenty pages to read. Were any major decisions or requests of me made?

Nothing major. Two new members joining, and a few requests to open the Astoria thread soonish, but nothing huge, I think. 

Wait a minute...

...if we get back into the Dalles, and Reader goes to see Doctor Game quickly enough...

THIS MUST HAPPEN

YES. Bring Reader to the office in time to see Autumn and Shiny Sparkle! 

I leave for a Day, and come back to another twenty pages to read. Were any major decisions or requests of me made?

I became the Chief Aide to Lady Darthina Glitterstein, but otherwise not much of import happened, besides what TwiLyght said. :P

Wait a minute...

THIS MUST HAPPEN

I support this. :D

TwiLyght, what would Funtimes' general demeanor be like as she kills the ants? Would she give an annoyed Tsssk sound, or would she giggle as she traps them in wood? Would she say anything?

I became the Chief Aide to Lady Darthina Glitterstein, but otherwise not much of import happened, besides what TwiLyght said. :P

I support this. :D

TwiLyght, what would Funtimes' general demeanor be like as she kills the ants? Would she give an annoyed Tsssk sound, or would she giggle as she traps them in wood? Would she say anything?

Giggle, most likely after scowling a little. She'd make the pralines vanish, too, by absorbing them into the floor. In almost any other case she'd turn the pralines into a rug or something, but she'll want to get the problem solved quickly before prancing into the kitchen and making pizzas.

Yeah, I just got to page 80, after all the pugs and Goats.

I have a goat.

4ed2a4da584151f206b2e37e98e4ba72.jpg

She's on a chain here. We're still trying to get fences up so she can graze on a pasture. We'd much rather let her go free range, but fences are expensive and she's waaaay too fond of wandering towards open road.  <_<

monty_hall.png

This is now How I picture Kobold.

Not much in detail, but I'm thinking the more the League stays together, the better chance they'll have of actually surviving in Astoria, even with Azrael's protection. :P

Frostfire post is up. Hopefully Reader's finally learned a little humility. (Mostly because I really don't know how I'm going to keep Reader alive through this if he hasn't. :ph34r:)

So you finally included that minotaur, huh? Great job with the RP.  :D

I'm currently only waitting on Mailliw, Voidus and Mail finishing up their Collonel introduction side plot, after that it´s only a matter of me getting enough time to finish the introduction post. (By the way, would anyone want me to set up a meeting between characters in that first post.)

We're very close. Just one more Connell Epic needs to die and then a wrap-up post and we'll be done. If you want to go ahead and start, I wouldn't mind. I'll catch up soon enough.

Which is also the same dimension Sidestep uses, so he can go there and steal all their stuff :P

That would be awesome, only I think enough differences have been established between the three dimensions that they'd have to be different.  

Thanks, fixed it.

So I hit a bit of a problem, even with removing all of the original content of that post and trying to only post the bios of major characters I've still hit the character limit for posts. I thought about removing all of the backstory/appearance stuff from the Epics but that just leaves out so much detail that I don't feel it would do its job of providing information about the characters.

I had no idea there was a limit...

Yeah I was hoping to do that eventually, it's easier to move it all around once it's all in one post than when I have to keep scrolling though.

If anyone wanted to submit summaries for their characters that'd make me feel a lot better about it.

I'll get summaries to you soon.

I don't know about Summoner's, but it could be cool for them both have their Storages in the same place.

This could be cool, I think there would need to be a restriction. My idea for the layout of Storage is a gigantic warehouse that has a massive grid system. The warehouse goes on forever (or maybe not, limited Storage could be cool). Each grid contains his things and they are all timelocked in the same state that they came in. That way food wouldn't spoil, for example. For this Sidestep Epic to get into Storage he would probably need to be allowed in or know my character's weakness. I am down though for any other plotpoint ideas. Unlike Sidestep I don't want him to be able to enter Storage, or place people in Storage, which is why I placed in the no-sentience clause. He can more things around mentally, but that is the extent of how much he can physically effect it. 

This is Summoner's bio. I imagined his Storage kinda like Shadesmar, but the geography is exactly the same.

