People you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley

Voidus

In light of the influx of new members and the promotion to subforum I thought it pertinent to share some insights and advice for all new and future Denizens. 

Firstly, nothing I say matters, never take anyone seriously because they might not be real. Not even me, especially me. The null hypothesis of my non-corporeality has yet to be rejected. 

Secondly, remember that imitation is the greatest form of flattery. All of the other guilds that have and will rise up to oppose, subvert, or otherwise defeat us are actually just fans of our work, subconsciously or otherwise. Don’t be too harsh on them, as they live as the mayfly, with a lot of energy for a short time.

Thirdly, remember the age old adage: Snacks sells.

Edited by Fatebreaker

12 minutes ago, Fatebreaker said:

In light of the influx of new members and the promotion to subforum I thought it pertinent to share some insights and advice for all new and future Denizens. 

Firstly, nothing I say matters, never take anyone seriously because they might not be real. Not even me, especially me. The null hypothesis of my non-corporeality has yet to be rejected. 

Secondly, remember that imitation is the greatest form of flattery. All of the other guilds that have and will rise up to oppose, subvert, or otherwise defeat us are actually just fans of our work, subconsciously or otherwise. Don’t be too harsh on them, as they live as the mayfly, with a lot of energy for a short time.

Thirdly, remember he age old adage: Snacks sells.

Truly beautiful and amazing words. 

and can cause no end of headaches. Wait, what was I saying? Oh yes, Further words of warning on Sense and Spikeablility:

Whenever you have a test subject you are harvesting for a piece of their Spirit Web, remember to grant them some for of healing via hemalurgy. This ensures higher durability for all test subjects, and improves the chances of harvesting multiple times from a single subject. Waste not want not.

If you do not understand the MLP fandom, or even dislike it, do not say anything about it. There are too many of them, trust me.

Always remember that even Eldritch Abominations had to start somewhere. Don’t let your lack of pseudopods get you down!

Similarly, if it exists on any plane, it can be Spiked.

However, I highly recommend not trying to Spike pseudotemporal subjects. It can lead to temporal misalignment, which wreaks havoc with your schedule and can cause no end of headaches. Wait, what was I saying?

Edited by Fatebreaker

Fellow lurkers, I need to make an announcement.

Somebody has leaked the contents of alley 168 to the public, and people are finding out about it, under the name of http://www.scp-wiki.net/. Who ever is responsible for this breach of security needs to come to my office so I can spike their spirit web into oblivion find out how much damage was done, and correct it. Don't worry, I'm not mad*, I just need to punish those responsible correct this grievous error before its too late.

*DA  disclaimer applies.

6 hours ago, MacThorstenson said:

Fellow lurkers, I need to make an announcement.

Somebody has leaked the contents of alley 168 to the public, and people are finding out about it, under the name of http://www.scp-wiki.net/. Who ever is responsible for this breach of security needs to come to my office so I can spike their spirit web into oblivion find out how much damage was done, and correct it. Don't worry, I'm not mad*, I just need to punish those responsible correct this grievous error before its too late.

*DA  disclaimer applies.

Well I figured that if we released the contents of our most harmless alley to the public then they might be a bit less suspicious.

Sorry guys, I may have dropped the ball on that one.

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

We have permission to not become spiked by the Council. You "deal" with us and the deal is off.

Can I receive word from the council myself? The members I negotiated the deal with, because honestly right now this sounds like my little sister telling me that mom wants me off the TV, and when I go up to ask mom, she says that she said nothing of the sort.

Just now, Ark1002 said:

I am of the council.

Can you confirm this? 

Do you have authority to speak for TFA? Hes the one who signed the deal (figuratively).

Honeslty I don't really trust yalls, considering that I kinda preformed a forceful take over of the guilds.

But do note that I am only referring to those who escape. If you elect to not get spiked, we wont be as harsh. In fact you can still be full members.

Ark is of the council, Mac. My word may hold less to you than TFA's, but it's still the word of the Ghostblood's Representative to other guilds- such as the DA and yourself.

From what I understand from TFA, he didn't agree to any 'forceful takeover.' You can try to 'deal with us' if you want, but we'll treat it no differently than any of the random assassins the Ghostbloods run training against almost constantly.

Edited by PrinceDusty

Fine, I've decided that I am willing to negotiate.

Here is what I am offering.

A place in the DA for those who want it and amnesty for those who don't. Those who do come in will not have to be spiked in order to come in. The DA retains the rights to use the name Ghostbloods, and anything else that could reasonably be determined to be Ghostbloods. We also retain the right to the acronym GB, and anything else that could be reasonably constituted as GB. We also get any in RP resources that the GB's have.

Essentially, the Ghostbloods become part of the DA. But those who wish to leave the Ghostbloods before it becomes a part of the DA may do so with no negative retaliations from the DA.

The main difference is no forced compliance.

Might I remind you of the benefits. Mainly whatever powers I can get away with giving yalls without @Archer getting mad.