Are you going next in the shack Kobold?

Um, I think? I think there's a lot of stuff I still need to do. I'll try to get to it here soon.

Anyone feel like doing a fight scene? I'm not sure who would be involved, I just feel like killing off some canon fodder.

Maybe when Lightwards enters the city later? He'll need to recruit Chicago Joe and Backtrack at that time, but I bet some minor Epic fights could be squeezed in. Provided no one objects to another horrendously violent man-eating dinosaur scene. :P

Maybe when Lightwards enters the city later? He'll need to recruit Chicago Joe and Backtrack at that time, but I bet some minor Epic fights could be squeezed in. Provided no one objects to another horrendously violent man-eating dinosaur scene. :P

Are there any better violent man-eating scenes? :huh:

Are there any better violent man-eating scenes? :huh:

Probably not, no. :P

I feel like most of my current scene is just regurgitating what everyone else has written from a different point of view. :P Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it's still tricky to read through a bunch of preceding posts to get all the details right.

And also, can I express my continued surprise that Remington of all people is the most familiar with My Little Pony in the whole RP? I feel like we should have Toymaker send a legion of evil Derpy dolls after him, so we can watch the angst unfold. :P

I feel like most of my current scene is just regurgitating what everyone else has written from a different point of view. :P Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it's still tricky to read through a bunch of preceding posts to get all the details right.

And also, can I express my continued surprise that Remington of all people is the most familiar with My Little Pony in the whole RP? I feel like we should have Toymaker send a legion of evil Derpy dolls after him, so we can watch the angst unfold. :P

You planted the seed. Making Laurie a pegasister just felt right. :P (And there will be no evil Derpy dolls. There's angst, and then there's violating the Geneva Convention. :P)

In that case better to get it over with before even more stacks up.

It wouldn´t be that far fetched for Voidgaze to know MLP. Although, I wonder how she would react to the Derpies. :huh: 

You planted the seed. Making Laurie a pegasister just felt right. :P (And there will be no evil Derpy dolls. There's angst, and then there's violating the Geneva Convention. :P)

I suppose it was inevitable for our meta-obsession to worm its way into the story. :P

There's no better way to let Toymaker cross the Moral Event Horizon than allowing him to make evil Derpy dolls. :P

roflbot.jpg

I suppose it was inevitable for our meta-obsession to worm its way into the story. :P

There's no better way to let Toymaker cross the Moral Event Horizon than allowing him to make evil Derpy dolls. :P

roflbot.jpg

It was always there in plain sight you just didn´t want to admidd it. :ph34r:

Sure, why would a member of Corpsmaker´s faction ever not be a monster. Why didn´t Nighthound join them again?

Also wasn´t Toymaker a woman? :huh:

Do you think Chicago Joe could distract a Carnotaurus long enough for Ray to stab it?

Probably not on purpose, but he could definitely end up drawing its attention as he makes his way through that part of town. 

Also wasn´t Toymaker a woman? :huh:

I'm pretty sure he's male. Though I confess I'm not even entirely sure which player is in charge of him, so what do I know. :P

Probably not on purpose, but he could definitely end up drawing its attention as he makes his way through that part of town. 

I'm pretty sure he's male. Though I confess I'm not even entirely sure which player is in charge of him, so what do I know. :P

http://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/12488-what-happened-in-oregon/page-20#entry172404

Definitely a woman :P and she's Joe's I think

Given that they would only end up in the empire anyway this would surely end badly either way.

I went through the effort to check and Joe refered to her as a woman in her introduction.

This was essentially the reason PP joined up too. :P Dinosaurs just beat anything the other factions can offer.

'We have giant robots'

'We have giant dinosaurs.'

'... damnation'

"We have an angry basilisk Epic."

"We have dinosaurs."

"I'll go with the bas--"

"In a floating jungle museum."

"...Sorry, CorpseMaker. It's not you, it's me. I just love dinosaurs too much to join your faction."

'We have an existing Infrastructure, an Illusionist, more Epics and more soldiers'

'I think you're forgetting... dinosaurs'

"In the MoNA, there are no rules, no government, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind."

"What DO you have?"

"An insane matter transformer with no sense of consistency!"

"In the MoNA, there are no rules, no government, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind."

"What DO you have?"

"Oh, and dinosaurs! Did we mention the dinosaurs? Well yeah anyway... we have dinosaurs."

"What DO you have?"

Lightwards: Um, actually, we do have rules and government. It's all here in our founding charter...

* trails off as Funtimes scowls *

Lightwards: Storm it. Just grab a bowler hat and meet me in the disco lounge.

Lightwards: Um, actually, we do have rules and government. It's all here in our founding charter...

* trails off as Funtimes scowls *

Lightwards: Storm it. Just grab a bowler hat and meet me in the disco lounge.

Visitor: Mr. Emperor? The charter seems to have turned into a Ronald Reagan mask.

Lightwards: *sighs* It does that sometimes.

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Visitor: Mr. Emperor? The charter seems to have turned into a Ronald Reagan mask.

Lightwards: *sighs* It does that sometimes.

"It only turns back if you put on the mask and sing 'My Country 'Tis of Thee' while juggling. No, I'm not doing so right now. We'll just find that spare copy I left somewhere."

"It only turns back if you put on the mask and sing 'My Country 'Tis of Thee' while juggling. No, I'm not doing so right now. We'll just find that spare copy I left somewhere."

*Funtimes giggles*

"Doctor? What did you do with the spare copy?"

"What spare copy? Nobody but me and this gerbil here."

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles