Because we all know a drunk and slovenly Weeping Angel is just the kind of bad boy to attract the ladies. :P

Speaking of shipping, am I the only one who wants to see Voidgaze and Big Al team up to give Nighthound a No Holds Barred Beatdown at some point?

CorpseMaker descended the few steps and continued forward until his nose was inches from Scorch's. "What do you mean," he said in a low and menacing tone, "that you can't find a single female Epic within twenty miles of our territory?" 

"I mean," Scorch said, scowling so his fear wouldn't show, "that I can't find a single female anywhere. Epics, vanillas, they're all gone." 

"Well, keep looking!" CorpseMaker drew back and threw his hands in the air. "They couldn't just disappear!" 

--------------------------------

Chicago Joe looked to his left, then his right. Hundreds of women pressed in from every direction, some Epic, some vanilla, some dressed to the nines, some in jeans and T-shirts. Every single one of them wore a smile. Every single one of those smiles was turned on him. 

From somewhere in the crowd came a shout: "We love you, Chicago Joe!" 

The cry was taken up by the multitudes, becoming a roar that pounded against his hungover skull. 

Chicago Joe took a swig of Jack, his back pressed against the wall. There was no escape.

No. No, you are not.

CorpseMaker descended the few steps and continued forward until his nose was inches from Scorch's. "What do you mean," he said in a low and menacing tone, "that you can't find a single female Epic within twenty miles of our territory?" 

"I mean," Scorch said, scowling so his fear wouldn't show, "that I can't find a single female anywhere. Epics, vanillas, they're all gone." 

"Well, keep looking!" CorpseMaker drew back and threw his hands in the air. "They couldn't just disappear!" 

--------------------------------

Chicago Joe looked to his left, then his right. Hundreds of women pressed in from every direction, some Epic, some vanilla, some dressed to the nines, some in jeans and T-shirts. Every single one of them wore a smile. Every single one of those smiles was turned on him. 

From somewhere in the crowd came a shout: "We love you, Chicago Joe!" 

The cry was taken up by the multitudes, becoming a roar that pounded against his hungover skull. 

Chicago Joe took a swig of Jack, his back pressed against the wall. There was no escape.

No. No, you are not.

So Chicago Joe had a secondary power after all. He doesn't just turn to stone; he can turn roughly 50% of the Earth's population into his personal minions. :P

(That is an awesome ship which I will hereafter refer to as Joe x ♀ :D)

So Chicago Joe had a secondary power after all. He doesn't just turn to stone; he can turn roughly 50% of the Earth's population into his personal minions. :P

(That is an awesome ship which I will hereafter refer to as Joe x ♀ :D)

Alternate ship: 

"You know it's called Newcago, right?" 

Chicago Joe lifted a shaking finger. "Now you listen here, little missy…" 

"Ray. Darling. You really should avoid such unsavory characters as that…Chicago Joe," Nighthound finished with more than a trace of disgust. 

"You think he's unsavory? Look who's talking." 

Nighthound's smile could not conceal the anger lurking beneath it. "Come away from him, Ray." 

Joe took another swig of Jack. "Look, pal. Just let the lady pick." 

Five minutes later, Nighthound watched as Ray tore out of the parking lot in a stolen sports car, Joe in the passenger seat. As the car rounded a bend, Nighthound heard her shout: "I made the right choice!"

Alternate ship: 

"Ray. Darling. You really should avoid such unsavory characters as that…Chicago Joe," Nighthound finished with more than a trace of disgust. 

Nighthound's smile could not conceal the anger lurking beneath it. "Come away from him, Ray." 

Five minutes later, Nighthound watched as Ray tore out of the parking lot in a stolen sports car, Joe in the passenger seat. As the car rounded a bend, Nighthound heard her shout: "I made the right choice!"

tumblr_mddkdtUC1a1r9qnhbo1_400.gif

Though I'm also fond of Ray x Unicyclist... love triangle? :P

I just had a thought, if he can turn completely to stone, wouldn't that mean he could be affected by Funtimes' power? Since he's not made of organic material any more.

Woah. Could she? And when he turned back, would he be normal, or would he have, oh, I don't know, a balloon for one ear? Or would it be  more like Lucentia's diamonds—inorganic, but untouchable as long as he has control of it? 

I just had a thought, if he can turn completely to stone, wouldn't that mean he could be affected by Funtimes' power? Since he's not made of organic material any more.

Ooh. I think I actually had a thought on this when I first adopted him, but I can't remember what it was anymore...  :huh:

If I had to make an educated guess, I'd say it would work something like Lucentia's diamond. Not technically alive, but still under a conscious control. Or, a slightly more interesting idea, maybe she could change his substance but not directly alter his shape. So with her help he could become a diamond statue, or a cheese statue, or a bubble gum statue. If we really wanted to get fancy, we could arrange so that every time she transfigures him, she adds a new potential material to his repertoire; so if she turned him into a cheddar sculpture, he could permanently gain the ability to become a cheddar statue at will from then on.

