Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

2 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

granted, but you leave behind a body part each time.

ooh, that's an interesting limitation! 

1 hour ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

I wish to have power over fire.

Granted, you can charge your phone, or whatever other device that you want to power while you're sitting on top of a fire

Edit, ninja'ed mid-writing 

Edited by Honorless

Just now, Honorless said:

ooh, that's an interesting limitation! 

Granted, you can charge your phone, or whatever other device that you want to power while you're sitting on top of a fire

Edit: ninja'ed 

um, I already did that, and what about mine?

Hmmm…

Spoiler

@Kings_way Wish?

@Kings_way Wish?

@Kings_way Wish?

@Kings_way Wish?

@Kings_way Wish?

@Kings_way Wish?

@Kings_way Wish?

@Kings_way Wish?

@Kings_way Wish?

@Kings_way Wish?

@Kings_way Wish?

@Kings_way Wish?

@Kings_way Wish?

@Kings_way Wish?

@Kings_way Wish?

@Kings_way Wish?

@Kings_way Wish?

@Kings_way Wish?

@Kings_way Wish?

@Kings_way Wish?

@Kings_way Wish?

@Kings_way Wish?

@Kings_way Wish?

@Kings_way Wish?

1 hour ago, Eluvianii said:

Granted. You get the ability to edit your posts so that no one notices. Oh wait... 

I wish waking up early was easy. 

Granted, waking up early is incredibly easy, so easy you wake up at 6:00 even when you have vacation, Though after 1 hour you become tired again…

I wish for a million ferrets

Granted. [INSERT LOW-EFFORT BANE HERE]

I wish for the ability to create small pocket dimensions outside of time and space, with a sustainable nitrogen-oxygen breathable atmosphere, at habitable temperatures, gravity is optional but must not be stronger than 16m/s^2. and I will not be in danger of angering any eldritch gods such that they smite me with their all-knowing gaze. This pocket dimension is easily enterable and exit-able by me and any objects or persons I desire, I may summon the portal anywhere I desire, and time within moves at an accelerated pace similar to that of bendalloy bubbles. (You see I'm making this difficult for you boon-ruiners ;P) Also no lethal background radiation, or quantum shenanigans entrapping me, nor any insta-kill traps or other unforeseen effects. Just a simple, friendly, pocket dimension ability with no shenanigans that turn it into an existential nightmare whatsoever.

Edited by The Technovore

17 minutes ago, The Technovore said:

Granted. [INSERT LOW-EFFORT BANE HERE]

I wish for the ability to create small pocket dimensions outside of time and space, with a sustainable nitrogen-oxygen breathable atmosphere, at habitable temperatures, gravity is optional but must not be stronger than 16m/s^2. and I will not be in danger of angering any eldritch gods such that they smite me with their all-knowing gaze. This pocket dimension is easily enterable and exit-able by me and any objects or persons I desire, I may summon the portal anywhere I desire, and time within moves at an accelerated pace similar to that of bendalloy bubbles. (You see I'm making this difficult for you boon-ruiners ;P) Also no lethal background radiation, or quantum shenanigans entrapping me, nor any insta-kill traps or other unforeseen effects. Just a simple, friendly, pocket dimension ability with no shenanigans that turn it into an existential nightmare whatsoever.

Granted 

Your bane is that when you get back from they Pocket Dimension all your friends and family along with everyone you’ve ever known will be gone having forgotten you and disappeared 

Don’t try to mess with the banes

I wish to be a Fullborn

Edited by Bejardin1250
Switched words

16 minutes ago, Bejardin1250 said:

Granted 

Your bane is that when you get back from they Pocket Dimension all your friends and family along with everyone you’ve ever known will be gone having forgotten you and disappeared 

Don’t try to mess with the banes

I wish to be a Fullborn

Upvote for good bane.

Granted,

However, as your spiritual DNA is being rewritten to have this incredible power, some other changes are made. First off, you've lost your ears, and your nose. Thousands of small, thin gashes now cover your body, constantly bleeding. Gold and Aluminum cannot fix these wounds, as they are now written into your very soul. Secondly, your Connection to Preservation has summoned both it, and Ruin, into the real world. 16% of all humanity is some form of Metalborn, either Misting, Mistborn, or Feruchemist. Just as soon as you come into your power, Ruin begins to make moves. Natural disasters increase. Hemalurgic abominations begin to cause chaos. A strange cult dedicated to Ruin rises, bent on planetary destruction. There is mass confusion, mass panic, and metal prices are going through the roof. You are the single most powerful human on the planet, yet you look absolutely revolting. What will you do in this Brave New World? The choice is yours.

I wish for a happy little tree.

Edited by The Technovore

Your happy little tree causes an imbalance in the cosmere, killing everyone and everything within the next year.

You're welcome.

I wish to be an IRON FERRING. That or able to access the surge of Gravitation without a spren bond. Or for Starstuff flight that will never wear off. Nightwatcher's pick.

Basically I want to be able to be weightless when I choose, for indefinite amounts of time that I choose.

Weightless when you choose, for indefinite amounts of time that you choose. 
Granted. This is the ability that you have, as you are now an Iron Ferring Windrunner. However, your bane is that your biological form is now irreversibly adapted to zero-gravity environments. Experiencing gravity is painful, and if you actually hit the floor, Harmony help you. 

I wish for the Nightwatcher to be released from its chains and oaths and given the will to do as it pleases. 

No.

I wish that...

Waitaminute...

Sure, you get your wish. Your bane is that she also still grants banes, and you will never be able to taste any sandwiches you eat anymore.

I wish for my honorable death in the GURPS campaign I'm playing in.

Edited by Tani