Who would win, the Ultimate Cosmere free for all.

Frustration

Alright, I got bored again, so I decided to make this.

You have 1,000 points, make the strongest fighter you can, assume everyone is in an arena, and all powers work as normal.

Race - pick one

Spoiler

Human - zero points

Parshendi(include your form) 5 points Froms of power 10 points.

Sighted Horneater - 10 points

Kandra 5 points

Returned - 5 points

Sleepless - 10 points

Siah Aimian - 5 points

Koloss - 5 points

Koloss blooded - 5 points

Powers grab as many as you can afford.

Spoiler

1st heightening - 1 point

2nd heightening - 4 points

3rd heightening - 12 points

4th heightening - 20 points

5th heightening - 40 points

6th heightening - 70 points

7th heightening - 100 points

8th heightening - 200 points

9th heightening - 400 points

10th heightening - 1,000 points

Misting(specify metal) - 12 points

Mistborn - 192 points

Lerasium Mistborn - 300 points

Mistborn powers granted by the Well of Ascension(TLR's strength) - 1000 points

Ferring(specify metal) - 12 points

Feruchemist - 192 points

Hemalurgy - 12 points per spike

Atium spike - 300 points

Lerasium spike - 300 points

Trellium spike - 300 spikes

Bag of Atium - 300 points

Medallions - 12 points per power(specify which, not limited to 4 powers, or to feruchemy)

Primer cubes - 5 points

Non-bondsmith Radiant(specify order)

1st Oath - 25 points

2nd oath - 50 points

3rd oath - 200 points

4th oath 300 points

5th oath - 350 points

Bondsmith(specify spren)

1st oath - 200 points

2nd oath - 250 points

3rd oath - 500 points

4th oath - 800 points

5th oath - 850 points

Fused(specify brand) - 20 points

Boon and Bane(specify both) - rate your own

Modern Fabrial - 10 points

Surge fabrial - 20 points

Dead Shardblade - 12 points

Dead Shardplate - 24 points

Larkin - 5 points

Raysium weapon - 300 points

Elantrian - 200 points

Dakhor - 40 points

Ability to break Aons, and other forns of investiture(requires you to be Dakhor) - 200 points

Forgery - 10 points

Potions - 10 points

Chayshan - 10 points

Jar of purified dor - 300 points

Sandmastery - 10 points

Aetherbound(specify aether) - 24 points

Aviar(specify which) - 12 points

Dawnshard - Quadruple your score

Good luck, and may the strongest win.

Edited by Frustration

Storm it. That's hard. Why do you have to be so borded? :P

I just want to go for 10th Heightening straight away, cause I love it so much, and I don't care if I win or lose, I just run away from the arena, and have fun being God-King!

But let's think seriously now. Mistborn + Feruchemist (384 points), Fullborn is a good start. Next 3rd oath Bondsmith (500 points, Stormfather of course) and I still have 116 points left. Primer cubes (5 points) and a Dead Shardblade (12 points).

And I think I can use 2 spikes to steal both connection and ability form Radiant and his spren, so I'm taking Soulcasing from 5th ideal Elsecaller (24 point - https://wob.coppermind.net/events/135/#e3347). Now I can use boosted Soulcasting, whatever it does!
Edit - I can't I need Atium spike. To replace it dead shardplate, but that's not as good.  

Edit Edit Edit - I take offensive alluminum spike with knowledge of how to remove all powers from my opponents. I take 2 of them, just to hold them in hands and spike anyone too powerful! (24 points)

And I still have 75 points left. 1st Oath Windrunner to fly (25 points, 4edit - can I with only 1st Oath?), and to finished - 5th heightening (40 points). I have 10 points left, so give me Returned, who was send back just to win this competition and a Larkin for a friend. What did I win?

But I think 3th Ideal Bondsmith or 5th Ideal Radiant (Dustbrinnger the best) with Dawnshard would always win :( 

Also sleepless can't be affected by hemalurgy, hordling would split form it if spiked - https://wob.coppermind.net/events/122/#e3319

Also also, isn't that too costly? "Mistborn powers granted by the Well of Ascension(TLR's strength) - 1000 points". You can't be Fullborn then and that's what made Rashek Lord Ruler.