Primary Power: Summoner can store items in another dimension to later retrieve them. In that dimension, nothing changes. If he puts a bomb that is one second away from blowing up, it will stay that way until he removes it, at which point, it will blow up. He can tie things to a position in the other dimension or they will follow him. If he ties something, it will stay anchored to that exact location. When he brings it back, it will be in the same place he tied it to. He does this frequently with bombs. If objects aren't anchored, they will follow him. If he stores a rifle, when he needs it, he can summon it back and it will appear next to him. It takes ten seconds for any item to be brought back out of that dimension.

Secondary Power: He can enter the other dimension himself, after ten seconds of concentration. When he enters that dimension, he can travel in there and his real body disappears from the real world. That dimension reflects the real world's geography, but not the objects that are in the real world. When coming back, he appears in the real world equivalent of that location in the other dimension. He has to be careful not to appear inside of objects.

One thing I have about Lockvsult though, both Zeis and Tagon aren't regular names at all and would make him stand out.

An Epic born of my frustrations with learning Arabic.

Name: Translate

Primary Ability: The ability to make other people speak in Arabic.

Passive Ability: The ability to understand Arabic.

Corruption: Making a massive amount of people forced to only speak in Arabic. 

Now, I don't have anything against Arabs as a people, just frustrated with the language.

I had an Epic somewhat similar to this for the Dalles that I never actually wrote. If you or anyone else wants her, here's her bio.

Epic Name: Cipher

Human Name: Cindy Griffin

Weakness: <PM'd to the GM>

She hated physical exercise classes in school. Dodgeball is her weakness.

Primary Power: Able to memorize languages and translate them in a small amount of time. Can do the same with codes.

Passive Power: Perfect memory.

Appearance: Her brown hair is beginning to gray. She's short and heavier, but still holding on to vestiges of her beauty.

Home City: Boston, MA

Weaponry: None.

Cindy had been a linguistics professor at a university for some time when Calamity hit. She was studying an ancient text when she realized that she could understand what it said perfectly. She noticed patterns in her subconscious and quickly translated the entire language. She had no other powers, so moved from town to town, working for any high Epics. Just last year, she decided to settle in the Dalles and work for Vondra.

Give me a Metronome pony and I'll make a file. :D  (Once I do Mailliw's Altermind file, of course. :ph34r:)

Ah, yes. That thing. ;)

And welcome, Lwd! :)

I rewrote Lockvault and created four additional Epic ideas. I am hoping that when Astoria opens up I can join, so I would appreciate knowing where all of the planing and such is going down.

Lockvault

Powers:

-Dimensional Storage: Can place objects in another dimension and draw them forth later. Cannot place sentient things there. Small things can be placed and withdrawn easily, bigger things take longer. While in Storage things stay in the same state as they were placed in. Therefore, food does not go rancid and things stay at the same speed, thst type of thing. He can Withdraw objects from Storage around him in about a fifty foot radius. Doing it farther is harder than doing it closer.

-Danger Sense. He knows approximately ten seconds ahead of time if he is in danger. If he is distracted he will not notice the warnings from his Danger Sense.

-Mental Storage: Keeps all of his memories. He can Recall anything that has happened to him, so long as he remembers that he remembers.

-Increased Mental Acuity. Although not really a declarative power, he csn think faster than normal people. This helps him to know where to Withdraw things and

Appearance: Wears a long black cloak that billows when he walks and has lots of pockets (redundant with his powers, but hey, he's an Epic and he thinks it looks cool). He has gray eyes and black hair. Shorter than average and thin but always walks with a straight back so the height isn't always noticed at first

Alternate Persona:

-He has an alter ego of him as a non-Epic, normal person. Since he can easily Withdraw and Place things from storage he likes to sneak around as another person. When Sneaking he goes by the name of Tagon Vohs. He is dressed in a utilitarian jacket, cargo pants, and sturdy boots. Since he can use his Dimensional Storage to hold lots of things he can usually make pretty good disguises, but the above is his go to.

