He didn't even get a chance to fight or anything, it was rather sudden for our first POV characters death.

I always thought our first player character death would come at the end of a fifteen-page duel through the city, culminating in a tear-ridden scene where he dies in someone's arms.

Instead: stare, you're dead, who's next.

My advice to the rest of Oregon?

4a5c519396c22eef4722df1c81c2d589854e5bfe

I always thought our first player character death would come at the end of a fifteen-page duel through the city, culminating in a tear-ridden scene where he dies in someone's arms.

I might've gone with

35j1pq.jpg

I for one am glad Scorch did not die in the arms of Flashpoint or Altermind.

I have standards, you know. :P

If I told you that, I'd be swamped with demands that he be brought into the RP at the earliest opportunity. I will leave his appearance to your spot-on imagination. :P

And were this mysterious character brought in, I believe you would be contractually obligated to describe his every action as being completed "like a sir."

Example: "Earl Greyback lifted a small bottle, tipped the contents into Aldo's teacup, and grinned like a sir. 'Drink it,' he said like a sir."

And were this mysterious character brought in, I believe you would be contractually obligated to describe his every action as being completed "like a sir."

Example: "Earl Greyback lifted a small bottle, tipped the contents into Aldo's teacup, and grinned like a sir. 'Drink it,' he said like a sir."

Earl Greyback: Ruling New New England like a sir.

(Now I feel like he should have a pony. Like a sir.)

Aye Sir!

Well then, I´m going to start writing before you start killing someone else.

That's probably a good idea. :P

Oppressing New New England with tea and biscuit like a sir. While making veiled Doctor Who references. Also like a sir.

Eeyup.

(Totes killing off Lightwards and making Earl Greyback my primary Epic from now on. :P)