17 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Hide contents

image.jpeg.ec1edd0947d40007a71df5fe25f157b2.jpeg

That’s actually pretty close, except I don’t have glasses, my hair is a bit darker and longer, and (obviously) my facial structure is different

4 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

@Spark of Hope, I would like you to know that I imagine you as Aventine and for some reason your name is Ava in my mind. Also, you’re on fire. 

I would like to assure you that I am in a much better mental state and family situation than Aventine lol. Also, why am I on fire?

4 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

I would like to assure you that I am in a much better mental state and family situation than Aventine lol. Also, why am I on fire?

Hehe I’m glad…

I…have a strange imagination? I still imagine @Cash67 as a platypus, and I’ve met him!

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Hehe I’m glad…

I…have a strange imagination? I still imagine @Cash67 as a platypus, and I’ve met him!

… low key kinda jealous about that. I would like to meet him (eventually) along with you, Archie, Weaver, and Raven

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

It’s been a while since I’ve been imagined, what do I look like?

Also,

@Spark of Hope

You have a roundish face, freckles, brown hair, you’re roughly 5’5. You wear a jacket and boots.

Huh.

13 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

… low key kinda jealous about that. I would like to meet him (eventually) along with you, Archie, Weaver, and Raven

Huh.

What kind of huh is that? And I would like to meet you as well.

35 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Hehe I’m glad…

Don’t worry, the favor is returned by me imagining you as a purple….something. I know I’ve seen your face but PURPLE is the thing that gets pulled up in the memory file. 

32 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Huh.

Show up to the con!! (Or in Salt Lake City around that time)

1 minute ago, Cash67 said:

Don’t worry, the favor is returned by me imagining you as a purple….something. I know I’ve seen your face but PURPLE is the thing that gets pulled up in the memory file. 

Eventually! Might take me a couple years until I can but eventually

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

Huh.

Also find it most entertaining that not meeting me is something to be jealous over. I ain’t a celebrity (yet)!

3 hours ago, Cash67 said:

I’m chill with that, I will be the embodiment of the color purple. 

On 4/5/2024 at 2:46 PM, Cash67 said:

I would go if i could. do they hold this every year?

2 hours ago, strmblsd said:

How much do tickets cost

Last year it was a two day con

$65 for general admission (get into the con, access to panels, exhibition hall, and the Official Dragonsteel Store)

$270 for a VIP ticket. Has everything general admission offers plus: get into the Dragonsteel store line and exhibition hall an hour earlier than general, signed and numbered hardcover book copy on release day, and really good swag. 

This year it’s a three day con with more space needed, so I’m gonna guess $75 for general and $300 for VIP. Prices ain’t out till May 7th (as far as I am aware). 

3 hours ago, Kajsa said:

I think I need to convince my parents to let me go—

Heck yeah you do 

EDIT: My memory was faulty from last years prices. Updated post with correct ones. 

Edited by Cash67