It's definitely an interesting thought.

Ooh. I think I actually had a thought on this when I first adopted him, but I can't remember what it was anymore...  :huh:

If I had to make an educated guess, I'd say it would work something like Lucentia's diamond. Not technically alive, but still under a conscious control. Or, a slightly more interesting idea, maybe she could change his substance but not directly alter his shape. So with her help he could become a diamond statue, or a cheese statue, or a bubble gum statue. If we really wanted to get fancy, we could arrange so that every time she transfigures him, she adds a new potential material to his repertoire; so if she turned him into a cheddar sculpture, he could permanently gain the ability to become a cheddar statue at will from then on.

I really like this idea, and definitely want to see a cheese statue.

Can we make a pinata out of him? :P

I really like this idea, and definitely want to see a cheese statue.

Can we make a pinata out of him? :P

Ah, I see you've been peaking at "What Happened in Oregon" Page 38, in which Funtimes tries to give Sam THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER.

Chicago Joe as a pinata worked about as well as expected--making Nighthound a clown and coercing him into making balloon animals backfired a little bit. :P

I think this idea is completely amazing and we should make it canon as soon as possible. Although I think it best for his safety that Funtimes is not the type to transform a man-shaped statue into whiskey. 

(And as I was typing "Funtimes," my finger slipped and I accidentally typed "Funtimed." I think this happens to Lightwards rather frequently. :D)

Ah, I see you've been peaking at "What Happened in Oregon" Page 38, in which Funtimes tries to give Sam THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER.

Chicago Joe as a pinata worked about as well as expected--making Nighthound a clown and coercing him into making balloon animals backfired a little bit. :P

Although that party was indeed wonderful, even with the Nighthound-balloon-animal thing backfiring, Berry Sperry politely disagrees that it was the "BEST PARTY EVER." Not one sadistic precog was mauled by his own fedora. :P 

Well we do have a resident magician now too...

Part of me wants to see Aldo performing at a birthday party, and another part of me knows that is a very bad idea. 

I already know what she's going to say when she finally does see her, but I wasn't sure if I should put it in now or leave the opening for Sightline. 

Don't ever bother waiting formy characters unless it's vitally important. My Life has gotten busy lately, as has my Virtual Life. (4 Rps. 4!)

I'll post soon.

When you're writing a scene from a villain's perspective for an RP based on a work the author's website calls a "supervillain dystopia," and you stop and ask yourself, "Did the author really intend for people this creepy to exist in his world?" you know you've created a Hate Sink.

Now you made me curious, maybe it will help me to make everyone even worse. :D

I'm not sure if Nighthound is a Hate Sink, Complete Monster, The Dragon, or all of the above. :P

Also, let's start characterizing Electro as a power-hungry reluctant lieutenant who dreams of overthrowing CorpseMaker. Having him as The Starscream would just be too hilarious. :D

He´s a Dragon With An Agenda to boot.

You know, until this day I always miss-read his name as Stats-cream. :ph34r:

Because we all know a drunk and slovenly Weeping Angel is just the kind of bad boy to attract the ladies. :P

Speaking of shipping, am I the only one who wants to see Voidgaze and Big Al team up to give Nighthound a No Holds Barred Beatdown at some point?

Fun Fact, before I realized that planning ahead is futile (as in long before Lightwards joined) I planned ahead for their rematch, it didn´t involve Big Al but it did involve what boils down to Nighthund running away, while Voidgaze just tears through an entire city-block to get to him.

Alternate ship: 

Do you think Chicago Joe could distract a Carnotaurus long enough for Ray to stab it?

Don't ever bother waiting formy characters unless it's vitally important. My Life has gotten busy lately, as has my Virtual Life. (4 Rps. 4!)

I'll post soon.

That´s a lot...

Edited by Edgedancer

Electro will be out going to recruit Upgrade sometime tomorrow so he could do it. Chi could do one, going with SoulSwitch. Any if the Thoughttown NPC-ish people are up for it. Or Mare, but I guess Strongsteel won't fight. Which brings up the question, why is he such a nice and considerate guy? He isn't a gifter and he uses his powers somewhat. Is he just a good guy to start with?

Edited by Mailliw73

SS and Chi might be fun, Strongsteel mostly just under-uses his powers and tries to keep a handle on things where possible, the odd shield coated in steel just leaves him pretty Epicy for a few seconds, the strengthening he's about to do will probably leave him in a bad mood for a while but yeah, he's just a good guy, being around Panacea helps him reign himself in a lot, he doesn't know that gifters are less corrupted so he sees her as a bit of a role model.