Edit Edit - or I can take just forgery and forge my way up 5th ideal full Radiant and Fullborn with Dawnshard for JUST 20 points :D) 

Edited by alder24

1 hour ago, alder24 said:

Storm it. That's hard. Why do you have to be so borded? :P

Not enough topics are being posted I guess.

Also also, isn't that too costly? "Mistborn powers granted by the Well of Ascension(TLR's strength) - 1000 points". You can't be Fullborn then and that's what made Rashek Lord Ruler.

You could still be Fullborn by taking mistborn, or even lerasium mistborn with feruchemist, Well of Ascension power would just give you his raw allomantic strength, like the ability to push on trace metals inside of people and stuff like that.

Edit Edit - or I can take just forgery and forge my way up 5th ideal full Radiant and Fullborn with Dawnshard for JUST 20 points :D) 

That's way beyond the ability of forgery. Even making yourself mistborn requires you to power it up with more investiture.

Spoiler

Aneesh

If there's a Forger like Shai who plausibly had an opportunity to ingest lerasium and become Mistborn, but she passed it up, could she create a stamp that makes her temporarily a Mistborn?

Brandon Sanderson

She would have to have access to enough Investiture to make that happen. The stamp saying, "Hey, I'm a Mistborn!" doesn't actually give her the Investiture to do that. She could rewrite her past so that she took that bead. She would not actually be able to use the power, until she got an infusion of Investiture, which could be done with a stamp in the right manner, but most of the time you're gonna have to have some external source. Basically you're gonna have to take a hit of Investiture, a large amount of it, and then use the stamp, and then it will feed on that to change you into basically any of the other magics.

Aneesh

Stormlight?

Brandon Sanderson

If you could get a hit of Stormlight, that'd work. The problem is, Stormlight's not easy to get off of Roshar, and it still is technically keyed. You could get it a lot more easily-- Stormlight would work fairly well, but what you really want is some pure, unkeyed Dor. That stuff, you could do all kinds of things with. But, you know, it's kinda dangerous. But that's the stuff you're gonna want, or something like unto it.

Dragonsteel Mini-Con 2021 (Nov. 22, 2021)

Edited by Frustration

@Frustration, I think you mistook Dysian for Siah, because you gave the Sleepless ten and the Dysian (synonymous with Sleepless according to the coppermind) five. 

Spoiler

Sighted Horneater 10 Lerasium Mistborn 310 Gold ferring 322 Coinshot spike (for super-charged pushes and compounding) 334 steel ferring spike 346 Chromium ferring spike 358 4th Oath Skybreaker 658 Elantrian 858 Aethorbound Zephyr 882 Soulcasting Fabrial 902 Dual Bendalloy Dual Pewter Medallion 950 Fifth Heightening 990 Two Primer Cubes 1000

So I'm a Horneater Lerasium Mistborn with extra powerful steel pushes and steel compounding. I'm also a Gold, Steel, and Chromium compounder. I can't be controlled because I only have three spikes, and I'm a fourth oath skybreaker, so I have division and gravitation, a shardblade and shardplate. I'm also Aethorbound to Zephyr, which I can make explode. Not to mention being a Fifth Heightening Elantrian, which we now know is overpowered if you can power it, and I think I can with breaths. I also have a Medallion that allows me to compound superstrength and to have a conpounded supply of water for my Aethor, and a Soulcaster to change the air I breath to water in emergencies. Oh, and I have Primer cubes I can use any of my Lerasium power level abilities on. 

I think you fail to realize how useless half the feruchemical abilities are.

3 hours ago, alder24 said:

Also sleepless can't be affected by hemalurgy, hordling would split form it if spiked - https://wob.coppermind.net/events/122/#e3319

That was extremely annoying by the way, this was my plan. I do wonder if the split hordling could create a new Sleepless, but I'll just be a Horneater I guess.

Edit: I didn't do it because I had no idea how to rate it, but I would probably replace the soulcaster and maybe Bendalloy compounding with a boon to never be dehydrated. 