Personality:

-He is lazy about many things, but if anything can get him moving, it is information. He loves to know everything and is very curious. He was a nerd before he became an Epic. He likes to go around without people knowing he is an Epic at times. He thinks it is funny when people can't tell, who he is. After Sneaking around he will often reveal himself so he gloat and show how badly people have been duped.

-He is a bit crazy and talks to his wristwatch, Shay, who he always carries in both his Epic and his Sneaking personas.

-He likes to organize and give things titles. Storage is what he calls his Dimensional Space. Placing is what he calls putting things into Storage. Withdrawing or Drawing is what he calls pulling things from Storage. Sneaking is what he calls using his normal persona. He calls his Mental Storage his Memory. Withdrawing things from his Memory he usually calls Recall.

Backstory:

Got his powers while in his first period Calculus class. He Placed the entire school into Storage and proceeded rampage around town and Place other things such as items from a gun shop, a bank, a museum, and anything he wanted that he passed while in that initial state.

Winterspell

Powers:

-His primary power is reducing temperatures of nearby materials. He can also raise them, but only from a reduced temperature to a normal one, no higher.

-His Secondary power is water manipulation. These two powers combined make him able to make something with the water manipulation and then harden it to become ice. His ice is extra hard and durable.

-His fourth ability is being able to melt and reform himself. In this state he becomes waterlike and then can form back up when he needs to. If he is hurt, that part of him shatters like ice and the pieces will melt and then slowly come back to reform on him (this is a Prime Invincibility).

Appearance:

His hair is pure white. He no facial hair. He looks very pale and white. He is very tall and thin. He dresses mostly in light blues, white, and deep black. He wears a swirling white and blue cloak over a black vest, a white open top collared shirt, and black pants.

Personality:

Like all Epics he is self-centered. He sees himself above other people including other Epics. He is surprisingly loyal to those around him, but if they do not reciprocate he will destroy them with a fiery vengeance. Other than that his demeanor is cold, quite cold.

Squire

Powers:

-He is primarily a Gifter, able to transform normal people into Epic-like beings. He can affect up to four others, whom he calls his Horsemen.

-The Horseman Prescience has the ability to see through walls and see partislly into the future, but only if he is not moving and is focused on it.

-The Horseman War is given increased strength and density. His skin is extremely hard to pierce.

-The Horseman Journey is able to teleport, he can teleport up to a mile at a time with a recharge time of about thirty seconds. He can bring people along but his cooldown time increases with each person by an additional thirty seconds.

-The Horseman Energy can shoot lances of lightning out of his fingers. He needs to be precise as they aren't very large and go exactly where he is pointing.

-As for Squire himself, the only power that he can use for himself is that he can heal himself faster than normal people. Grave or mortal wounds can still take a while, but he will be out of bed before the average person.

If Squire dies, his Horsemen lose their powers. If he is knocked unconscious then they need to be within 100 feet of him or they lose their powers. While he is conscious rhey can be up to one mile away.

Appearance: They all wear black jackets and pants. The jackets have a symbol on the breast pocket and each sleeve at the shoulder. The symbol is of four triangles with points facing outwards surrounding a circle. Squire himself is shorter than normal and slightly overweight. He has slicked back black hair and a black goatee.

Personality: He is a glutton, since he can have Travel send him whereever he want he does not usually walk more than he needs to. He usually carries at least two guns and usually uses more bullets rather than accuracy to take out his targets. In a world full of Epics, he is pretty stupid as he likes to be with his Horsemen. He is overconfident in their ability to protect him.

Selfsame

Powers:

-Can make up to four additional copies of herself. They all share the same experiences and can work independently of each other. If one dies, she can live on in another so long as it is fully formed, even if the original Selfsame dies. It takes about a minute to copy herself.

Appearance:

Wears her hair in a ponytail. Is tall and fit. She wears thick black leather body armor and carries a sword in a sheath, a rifle, two knives and two handguns.

