Even Backtrack would laugh at him...

Or maybe not. *looks at Backtrack genuinely crying in a corner*

But their powers combined!

Backtrack: You had a turkey sandwhich for lunch yesterday.

Metronome: It was at 11:37

Steelheart: *Looks utterly perplexed*

An Epic I just created because I was struck with the strangest bolt of inspiration:

Ostrich

Primary Power: Ostrich has the ability to transform into an ostrich when he feels threatened, and will promptly try to bury his head. Leads to interesting if not painful situations when his ability activates whilst standing above asphalt. 

Secondary Power: Occasionally, when Ostrich is transformed, he has a chance of taking flight, breaking the laws of science in a most spectacular way.

Even Backtrack has more badchull temporal abilities than Metronome. :P

Although they're completely opposite in their reactions to their power. Backtrack continually cowering and thinking how useless it is. Metronome challenging High Epics to duels while proclaiming his awesome powers.

Although they're completely opposite in their reactions to their power. Backtrack continually cowering and thinking how useless it is. Metronome challenging High Epics to duels while proclaiming his awesome powers.

Am I the only one who wants to see a duel between Metronome and Backtrack? One that results in Backtrack crying because Metronome started the duel by cruelly mocking him? :P

Am I the only one who wants to see a duel between Metronome and Backtrack? One that results in Backtrack crying because Metronome started the duel by cruelly mocking him? :P

If history is anything to go by a post that involves Backtrack crying will be approved of by approximately everyone :P

We should do it, then. I could use another popular post. :P

We could have him meet Metronome somewhere in the Dalles, trying desperately to convince the city guard that his power is not just a weird talent but an Epic power.

We could have him meet Metronome somewhere in the Dalles, trying desperately to convince the city guard that his power is not just a weird talent but an Epic power.

The City Guard wouldn't even try to shoot him. They'd simply pat him on the head, tell him what a powerful High Epic he is, and send him on his way while muttering "God bless him" under their breaths. :P

EDIT: 

We should do it, then. I could use another popular post.  :P

This post was a joke. I didn't mean it to be offensive or gloating or mean-spirited, to whomever downvoted it. If need be I will hide it from the forum.

Edited by Kobold King

The City Guard wouldn't even try to shoot him. They'd simply pat him on the head, tell him what a powerful High Epic he is, and send him on his way while muttering "God bless him" under their breaths. :P

I learned from a friend in the American South that "Bless your heart" is Southern for "You're an idiot."

I have a feeling quite a few Guardsmen would bless Metronome's heart. :P

I learned from a friend in the American South that "Bless your heart" is Southern for "You're an idiot."

This inspires me to create an Epic called Blessheart, whose power is lowering the effective IQ of everyone within his vicinity. Himself included. :P

@Kobold Sorry. Was accident.

Similar to saying, "You've got a servant's heart," which means, "START STACKIN' CHAIRS!"

Any chance of getting a 'From the files of David Charleston' for Metronome?

Give me a Metronome pony and I'll make a file. :D  (Once I do Mailliw's Altermind file, of course. :ph34r:)

Oh, OK. It's no problem. :)

Edited by Kobold King

Similar to saying, "You've got a servant's heart," which means, "START STACKIN' CHAIRS!"

It's okay. I fixed it. :) 

NO. KIDDING. Or "You have such a gifting in this area," which is code for "The only other volunteer quit and you're the only one who's stuck around, so you're on your own from now on. Have fun teaching 20 screaming kids on your own!" 

Not at all. Were you already making plans for them?

Not much in detail, but I'm thinking the more the League stays together, the better chance they'll have of actually surviving in Astoria, even with Azrael's protection. :P

Frostfire post is up. Hopefully Reader's finally learned a little humility. (Mostly because I really don't know how I'm going to keep Reader alive through this if he hasn't. :ph34r:)