People you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley

Voidus

2 minutes ago, Kaladin78 said:

Well, I'm not really in my right mind, but who is around here?  By what I meant was, a charged spike.  'Cause don't charged spikes give you powers?

Yes they do.

The cookie we gave you should have given you something.

Probably.

I took it out of a mixed bag, so it could have had allomatic steel, or it could have had the ability to chirp like a cricket. Or something completely random. 

4 minutes ago, Kaladin78 said:

Well, I'm not really in my right mind, but who is around here?  By what I meant was, a charged spike.  'Cause don't charged spikes give you powers?

*tries to think of people*

*fails*

*refuses to answer question as it would endorse Hemalurgy and its benefits*

21 minutes ago, MacThorstenson said:

Yes they do.

The cookie we gave you should have given you something.

Probably.

I took it out of a mixed bag, so it could have had allomatic steel, or it could have had the ability to chirp like a cricket. Or something completely random. 

Just wait a second, I didn't eat the cookie yet, and I already have allomantic steel.

20 minutes ago, Silva said:

*tries to think of people*

*fails*

*refuses to answer question as it would endorse Hemalurgy and its benefits*

I can think of so many benefits to hemalurgy...

Please, I haven't had morals in at least 100 years. Once you spike them out life gets so much more convenient.

Also, @Kaladin78 the cookie doesn't necessarily have allomatic steal, but even if it did, you would get boosted allomatic steel.

Edited by MacThorstenson

4 hours ago, Kaladin78 said:

Excuse me, I'm not at all adverse to the DA's goals.  Indeed, I think the DA a noble and worthy guild, but, morals?  Oh please.

Hey! I'll have you know we have plenty of morals!

They're all locked up in a room in storage so they don't interfere with science.

17 hours ago, Kaladin78 said:

Just wait a second, I didn't eat the cookie yet, and I already have allomantic steel.

I can think of so many benefits to hemalurgy...

You would do well here, the Alleys welcome open-minded free-thinkers such as yourself. Were you looking for a specific  "flavor" of cookie? I'm sure we can provide whatever you might desire. INcluding a posistion within the most illustrious guild on the Shard.

1 hour ago, Fatebreaker said:

You would do well here, the Alleys welcome open-minded free-thinkers such as yourself. Were you looking for a specific  "flavor" of cookie? I'm sure we can provide whatever you might desire. INcluding a posistion within the most illustrious guild on the Shard.

Your offer is generous indeed, but I am already part of the ghostbloods.  Both of these guilds goals often align, so just don't tell anyone.  Is there any special oath I have to take?  Also, just how high of a position are you willing to offer me?

Edit:  Also, if you spike a cricket with an atium spike, will you be able to jump super high and chirp?

Edited by Kaladin78
Adding

9 hours ago, Kaladin78 said:

Your offer is generous indeed, but I am already part of the ghostbloods.  Both of these guilds goals often align, so just don't tell anyone.  Is there any special oath I have to take?  Also, just how high of a position are you willing to offer me?

Edit:  Also, if you spike a cricket with an atium spike, will you be able to jump super high and chirp?

I mean, we already have ark and TFA in our most secure PM. We aren't really all that concerned with secrecy. So your in. No oath necessary, all you need to do is offer someone a cookie in the intro threads, once you do that you will become an official denizen of the Dark alley.

Also, you would need two spikes to get both of those traits. The chirping would come with one spike, probably, and same with the long jumping.

8 hours ago, MacThorstenson said:

I mean, we already have ark and TFA in our most secure PM. We aren't really all that concerned with secrecy. So your in. No oath necessary, all you need to do is offer someone a cookie in the intro threads, once you do that you will become an official denizen of the Dark alley.

Also, you would need two spikes to get both of those traits. The chirping would come with one spike, probably, and same with the long jumping.

Ahh, thanks.  Ive already offered cookies to people in the intro thread because I wanted more powers.  But, what position are you willing to offer me?

9 hours ago, MacThorstenson said:

But I'm not in there!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!/!?1/?1///?!/!?111/?/? I am offend!

2 hours ago, Kaladin78 said:

Ahh, thanks.  Ive already offered cookies to people in the intro thread because I wanted more powers.  But, what position are you willing to offer me?

I guess you would become a denizen. We don’t really have a whole lot of organization in terms of ranks and the such, so if you are looking to climb the ranks, that may be difficult in the DA. 

2 hours ago, MacThorstenson said:

I guess you would become a denizen. We don’t really have a whole lot of organization in terms of ranks and the such, so if you are looking to climb the ranks, that may be difficult in the DA. 

Well, I suppose you have to start somewhere.  Alright, I'll join.