My Turn... (an RP)

Edema Rue

1 hour ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

Dilsha awoke, laying on the floor in a bright, empty room of stone. There was no pain in her head. She did not appear to be bound in any way, though she no longer had any weapons or tools of any sort. There were two simple chairs and a wooden door. Far above, light came in through a grate, the sun warm but not uncomfortable.

In one of the chairs, the man who had arrested her sat with his cane. It was not illuminated, and seemed to be made of solid, unadorned metal. "Please sit," he said calmly. "I would like to talk."

@Ookla the Believer

Dilsha stood hesitantly, her chin held high and her back straight. Most people would look worse after being knocked unconscious and taken to a prison, but she, strangely enough, looked almost…prettier. More in control. This is fine. I can get out. And when I do, I just need to wait until I receive word from home.

She sat primly, aware of the needles hidden in her sleeves. It wouldn’t be hard to get one out…most spirits didn’t need blood, but giving it to one would strengthen its power in the world, especially blood from her family. She’d talk first, though. “I hear you.”

52 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

Noooooo don’t be evidence against meeeeeee!

1 minute ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Dilsha stood hesitantly, her chin held high and her back straight. Most people would look worse after being knocked unconscious and taken to a prison, but she, strangely enough, looked almost…prettier. More in control. This is fine. I can get out. And when I do, I just need to wait until I receive word from home.

She sat primly, aware of the needles hidden in her sleeves. It wouldn’t be hard to get one out…most spirits didn’t need blood, but giving it to one would strengthen its power in the world, especially blood from her family. She’d talk first, though. “I hear you.”

Then she realized that, in fact, she had no needles.

"Why did you destroy the palace?"

Sono wandered. 

I should find Dilsha. 

She didn't need to. Why was she wanting to?

I need... She didn't need. What was Dilsha to her anyway?

She tried saying that our loud to comfort herself.

If only she could make a sound.

She instead opted to write text on the walls,

REMEMBER ME, CHILD OF DECAY

All over the side of the building.

Just now, Ookla the Abstract said:

Then she realized that, in fact, she had no needles.

"Why did you destroy the palace?"

“Why do you deserve to know?” It was no use pretending she didn’t…but she could argue well enough. 

1 minute ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

Sono wandered. 

I should find Dilsha. 

She didn't need to. Why was she wanting to?

I need... She didn't need. What was Dilsha to her anyway?

She tried saying that our loud to comfort herself.

If only she could make a sound.

She instead opted to write text on the walls,

All over the side of the building.

"You . . . good?" Will glanced at Ty and the little girl. "I think we're planning on heading out to track the barkeep down."

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Magician said:

"You . . . good?" Will glanced at Ty and the little girl. "I think we're planning on heading out to track the barkeep down."

Sono shook her head, continuing to write things down.

Hello, Child of Decay.

And with that finished, she flicked some blood into it, and the words happened, telepathically communicating the message straight to Dilsha.

@Ookla the Believer

Edited by Ookla the Resolute

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

“Why do you deserve to know?” It was no use pretending she didn’t…but she could argue well enough. 

"I wouldn't call it deservedness, but it is what I have been hired for by the person who's palace you destroyed."

10 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

Sono shook her head, continuing to write things down.

And with that finished, she flicked some blood into it, and the words happened, telepathically communicating the message straight to Dilsha.

@Ookla the Believer

Dilsha didn’t react visibly, but did the mental equivalent of a nod. She heard.

9 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

"I wouldn't call it deservedness, but it is what I have been hired for by the person whose palace you destroyed."

“He can build a new one,” she replied. “No one…ah, no one with noble blood was hurt. I’d be happy to reimburse the families of the servants who were killed. What do you think they’d be worth, maybe…a copper? Two?” 

“He can build a new one,” she replied. “No one…ah, no one with noble blood was hurt. I’d be happy to reimburse the families of the servants who were killed. What do you think they’d be worth, maybe…a copper? Two?” 

Sono kept writing, 

Spoiler

Who is there with you? Or are you alone?

^this is what was written (hit spoiler instead of quote)

Edited by Ookla the Resolute

"Why, Decayer?"

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

Sono kept writing, 

Reveal hidden contents

Who is there with you? Or are you alone?

^this is what was written (hit spoiler instead of quote)

The man who took me is here, Dilsha sent. And then, because she was infinitely generous, Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

"Why, Decayer?"

“I am more than decay, stranger. You would do well to learn that.”

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

The man who took me is here, Dilsha sent. And then, because she was infinitely generous, Thank you.

Sono wrote, Can you give me a name, or pry one out of him?

9 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

"I am quite aware of that. But it is what you are in this case."

7 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

Sono wrote, Can you give me a name, or pry one out of him?

Probably.

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

"I am quite aware of that. But it is what you are in this case."

“Fine, then. You have a name for me. Do I get one for you, or will you remain forever a stranger?” 

Just now, Ookla the Believer said:

Probably.

“Fine, then. You have a name for me. Do I get one for you, or will you remain forever a stranger?” 

It sounds like you've been arrested. I can see why they're mad. She wrote, But I want to help. Because you don't deserve this in my opinion.

She added the underlined part to avoid lies. Dilsha did deserve it. But Sono didn't want her to suffer.

"I will not given you my name," he said simply. "Now, will you answer my question?"

She raised a dark eyebrow at him. “Answer mine first.”

Just now, Ookla the Resolute said:

It sounds like you've been arrested. I can see why they're mad. She wrote, But I want to help. Because you don't deserve this in my opinion.

She added the underlined part to avoid lies. Dilsha did deserve it. But Sono didn't want her to suffer.

Again, Dilsha nodded mentally. By your people’s laws, I probably do. I shouldn’t be in much danger, though. If he harms me, he’ll cause a war.

Again, Dilsha nodded mentally. By your people’s laws, I probably do. I shouldn’t be in much danger, though. If he harms me, he’ll cause a war.

"I'd rather not give information to your friend."

Sono stopped, then continued to write, I think I can try and contact the other person that's with you. The man. Has he noticed me yet?

"I'd rather not give information to your friend."

She didn’t show any surprise that he knew, too much time spent in palaces for that, but of course it bothered her. “And I’d rather not give information to you. So it seems we are at a stalemate.”

Just now, Ookla the Resolute said:

Sono stopped, then continued to write, I think I can try and contact the other person that's with you. The man. Has he noticed me yet?

Yes.

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

Oh, please. I can already hear you.

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

She didn’t show any surprise that he knew, too much time spent in palaces for that, but of course it bothered her. “And I’d rather not give information to you. So it seems we are at a stalemate.”

Yes.

"Are we? Because you are here, and cannot leave. That is not the case for me."

Yes.

Sono wrote, Okay. I am going to contact him now. See what his reaction is.

And then, chosing a different colour, she wrote to the one who kidnapped Dilsha.

Hello, Flametaken one.

. @Ookla the Abstract

Oh, please. I can already hear you.

"Are we? Because you are here, and cannot leave. That is not the case for me."

You cannot hear me. I am basically unable to make a sound. Do you remember me?

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

Sono wrote, Okay. I am going to contact him now. See what his reaction is.

And then, chosing a different colour, she wrote to the one who kidnapped Dilsha.

Hello, Flametaken one.

. @Ookla the Abstract

You cannot hear me. I am basically unable to make a sound. Do you remember me?

Well, I can understand you as you speak to her. Do you pretend to know me?