Personality:

She throws herself into everything she does with passion, getting it done as quickly and efficiently as possible. Because she can often accomplish tasks quickly using five bodies and a linked mind, she is impatient and hates to wait upon others. She is good with rifles, handguns, and melee weapons. She isn't into things that require lots of exterior planning and thinking. Point her at a target and she will be ruthless and efficient, killing them as quickly as she is able or dying in the process.

Birthright

Powers:

-Can use the powers of any Epic that he his killed, but only one at a time. He can see the memories of any person (Epic and vanilla) that he has killed.

-His original power was the ability to accelerate projectiles at incredible speeds.

Appearance:

Wears a red cloak with a black suit. The suit has accents in gold and is sharply cut. He has blond hair and is of average hieght with a muscular body.

Personality:

He thinks incredibly high of himself. He feels that he is the Heir of the world, that if another Epic is in his way it is his right to take him out and take his powers. When talking with people, he expects them to follow his commands and does not look kindly on disobedience or traitors.

Couple of points:

-No Gifter is known in Canon that can't themselves use the abilities they gift. Firefight spoilers-

I seriously doubt that Calamity would give any Epic the ability to resist the corruption in this way.

-Mitosis' power is stated to be unique to him (Given the lower limit it's possible this could go unnoticed just thought I'd mention it)

-Anything involving being able to use other Epics powers has the potential to become pretty insanely OP even with the mentioned limitations.

They do all look pretty cool though. :)

Couple of points:

-No Gifter is known in Canon that can't themselves use the abilities they gift. Firefight spoilers-

I seriously doubt that Calamity would give any Epic the ability to resist the corruption in this way.

-Mitosis' power is stated to be unique to him (Given the lower limit it's possible this could go unnoticed just thought I'd mention it)

-Anything involving being able to use other Epics powers has the potential to become pretty insanely OP even with the mentioned limitations.

They do all look pretty cool though. :)

Squire: I was thinking along the lines of, he is already so corrupt that he doesn't need ro use the powers. He probably could use the other powers, but he doesn't have enough mental capacity to use them all at once. He is also too lazy to use anything but his healing power. On the ther hand, he doesn't want any of his other Horsemen to be too powerful, so he only gives them one set of powers each and never the healing ability. I tried to think what a lazy crime boss would be if he was a Gifter.

Birthright: I gave him the starrting power so that he could actually kill an Epic, but I am thinking that he is only going to have killed two Epics or less by the time he comes to Astoria. I think I will wait and choose what he gets when I have gotten the feel for the power level of Astoria. I'm thinking that one of his powers is something like Backtrack's, terrible in a fight, but still a power (maybe that Metronome guy). His other power I sill decide later if he gets one, and I'm thinking it won't be a Prime Invincibility. I wouldn't worry about him getting lots of new powers at every turn, since people aren't going to want to sacrifice their Epics to him. Before he kills anything too big I will be sure to check it over with the GM first to know if that is okay.

Finished Metronome pony:

Metronome_zpsffcf0c2b.png

Squire: I was thinking along the lines of, he is already so corrupt that he doesn't need ro use the powers. He probably could use the other powers, but he doesn't have enough mental capacity to use them all at once. He is also too lazy to use anything but his healing power. On the ther hand, he doesn't want any of his other Horsemen to be too powerful, so he only gives them one set of powers each and never the healing ability. I tried to think what a lazy crime boss would be if he was a Gifter.

Birthright: I gave him the starrting power so that he could actually kill an Epic, but I am thinking that he is only going to have killed two Epics or less by the time he comes to Astoria. I think I will wait and choose what he gets when I have gotten the feel for the power level of Astoria. I'm thinking that one of his powers is something like Backtrack's, terrible in a fight, but still a power (maybe that Metronome guy). His other power I sill decide later if he gets one, and I'm thinking it won't be a Prime Invincibility. I wouldn't worry about him getting lots of new powers at every turn, since people aren't going to want to sacrifice their Epics to him. Before he kills anything too big I will be sure to check it over with the GM first to know if that is okay.

