After a budget cut, the Dinosaur Protection Service fired all their caseworkers and phoned Remington to tell him Lightwards' weakness. The money for that phone bill was deemed to the best money the government had ever spent. :P

I solemnly swear I will not ponify Lycra!Lightwards. I solemnly swear I will not ponify Lycra!Lightwards. I solemnly swear I will not ponify Lycra!Lightwards. I solemnly swear I will not ponify Lycra!Lightwards. I solemnly swear I will not ponify Lycra!Lightwards...

And every US citizen promptly asked "WHY DID YOU NOT DO THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE."

Oh no. Solemnly swearing not to do something is the first sign that something is about to happen. :o

*sigh*

I'll work on a post where Funtimes makes Lycra!Lightwards canon. :P

My most emberassing secret to other readers:
Haven't actually read LOTRs.

I hadn't until last spring, so it's okay.  :P
Mine: After reading LotR, I read Eragon. Not only did I think it was good, but I wished I could write like Paolini.

I was also 15, so I guess there's that?  :P

You are a far better writer than Paolini, nothing you've written makes me want to slam my head into my desk. *grumble grumble* Inheritance *grumble grumble*

After a budget cut, the Dinosaur Protection Service fired all their caseworkers and phoned Remington to tell him Lightwards' weakness. The money for that phone bill was deemed to the best money the government had ever spent. :P

I solemnly swear I will not ponify Lycra!Lightwards. I solemnly swear I will not ponify Lycra!Lightwards. I solemnly swear I will not ponify Lycra!Lightwards. I solemnly swear I will not ponify Lycra!Lightwards. I solemnly swear I will not ponify Lycra!Lightwards...

And every US citizen promptly asked "WHY DID YOU NOT DO THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE."

Oh no. Solemnly swearing not to do something is the first sign that something is about to happen. :o

*sigh*

I'll work on a post where Funtimes makes Lycra!Lightwards canon. :P

*Terrified screaming*

You are a far better writer than Paolini, nothing you've written makes me want to slam my head into my desk. *grumble grumble* Inheritance *grumble grumble*

*Terrified screaming*

Thanks. ^_^ Yeah, for me the charm wore off during Eldest. I actually read it all the way through, even through the weird dancing elf twins scene (if you've read the book, sorry for bringing that up :unsure:) because I kept hoping it would get better. I skipped the other two books, which I almost regretted upon hearing that one of them has a riveting scene where Eragon compares his thumbs. <_<

I won't really canonize him!

...unless he gives Funtimes a very good reason to.

Remember how I said "I solemnly swear I will not ponify Lycra!Lightwards"?

bbb29470d63dd9b7940c1a99796f369c.png

...Yeah. I meant more "I really shouldn't but I'm going to do it anyway." There's a reason nobody swears blood oaths with me any more. :mellow:

It's like a car accident. It's horrible, and it's going to give me nightmares, but I can't look away. :mellow:

Am I the only one who thinks Nathan looks surprisingly good in Lightwards' clothes?

...Yeah. I meant more "I really shouldn't but I'm going to do it anyway." There's a reason nobody swears blood oaths with me any more. :mellow:

QUICK! LOOK AT THE CUTE PUG!

cute-pug_wallpapers_32579_1024x768.jpg

It's ok, Lycra!Lightwards can't hurt you now

QUICK! LOOK AT THE CUTE PUG!

cute-pug_wallpapers_32579_1024x768.jpg

It's ok, Lycra!Lightwards can't hurt you now

Pugs fix everything. Especially when they do the head tilt. :D

It's like a car accident. It's horrible, and it's going to give me nightmares, but I can't look away. :mellow:

Am I the only one who thinks Nathan looks surprisingly good in Lightwards' clothes?

Should I be prepared to pay psychiatric bills for all the traumatized members? :mellow:

I know, right? I put him in them because I didn't have time to make him his own outfit, but it works surprisingly well on him. I should make Nathan comics more often. :P

Should I be prepared to pay psychiatric bills for all the traumatized members? :mellow:

I know, right? I put him in them because I didn't have time to make him his own outfit, but it works surprisingly well on him. I should make Nathan comics more often. :P

Just rest easy in the knowledge that when Calamity appears, you will have given at least two Epics their weaknesses. :P

Berry Sperry Tries on Outfits

Berry Sperry Tries to Forget Lycra!Lightwards

Berry Sperry Is Going to Need Years of Therapy

Just rest easy in the knowledge that when Calamity appears, you will have given at least two Epics their weaknesses. :P

Berry Sperry Tries on Outfits

Berry Sperry Tries to Forget Lycra!Lightwards

Berry Sperry Is Going to Need Years of Therapy

Would it be creepy of me to develop contingency plans for assassinating people I know over the Internet? Only to be carried out if they become homicidal supervillains, mind you. :P

Berry Sperry Receives Years of Therapy

Berry Sperry Opens a Psychiatric Clinic for Scarred Portlanders

Berry Sperry is Canonized as a Saint

I see a great future for this series. :P

I thought Portland already had a psychiatrist, didn't we have one ages ago?

Hmm. I can't remember one. If we can't find him I suppose we could take up counseling with Autumn Glass.

Which reminds me of a question I've been meaning to ask. Twi, how proactive is Autumn about encouraging City Guard Epics to stop by for counseling? She seems pretty scared of Epics like Shiny Sparkle, but would she make it clear to Epics like Glamour or Scribbler that they're welcome in her office at any time?

Hmm. I can't remember one. If we can't find him I suppose we could take up counseling with Autumn Glass.

Which reminds me of a question I've been meaning to ask. Twi, how proactive is Autumn about encouraging City Guard Epics to stop by for counseling? She seems pretty scared of Epics like Shiny Sparkle, but would she make it clear to Epics like Glamour or Scribbler that they're welcome in her office at any time?

She encourages anyone who wants to stop by of their own volition, but she balks at forcing anyone to talk with her. Shiny Sparkle frightens her more because of the whole flirting-with-someone-who-could-turn-me-into-pile-of-glitter thing. :P But all the loyal Epics in town know they can stop by anytime.

Found it, it was way back in the second Questions thread.

Oh, I remember that now. How could I have forgotten it? :lol:

She encourages anyone who wants to stop by of their own volition, but she balks at forcing anyone to talk with her. Shiny Sparkle frightens her more because of the whole flirting-with-someone-who-could-turn-me-into-pile-of-glitter thing. :P But all the loyal Epics in town know they can stop by anytime.

Cool. That definitely seems to fit with her character--making it widely known that all are welcome, but not pressuring anyone into speaking with her.

Question 7, the question thread in which the fall of Oregon was procrastinated once more, to make room for some last minute ponies, crack ships, and glitterfests. And because everybody has a few more pandas that they want to kill.