What are we gonna name him, 12, Capaldi or the Stare?

(Talking about it, did any of you already watch listen?)

Don't forget The Scotsman and The Colored Kidney as possible names. :P

I have not yet seen Listen. With any luck I'll get to watch it tonight.

(And with any luck I'll be able to post on the Oregon thread soon. Having a busy day so far.)

Listen? I'm still trying to find enough time with the TV to watch Robot of Sherwood!

:o

I for one enjoyed that episode immensely. Hope you get a chance to see it soon. :)

Every time I've sat down with the intention of writing an Oregon post today, I've been interrupted by various farm tasks. I'm trying again now though--wish me luck. :P

:o

I for one enjoyed that episode immensely. Hope you get a chance to see it soon. :)

Every time I've sat down with the intention of writing an Oregon post today, I've been interrupted by various farm tasks. I'm trying again now though--wish me luck. :P

Luck wished. I know how that is, believe me. Not with farm tasks, but with other things. 

Luck wished. I know how that is, believe me. Not with farm tasks, but with other things. 

It doesn't help that I'm exhausted from said farm tasks and wish nothing more than to curl up with a book somewhere. But as Edgedancer said, it's best to post now before even more events pile up.

I wonder if I could just characterize Sam and Revolution as being unobservant to lighten my load? :P

It doesn't help that I'm exhausted from said farm tasks and wish nothing more than to curl up with a book somewhere. But as Edgedancer said, it's best to post now before even more events pile up.

I wonder if I could just characterize Sam and Revolution as being unobservant to lighten my load? :P

"Sam! What the Calamity are you doing?" 

"Standing. Is that not allowed?" 

"There are giant, forty-foot aliens stomping through downtown Portland!" 

"We're in the sky, genius." 

"They're throwing houses at us!" 

"Are they?" 

"Half the MoNA is gone! Funtimes turned the rest of the jungle into cotton candy!" 

"Huh. Guess you're right." 

Can I freeze my rep please? :P

I am very tempted to add to it, so better take a screenshot quickly or something

Yep, or just follow them, they return to him now and then for new orders.

Ok, Parity may encounter him soon.

What do you want CorpseMaker to tell you to do?

Basically anything.  Mundivore was sort of arrogant in my last post, talking back to Corpsemaker and whatnot.

Edited by Tulir

SS and Chi might be fun, Strongsteel mostly just under-uses his powers and tries to keep a handle on things where possible, the odd shield coated in steel just leaves him pretty Epicy for a few seconds, the strengthening he's about to do will probably leave him in a bad mood for a while but yeah, he's just a good guy, being around Panacea helps him reign himself in a lot, he doesn't know that gifters are less corrupted so he sees her as a bit of a role model.

Okay, so do you want to bring in a decently strong cannon fodder epic? Chi could offer to give SS a creature for free if he helped fight the guy off. That's just the first idea I had.

Oh okay, got it.

Posted. I'm tired, so the writing style is kind of... bleh. Hopefully it's not so bleh that nobody feels like reading it. :P

Mailliw, was the sluggish woman that Electro shot at Alice Regway, or one of the many other zombie-like constructs roaming the city at the moment?

I intended it to be, so that she could do something, but I left it open.

Joe, what do you want to do with Gordon and Max?

And Electro's Starscream characterization has begun.

Edited by Mailliw73

Mailliw, about how big is the infirmary, how many people are in it, what sort of injuries do they suffer from, and overall how concerned is Altermind with their well-being (i.e., is the infirmary itself staffed with people trained in medicine and stocked with adequate supplies, or is there just a handful of nurses on duty making do with whatever supplies could be spared as an afterthought)? 

Okay, so do you want to bring in a decently strong cannon fodder epic? Chi could offer to give SS a creature for free if he helped fight the guy off. That's just the first idea I had.

Voidknight: Can create vacuums pulling everyone in an area into one point, wears full armour and uses a sword to make use of the clustered enemies.

Might be a good match up.

So here's the terrifying thing about the Museum of Natural Awesomeness:

Upon sighting them, Lightwards raised his voice to a level that could be heard over the river and the sounds of something skittering through the foliage.

Emphasis added. It appears that the dinosaurs are growling and bellowing every now and then, and at least one of them appears to be mobile enough to move around through the jungle.

The question is... where do they get the motivation? A human Warrior won't even sleep or take a break without being told. Claudius the vulture, Mr. Miko the tailor... they're completely without volition of their own. Alice Regway couldn't even think until she was told to.

So how come the raptors seem aware of their imprisonment, and fight against it? How are the dinosaurs capable of acting of their own free will? I have my own theory, but I'm open to suggestions. Because this seeming inconsistency is at once confusing and distinctly unsettling. Why can't Lightwards maintain a solid grip on the dinosaurs?