Edited by The Known Novel

4 minutes ago, The Known Novel said:

@Frustration, I think you mistook Dysian for Siah, because you gave the Sleepless ten and the Dysian (synonymous with Sleepless according to the coppermind) five. 

Oh, whoops.

5 minutes ago, The Known Novel said:

Not to mention being a Fifth Heightening Elantrian, which we now know is overpowered if you can power it, and I think I can with breaths.

AonDor would just work in this scenario

6 minutes ago, The Known Novel said:

I think you fail to realize how useless half the feruchemical abilities are.

I did it more by the amount of investiture than usefulness, though I admit to sort of bending this rule with the Dawnshard.

13 minutes ago, The Known Novel said:

That was extremely annoying by the way, this was my plan. I do wonder if the split hordling could create a new Sleepless, but I'll just be a Horneater I guess.

Oh yes, me too, I had to check it. 

13 minutes ago, The Known Novel said:

I'm also a Gold, Steel, and Chromium compounder. I can't be controlled because I only have three spikes

Well, bad news. Vin controlled Kandra with only 2 spikes. Trellium is what allowed Set not to be controlled and they still have to be limited to 5 spikes. And compounding doesn't work with Harmony hemalurgy. That's why I chose full Feruchemy. Unless we ignore it and use pre-Harmony hemalurgy? But "all powers work as normal".

Cool build, still.

Edited by alder24

25 minutes ago, alder24 said:

Unless we ignore it and use pre-Harmony hemalurgy? But "all powers work as normal".

Good point. Medallions should still work, but I could only compound one at a time. I kinda wonder how Sazed put that limit on it. 

@Frustration, are we assuming most recent version of all powers or best version or something else?

Do any of you people who have already read TLM know if you can access stored feruchemical attributes that you have already made?

3 hours ago, Frustration said:

That's way beyond the ability of forgery. Even making yourself mistborn requires you to power it up with more investiture.

This was more of a fun thought and I assume bag of stormlight or something will be laying around as it was not included in the list, and I would grab it and fuel forgery with it. But, yeah, it doesn't make sense to assume that. 
But, by this WoB, If I added jar of Dor for 300 points to the Forger, then I can forge myself to became Bondsmith with this Dor, and then use all the Stormlight from perpendicularity to forge all other abilities! So doable. Kind of. I was thinking about forging a bond to a Stormfather specifically so he can provide me with required Stormlight to fuel further forgery and all other abilities, without any more Dor being used. Would it be doable?

Edit:

7 minutes ago, The Known Novel said:

Do any of you people who have already read TLM know if you can access stored feruchemical attributes that you have already made?

@The Known Novel I don't know if I understand you correctly. You mean like e.g. become a steel ferring from spike, make metalmind, then remove the spike and still be able to access that metalmind and tap it? I don't think so, as you aren't ferring any more. They would be keyed to you, but you can't draw from them.
That's why nicrosil is needed in medalions, to grant ability of a ferring so you can access metalminds in the first place. But on the other hand if you can tap nicrosilmind without being nicrosilferring in the first place..

However Bleeder chose to remain steelferring, and if she only needed her metalminds keyed to her, she would change her spike for coinshooter and still be able to use her steelmind - she didn't do that. I think so, but might be wrong.

Edited by alder24

32 minutes ago, The Known Novel said:

are we assuming most recent version of all powers or best version or something else?

Most recent

32 minutes ago, The Known Novel said:

Good point. Medallions should still work, but I could only compound one at a time. I kinda wonder how Sazed put that limit on it. 

"Ruin is subservient to Preservation" Whatever that means

33 minutes ago, The Known Novel said:

If you stored a metalmind while holding a medallion and then tried to tap it later? I don't know

This was more of a fun thought and I assume bag of stormlight or something will be laying around as it was not included in the list, and I would grab it and fuel forgery with it. But, yeah, it doesn't make sense to assume that. 
But, by this WoB, If I added jar of Dor for 300 points to the Forger, then I can forge myself to became Bondsmith with this Dor, and then use all the Stormlight from perpendicularity to forge all other abilities! So doable. Kind of. I was thinking about forging a bond to a Stormfather specifically so he can provide me with required Stormlight to fuel further forgery and all other abilities, without any more Dor being used. Would it be doable?

