46 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

OH- OK THATS PLENTY OF TIME

Yeah you have time if you want general admission. VIP sells out fast though. 

22 minutes ago, Experience said:

Imma be there :).

YAY

57 minutes ago, Kajsa said:

MY DARLIIIING, WHEN MY WALLS START BURNING DOWN

DOWN

DOWN

Hey we are the ones who are singing that together!

29 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Hey we are the ones who are singing that together!

Yeah ik but Eddie said that and i was just like OMG CURSES and yep :P :D 

On 4/8/2024 at 2:34 PM, Wierdo said:

(now i wanna see what people think I look like)

I wish i could go- Still too broke

Short, but not too short, let’s say… about 5’7”, with short-cropped blonde hair and glasses. You wear hoodies and jeans, (or other comfortable pants) with tennis shoes, and you always wear video-game themed T-Shirts. Your phone wallpaper is either art from a video game or a photo of something really cool you found, and your phone case is video game themed. Oh, and you have green eyes.

4 hours ago, WhyEverNot_8 said:

Short, but not too short, let’s say… about 5’7”, with short-cropped blonde hair and glasses. You wear hoodies and jeans, (or other comfortable pants) with tennis shoes, and you always wear video-game themed T-Shirts. Your phone wallpaper is either art from a video game or a photo of something really cool you found, and your phone case is video game themed. Oh, and you have green eyes.

Spoiler

You guessed the clothes mostly right, wallpaper correct, eye color right, Buuuut- I'm a ginger who has good eyesight, and I'm around the 5'8-5'10 area lol, good guess though!

:]

On 4/4/2024 at 4:09 PM, WhyEverNot_8 said:

About 5’6”, with long brown and purple hair (I cheated, muahaha) with brown eyes (I cheated again *another evil cackle*) and glasses. Wears jeans and hoodies, you typically keep your hair down and you wear normal shoes, as opposed to boots or similar stuff. You probably always have at least one book with you (digital or physical) and you have a clear phone case with stickers in the back.

What do you think I look like?

You are a stalker.

Short and... south American maybe? 

12 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

You are a stalker.

Short and... south American maybe? 

Nah, on a hunch I literally just put a description of my friend (she doesn't have purple hair [that’s pretty awesome] but she fits the other descriptions pretty well)

I’m actually quite tall, and if you go north to Southeastern North America, that’s where I’m from. Born in Mississippi, raised in Texas.

To Wierdo, I forgot about you having red hair lol, also I figured you might’ve been a bit taller than 5’7”, but I figured it’d be funny if I said 5’7” (which is very much shorter than me) as a joke. (Also why is it that I keep thinking that everyone on here has glasses…?)

Edited by WhyEverNot_8
Forgot to respond to Wierdo

1 hour ago, WhyEverNot_8 said:

(Also why is it that I keep thinking that everyone on here has glasses…?)

Hmm I wonder why.

Oh maybe it's the fact that we're all on a fan site dedicated to a fictional world, which makes us absolute nerds. And y'know, nerds stereotypically have glasses, I guess.

I have contacts though lol.

34 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Hmm I wonder why.

Oh maybe it's the fact that we're all on a fan site dedicated to a fictional world, which makes us absolute nerds. And y'know, nerds stereotypically have glasses, I guess.

I have contacts though lol.

That's funny I have glasses but I just plain don't use them

40 minutes ago, strmblsd said:

hey @Through The Living Glass how do you imagine me?

Oo... Hmm...

Tall-ish with sandy blonde hair, green-blue eyes, green or blue shoes, slacks, and typically short socks because you don't like fuzzy socks. You seem like a black hoodie type of person.

What do you think I look like?

3 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Oo... Hmm...

Tall-ish with sandy blonde hair, green-blue eyes, green or blue shoes, slacks, and typically short socks because you don't like fuzzy socks. You seem like a black hoodie type of person.

What do you think I look like?

You are a little shorter than average, but not much. Dirty blond hair, glasses, a hoodie with some nerdy design on it.

Anyone want to imagine me?

I know it's boring, but I imagine you as your profile picture--though maybe nicer dressed and without the axe. Probably not accurate, but honest, right?

I've been done before, but I'd be curious to see how someone else thinks of me--no peeking into the past!

59 minutes ago, Ookla said:

I know it's boring, but I imagine you as your profile picture--though maybe nicer dressed and without the axe. Probably not accurate, but honest, right?

I've been done before, but I'd be curious to see how someone else thinks of me--no peeking into the past!

Your pfp, but wearing a dapper suit coat with a red graphic tee. 

1 hour ago, Ookla said:

That’s actually pretty accurate.

You’re blond, somewhat tall, you wear jeans and a t-shirt with a funny quote/joke on it. For some reason I picture you in a garden, dirt smattering your clothes and hands.

34 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

I can only wish I had that.

3 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Is this for me or Weaver? If it's me, then I think that's absolutely hilarious, if somewhat (er... extremely) inaccurate. ;)

2 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

That’s actually pretty accurate.

You’re blond, somewhat tall, you wear jeans and a t-shirt with a funny quote/joke on it. For some reason I picture you in a garden, dirt smattering your clothes and hands.

I can only wish I had that.

I am not blonde, but I am fairly tall, and I do like jeans and T-shirts and would totally wear ones with funny quotes and jokes on them if I had them. And while I don't love gardening, I was in the garden helping to plant potatoes a few days ago. So... fairly accurate. :)

On 4/11/2024 at 7:24 AM, WhyEverNot_8 said:

Nah, on a hunch I literally just put a description of my friend (she doesn't have purple hair [that’s pretty awesome] but she fits the other descriptions pretty well)

I’m actually quite tall, and if you go north to Southeastern North America, that’s where I’m from. Born in Mississippi, raised in Texas.

To Wierdo, I forgot about you having red hair lol, also I figured you might’ve been a bit taller than 5’7”, but I figured it’d be funny if I said 5’7” (which is very much shorter than me) as a joke. (Also why is it that I keep thinking that everyone on here has glasses…?)

Lol-what do you want me to call you then, "O' Tall One" ?

On 4/12/2024 at 9:08 AM, Wierdo said:

Lol-what do you want me to call you then, "O' Tall One" ?

Lol, sure up to you!

(one of my nicknames is actually Shorty, but that was given to me by a friend who is still like 5 inches taller than me [theres a reason his nickname is “The Tree”])