Sounds good then, although if he is himself able to use that many powers it raises some balance issues, that is quite a few abilities for one Epic to possess not too far outside what we've seen but still quite a few.
Metronome shall never be killed by any Epic! He shall reign supreme over the wreckage of Oregon! :P
If you want some powerset ideas I have an ever-growing google doc full of them, although it may be in need of a cleanup so some may be taken but not noted as taken yet. Feel free to change names/incorporate more powers they're just base ideas really.

Should I start writing a Red post in Portland?

Sounds good to me.

Seems like I myself should write something up for Lucentia. Anything about how far you would want me to go there, Kobold?

Augh! I'm in the middle of the Black Prism right now and I

didntknowtherewassuchthingasblackluxin!

Spoil alert! Thanks, Aonar.

Azazel-*koff*-Azrael looks awesome though.

Nether did I, so I avoided the spoiler tag. Not this though. Back at you, bro.

Who said Reader needs to stay alive. :ph34r: (Fair play mostly, I would imagine.)

An awesome post but there´s a couple of things, for one doubling strenght by reversing the vector on the force affecting Frostfire back wouldn´t be enough to rip "Steel apart like paper" nor to "nonchalantly" push through a human.

He also absorbed a good amount of heat he has done nothing with, so that should start affecting him.

Wait a minute...

THIS MUST HAPPEN

Plans! All this plan! :lol:

We're very close. Just one more Connell Epic needs to die and then a wrap-up post and we'll be done. If you want to go ahead and start, I wouldn't mind. I'll catch up soon enough.

Alright, I´ll probably be a bit busy this week but I should be able to get it started this weekend.

Lockvault

Powers:

Alternate Persona:

Personality:

Backstory:

Winterspell

Powers:

Appearance:

Personality:

Squire

Powers:

Selfsame

Powers:

Appearance:

Personality:

Birthright

Powers:

Appearance:

Personality:

What Voidus said mostly. What I would add is that Squire might not be the most appropriate name, if he´s the one calling the shots.

Nether did I, so I avoided the spoiler tag. Not this though. Back at you, bro.

Who said Reader needs to stay alive. :ph34r: (Fair play mostly, I would imagine.)

An awesome post but there´s a couple of things, for one doubling strenght by reversing the vector on the force affecting Frostfire back wouldn´t be enough to rip "Steel apart like paper" nor to "nonchalantly" push through a human.

He also absorbed a good amount of heat he has done nothing with, so that should start affecting him.

But then Reader would never get to mock Autumn and Shiny Sparkle! :P He needs to stay alive at least long enough for this to happen.

Assuming my understanding of physics is correct, (and it may well not be) wouldn't there be an exponential increase over time? ie. At t=1 F-(-F) =2F, at t=2, 2F-(-2F)=4F, at t=3 4F-(-4F)=8F.... etc., as the strength of the force he's applying is dependent upon the force he's applying?

He hasn't absorbed a whole ton, (just enough to maybe give Reader mild frostbite) but yeah, he'll probably dump some off pretty soon.

What do you want to bet his will stipulates his diary must be published as soon as possible after his death, before Autumn or Vondra have the chance to read (and presumably redact) parts of it? :P

Who wants to estimate how many of The Dalles' citizenry would actually read it? :P

Also, I unleashed a dinosaur on Portland, so anyone with a Dominion or MEE character has a free Allosaurus fight for the taking.

Or, you know. We could have him stumble across the Trifecta and devour each one of them before they get a chance to fight back. I'm open to all opportunities. :ph34r::P

Who wants to estimate how many of The Dalles' citizenry would actually read it? :P

Also, I unleashed a dinosaur on Portland, so anyone with a Dominion or MEE character has a free Allosaurus fight for the taking.

Or, you know. We could have him stumble across the Trifecta and devour each one of them before they get a chance to fight back. I'm open to all opportunities. :ph34r::P

Arsenal would. And then track down Lightwards in an attempt to resurrect Reader so Arsenal can kill him again. :P

But then there will be no trigger for Funtimes' flashbacks! :(

Unless....

:ph34r:

Think I can cram eight years' worth of flashbacks into a single encounter before Quota meets a hungry Allosaurus?