Assuming you have to make your powers after you enter the arena, you would probably die one way or another. If you took Bendalloy, maybe with a couple extra spikes to increase your power, you might be able to do it. Depends if Bendalloy gets bigger or faster with more power. Otherwise maybe double steel would be enough.

OK, I think I can still work this.

Spoiler

Kandra 5 Lerasium Mistborn 305 4th Oath Skybreaker 605 Elantrian 805 Feruchemist 997, 1st heightening 998 Blessing of Potency 1000 I just wanted it to be even.

17 minutes ago, The Known Novel said:

Assuming you have to make your powers after you enter the arena, you would probably die one way or another. If you took Bendalloy, maybe with a couple extra spikes to increase your power, you might be able to do it. Depends if Bendalloy gets bigger or faster with more power. Otherwise maybe double steel would be enough.

Forger have to make Soulstamps on the arena or can walk in with pre-prepared ones? @Frustration new rules needed! If he needs to do them, then he's useless, otherwise, my "genius" idea can still work.

Bendalloy gets faster with more power, as you can squeeze more investiture out of the metal and this speeds up time. To form extreame time bubble, use duralumin. In that time bubble I could do all Soulstamps I want.

Aw, no Honorblades so I can't do Faleast. Oh well. He's got a few things that wouldn't make the cut anyway.

Siah Aimian (5), Lerasium Mistborn (305), Feruchemist (497), A-Copper Spike (509), Deepest One Fused (529), 3th Oath Elsecaller (729), Crimson/Spike Aether Bond (753), Primer Cube (758), Dahkor (798), Dahkor Nullification (998), First Heightening (999).

You guys have fun, I'm a Fused in the floor. Also the floor is fire. A-Copper spike is to beat out any Bronze or other lifesense that isn't TLR-level. Pop out of the ground or out of Shadesmar, and Dahkor Fullborn can be the offensives. Probably not the best possible especially when Bondsmith-Dawnshard is around, but very hard to kill.

37 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

Aw, no Honorblades so I can't do Faleast. Oh well. He's got a few things that wouldn't make the cut anyway.

Siah Aimian (5), Lerasium Mistborn (305), Feruchemist (497), A-Copper Spike (509), Deepest One Fused (529), 3th Oath Elsecaller (729), Crimson/Spike Aether Bond (753), Primer Cube (758), Dahkor (798), Dahkor Nullification (998), First Heightening (999).

You guys have fun, I'm a Fused in the floor. Also the floor is fire. A-Copper spike is to beat out any Bronze or other lifesense that isn't TLR-level. Pop out of the ground or out of Shadesmar, and Dahkor Fullborn can be the offensives. Probably not the best possible especially when Bondsmith-Dawnshard is around, but very hard to kill.

I wonder what Soulcasting would do to a Deepest One, would they be transformed with it?

New Better Character:

Spoiler

Sleepless 10 Feruchemist 202 Allomantic Steel Gold Chromium Zinc Medallions 250 Elantrian 450 Forger 460 4th Heightening 480 4 Primer Cubes 500 Dawnshard 1000

If I didn't take a Dawnshard I would probably do 4th Ideal Skybreaker 800 Progression Fabrial 820 36 More Primer Cubes for maximum confusion as people are thrown by Steel or have their fear Rioted.

Does anyone want to turn this into a crazy overpowered roleplay?

5 minutes ago, The Known Novel said:

I mean, that's a lot of pvp, but we might be able to make it work.

I think it lends itself more to a smash bros style video game myself. If any bored coders are out there.:rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, The Known Novel said:

Goodness would I ever.

Ok.  Here goes.  

I am a Returned.  I get the 5th Heightning with only 5 points, among other things.  Returned seem to possess insane physical abilities if Denth and Zahel are any indication.  I need breaths to live but I can deal with that. 

I am a Lerasium Mistborn for 300 points.  

