His primary power is most likely to drown people in tea or something like that. Like a Sir!

Well he did try to poison Aldo. Maybe his primary power is the control of fluids, which he uses to poison beverages and to make enormous humanoid constructs of living tea. :P

Edit like a sir.

Edited by Kobold King

On that note, what precisely does Voidgaze expect Sam to do about the hugging? Funtimes is a good-natured soul, but no one knows how she might react to being told to stop hugging her favorite Blueberry... :P

She desperate, she just wants help and she´s more hoping to distract Funtimes than anything.

She desperate, she just wants help and she´s more hoping to distract Funtimes than anything.

It is interesting that Voidgaze might be more amiable to the vanillas than most other Epics. Though I do wonder how Sightline would react if they start suggesting games of Blind Man's Bluff around him. :P

Doctor Funtimes is a mysterious person. :P

"Mysterious" is one of many adjectives frequently used in association with her. :P

If you want, you can edit the post to have Revolution step forward and give her full name. If I posted now, the rose icons would be the longest part of the post. :P

"Yay! That is amazingly full of amazing amazingness!"

Lightwards folded his arms and scowled. "Nobody said it was amazing when I resurrected," he grumbled, pouting his lip outwards.

:P

Top 5 reasons why not:

5)Did anyone even notice you died in that scene?

4)Meanieface murderer

3)Voidgaze is inherinthly more awesome than a teacher

2)You are not a Blueberry

1)Overshadowed by dinosaurs

Honorary mention: Huggily-fun.

Edit: my spoilers aren´t working anymore. :wacko:

Edited by Edgedancer

"Mysterious" is one of many adjectives frequently used in association with her. :P

If you want, you can edit the post to have Revolution step forward and give her full name. If I posted now, the rose icons would be the longest part of the post. :P

Really, no mention about the weired Epic that gives Vanillas a puppy look? :P

Are we sure that Revolution isn´t an Epic? With a name like that. ;)

Oh and I just remembered some comments to the last Stronsteel post.

Lighthound and Funwards or somethings like that?

You forgot Nighttimes, the best bedstory teller to ever exsist, if you like horror stories that is.

an immortal strength Epic that people feared would be the new Steelheart

Not only do compliments not work, you should at least wait with strocking his ego until he´s there. :P

Sadly I don´t have the time to write a response today. :(

Edited by Edgedancer

Are we sure that Revolution isn´t an Epic? With a name like that. ;)

Oh and I just remembered some comments to the last Stronsteel post.

You forgot Nighttimes, the best bedstory teller to ever exsist, if you like horror stories that is.

Not only do compliments not work, you should at least wait with strocking his ego until he´s there. :P

Sadly I don´t have the time to write a response today. :(

Her power is conjuring vegetarian bacon that tastes like real bacon. ;)

I was just wondering if anyone noticed those are both ship names. Nighttimes could be one as well, but I frankly don't think Funtimes and Nighthound would make a very good couple. :P