I am a full Feruchemist for 192 points.  That's a total of 497. 

I will spend 1 point to grab 50 breaths, which is what it takes to get to the 1st Heightening.  I don't do this for the heightening, as I already have the 5th, but I do it so I can compound it.  I can store breaths in Nicrosil, and then compound that.  So I have infinite breaths. If I wanted to cheese it, I could say I have the 10th heightening for no additional points, but instead, I'm just going to use this to keep me alive indefinitely, casue Returned.  Also for Awakening.  I have however many Breaths I need for Awakening purposes.

That's 498.  Let's see. I'll grab Elantrian for 200, because duh.  That ALSO makes me immortal, but that's fine.  AON Dor just gives too many useful abilities.  That puts me at 698.  

3rd Oath Edgedancer.  Now I can use my Compunded Speed without the worry of Wind Resistance, and can heal OTHER people, one of the most useful of the abilities that I don't think is actually found anywhere else.  It also gets me a shiny sword :D.  898.  I have 102 points left.

I'll be Aetherbound.  I don't know which Aether, though, as we've only seen two, Rosite and Verdent.  I wouldn't want either of those.  Probably either Sunlight or Midnight Essence.  That would be awesome.  I'd have infinite water from compounding Bendalloy.  Let's do that.  Midnight Essence.  I can make minions!  That leaves me with 78 points.  

Soulcasting Fabriel. One that can Soulcast anything.  Always have my metals.  58 points left.

Dead Shardplate. Not sure if this would interferer with my other abilities. 34 points left.  

Primer Cubes and a Larken.  24 points left.  

Aviar.  I have no idea what kind.  The Coppermind says there grant abiilties that are similar to many allomantic abilities, or even surges.  The only ones we've seen are the future site and what is basically a copper cloud.  I already have copper clouds, so I guess Future Site is like a poor man's Atium. No where near as potent, but still good.  Might change if I hear of other kinds of Aviar.

I have 12 points left.  Hmm.  Ah.  One Hemalurgic Spike.  Imma take Steel Pushing.  Double my already prodigious Steel Pushing ability.  Being a Lerasium Mistborn, I should be able to push objects inside people at this point.  

Ok, final Character Sheet:

Returned, Lerasium Mistborn, Feruchemist, Elantrian, 3rd Oath Edgedancer, Aetherbound to Midnight Essence. I am spiked with a Steelpushing spike.  I also have in my posession a Soulcasting Fabrial (universal), Dead Shardplate painted blue and gold, Primer Cubes, a Larken and an Aviar.  

So essentially, I was born a Terrasman, as a full Feruchemist.  I then ate a Lerasium Bead, and at some point died and Returned.  I compounded Connection while in Elantris to Connect myself to that location, tricking the system into selecting me to become an Elantrian, and made a deal with the Primal Aether of Midnight Essence.  At some point, I killed a Steelpusher and took his power into me. 

I have near infinite of all ferchemical attributes, double steelpushes, am immortal twice over, and am protected from Shardblades with my plate.  I can make myself frictionless while using my compounded speed to move at near limitless velocity, with the compounded Zinc to keep my mind up to such speeds.  With double Lerasium, Duralumin enhanced Steelpushes and no friction, my jumps are much larger than normal.  It's not flight, but it'll due in a fight.  I'll never run out of metals (soulcaster), Stormlight or Breaths (Nicrosil Compounding) or Water (Bendalloy Compounding), so I can use my surges of healing and abrasion, Awakening and Midnight Essence with impunity, not to mention my feruchemical atributes.  My Aviar warns me of oncoming death, my Larkin helps against enemies as powerful as I, and my Primer Cubes can let me Leach from a distance.  They can apparently hold quite a bit of essence, so I just soulcast a gigantic Chromium spiike, pierce my arm with it, and use Duralumin to help me burn the thing into the Primer cube.  Should be able to take out just about anything using Investiture at that point.  

Yeah.  I'm satisfied.  This is awesome.  Should totally make it an RPG of some kind.  

You guys are having great ideas. Nice one with friction @Tglassy

So I'm changing mine, as I realized I can finally use my Atium spike to cheat the system!

Mistborn + Feruchemist (384 points), Duralumin spike to steel connection from Bondsmith + Atium spike to steal Bondsmith 5th ideal power from Stormfather! I cheated the system for 312 points! (https://wob.coppermind.net/events/135/#e3347). Dead Shardblade (709 points), Fused - The fannahn-im, or Those Ones of Alteration for soulcasting and unmaking sprens (729) and Elantrian power (929) + Retured (954) + Larkin (939) + Prime Cubes (944) + 3 Aluminum spikes as a weapon and 4rd heightening (1000).

The only thing I wanted to do, was to cheat the system Frustration made and with Hemalurgy acquire something for a cheaper price. Now I did it.

I'm a Fullborn, who became fascinated wtih Nalthis, to where I moved . After many tries I manage to speak with Endowment personally and she made me into Returned with sole purpose of winning this competition. Using my emotional allomancy, duralumin compounting, and dream visions, I manage to strike a deal with Todium, and befriended 5th Ideal Bondsmith on Roshar. I convinced him to take me to Stormfather vision place, when I use fortune and steel compounding and manage to spike both Bondsmith. stealing his connection and Stormfather, stealing power of Bondsmithing. With this, my deal with Todium was fulfilled and he made me into Fused, The fannahn-im, with soulcasting and ability to unmade sprens. Then I spiked myself, which grants me the power of Bondsmithing. I connected myself to a Larkin, steal Oathbringer, and then I traveled to Sel, and with my new powers, I made myself into Elantiran. I collected more Breaths and made 3 aluminum spikes and buy a prime cube(s?) in preperation for this turnament. 

Now I can use boosted soulcasting with my superrior powers and compounding. I'm gonna use my first aluminum spike and steel compounding to spike @Frustration with the intent to remove his Bondsmithing powers but not Dawnshard (so I'm not triggering Dawnshard self-protection, if that's possible). I'm doing the same with @The Known Novel to get rid of Dawnshard users. I'm gonna use perpendicularity to transfer into CR, and from there, I will use boosted Soulcasting and transform whole arena into huge, infinite lava pit, to make fight more epic. I also will find some Lightweaver and with my boosting, he's gonna lightweave some epic music to play while we fighting in the lava pit. From CR, I'm going to soulcast everyone's metalminds and medalions in to some sweet pie, and with Bondsmith connection manipulation, I will remove soulcaster sprens connection to PR and deny everyone soulcasting and other fabrials. I will unmade everyone's spren and transfer their bonds to myself. With my Bondsmith ability and Fused prayers I will never run out of Stormlight and Voidlight, so I'm gonna do some Voidbinding to see what it does. From CR I can soulcast everyone's tools like coins and metalminds. I can soulcast air in the arena into toxic fumes. And when I will transfer back into PR, I will soulcast my way through the lava and I will use my remaining aluminum spike for everyone who still might be a threat to me, and remove their powers. I will also use lifeless bugs with diamoned tiped mandible - they will crawl onto my enemies, cracked their gems, eat into their eyes and brain. I will also Awaken, as a lifeless, every killed contestant just to confused and distract others, and for my additional protection. With infinite healing from multiple sources I can literally submarge myself into lava and strike from below. With all of this with fortune compounding and Returned visions, I hope that I will overcome everyone else and win.

If I can restore my dead shardblade into living state via Bondsmith connection, then I'm doing it, and forcing bond on new spren. It should be possible, as it's connection issue that made Deadeye. Maybe I will even unmade him.

Hmm can I steal the Dawnshard with Bondsmith connection? It's different from a spike, and with enough connection and identity compounding, Dawnshard might think of me as a better vessel. I'm targeting you Frustration. :D 

Edited by alder24

14 minutes ago, lacrossedeamon said:

Sho Del oddly missing from the list but probably 5 points (dragon is missing as well probably a lot more points). I now have four arms. Give me all four Dawnshards. That’s just 80 points to Shatter Adonalsium.

And no invested abilities so you can't use any Dawnshard.