44 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

...What about me?

*reaches into the mental archives*

oh my gosh i met you at that dance... I can like kinda remember what you look like but not a ton... imma try my best. But I saw Insa on Saturday so hers will be more accurate :)

Okay here's you @The Bookwyrm. You're an acclaimed scholar who strives to collect the biggest library you possibly can.

Spoiler

brunette_guy_with_a_kind_face_.thumb.jpeg.b16c0a62e2cd14cf3d23e1434e7d3f99.jpeg

And here's @InfiniteInsanity. She is a nomad and loves to go to different places for the thrill of meeting new people and cultures. She carries several notebooks.

Spoiler

brunette_girl_with_a_kind_face.thumb.jpeg.e3f40a2998783b35a574966ada610515.jpeg

Yes I know neither of you look quite like this but this was the closest I could get lol.

Also @Thaidakar the Ghostblood you're like not too far but also like super far at the same time lol. I lowkey wish I looked like the first one though lmao. My hair is lighter, kind of like a dusty caramel color, not red or orange though. It's pretty long (*almost* waist length), so I usually have it up in a messy bun to keep it out of my face, with a few pieces pulled out and curled because it's pretty that way. I usually wear contacts, but I also have the exact same round glasses that Cash does. My eyes are light blue, and my face is more round and I have a kind of upturned button nose thing. The bags under my eyes though in the second one--so accurate. I literally look that tired every day. lmao.

Edited by Kajsa

2 hours ago, Kajsa said:

heh you know it 👹

OH MY GOSH WAIT PEOPLE HAVE MADE AI IMAGES OF THEIR PERCEPTION OF OTHER SHARDERS I'M TOTALLY GONNA DO THAT

ok so i went a lil crazy BUT I made AI fantasy portraits out of some of you guys, like how i imagine you. it was so much scudding fun.

First up we have @The Halcyon Girl as the absolutely scudding gorgeous dragon goddess she is. She rules with justice, grace, and organized chaos.

Reveal hidden contents

blonde_dragoness_woman_person_.thumb.webp.79a0855cc401f688d809c09028360865.webpblonde_dragoness_woman_person_(2).thumb.jpeg.f24f837a3b08e314b19cfe6e6c8c805a.jpegblonde_dragoness_woman_person_(1).thumb.jpeg.caa7848bb0b0675961ecec507aa05dd0.jpeg

Next is @The Wandering Wizard, as a wandering wizard. He's love-stricken with the dragon goddess and makes many quests to try and win over her heart. 

Reveal hidden contents

brunete_man_wizard_person_boy_(1).thumb.jpeg.663175a00a7bab26c034fbbf51ed6429.jpeg

Then we have @Cash67 as a valiant knight who is very well-trained and WILL kick your butt.

Reveal hidden contents

teenage_young_man_18_yr_old_br(2).thumb.jpeg.ab0c51fbdc84d22e53020c50b0989d3b.jpegteenage_young_man_18_yr_old_br.thumb.webp.a59322cce99c0b2645f55a722eea6074.webp

Here's @Edema Rue as a pirate. She's a charming, funny, chaotic captian who uses her skills to annihilate the bad guys.

Reveal hidden contents

brunette_girl_17_yr_old_small_.thumb.webp.53aa419f606555cf23809d63afa7e23f.webpbrunette_girl_17_yr_old_small_.thumb.jpeg.c3b9b2be22f0ae400210f58a5f71390e.jpeg

This is @SmilingPanda19, ALSO as a pirate. She is a bubbly member of Eddie's crew, who spends most of her time in the crow's nest, plotting maps that are actually evil master plans.

Reveal hidden contents

small_16_yr_old_girl_with_shou.thumb.jpeg.8c4166d39c0ca1715c08ce8f8c0d7bbb.jpegsmall_16_yr_old_girl_with_shou.thumb.webp.74d8deca8fa5668396c90af7a8a31f78.webpsmall_16_yr_old_girl_with_shou(1).thumb.jpeg.a51e4d62f5c89360d0465428d7aab7f4.jpeg

@Calano Corvus is a charming traveling apothecary, selling all sorts of cool medicines, and each purchase over some price or other comes with a free 15-minute therapy session and a hug. 

Reveal hidden contents

tall_lean_18_yr_old_boy_with_b.thumb.jpeg.2be3342e04baa3c0ae75bcff6d721d0f.jpegtall_lean_18_yr_old_boy_with_b(1).thumb.jpeg.b0a974edf1647637e903249f6f4188a5.jpeg

@Just-A-Stick is a loving, poetic, fashionable witch who spends most of her time in a tower with Part of the Narrative, filling tomes and tomes with her beautiful poetry.

Reveal hidden contents

small_16_yr_old_girl_with_long(1).thumb.jpeg.91f7c6c19707d76bea7c65263502dc04.jpegsmall_16_yr_old_girl_with_long.thumb.jpeg.fdfc0ac44bf873715ec24877766f90c6.jpeg

hehe that was way too much fun.

Perfect representation of the ones I interact with. I have no baseline for the others.

1 minute ago, Lego Mistborn said:

Perfect representation of the ones I interact with. I have no baseline for the others.

Thanks. I'm honored

5 hours ago, Kajsa said:

heh you know it 👹

OH MY GOSH WAIT PEOPLE HAVE MADE AI IMAGES OF THEIR PERCEPTION OF OTHER SHARDERS I'M TOTALLY GONNA DO THAT

ok so i went a lil crazy BUT I made AI fantasy portraits out of some of you guys, like how i imagine you. it was so much scudding fun.

First up we have @The Halcyon Girl as the absolutely scudding gorgeous dragon goddess she is. She rules with justice, grace, and organized chaos.

Reveal hidden contents

blonde_dragoness_woman_person_.thumb.webp.79a0855cc401f688d809c09028360865.webpblonde_dragoness_woman_person_(2).thumb.jpeg.f24f837a3b08e314b19cfe6e6c8c805a.jpegblonde_dragoness_woman_person_(1).thumb.jpeg.caa7848bb0b0675961ecec507aa05dd0.jpeg

Next is @The Wandering Wizard, as a wandering wizard. He's love-stricken with the dragon goddess and makes many quests to try and win over her heart. 

Reveal hidden contents

brunete_man_wizard_person_boy_(1).thumb.jpeg.663175a00a7bab26c034fbbf51ed6429.jpeg

Then we have @Cash67 as a valiant knight who is very well-trained and WILL kick your butt.

Reveal hidden contents

teenage_young_man_18_yr_old_br(2).thumb.jpeg.ab0c51fbdc84d22e53020c50b0989d3b.jpegteenage_young_man_18_yr_old_br.thumb.webp.a59322cce99c0b2645f55a722eea6074.webp

Here's @Edema Rue as a pirate. She's a charming, funny, chaotic captian who uses her skills to annihilate the bad guys.

Reveal hidden contents

brunette_girl_17_yr_old_small_.thumb.webp.53aa419f606555cf23809d63afa7e23f.webpbrunette_girl_17_yr_old_small_.thumb.jpeg.c3b9b2be22f0ae400210f58a5f71390e.jpeg

This is @SmilingPanda19, ALSO as a pirate. She is a bubbly member of Eddie's crew, who spends most of her time in the crow's nest, plotting maps that are actually evil master plans.

Reveal hidden contents

small_16_yr_old_girl_with_shou.thumb.jpeg.8c4166d39c0ca1715c08ce8f8c0d7bbb.jpegsmall_16_yr_old_girl_with_shou.thumb.webp.74d8deca8fa5668396c90af7a8a31f78.webpsmall_16_yr_old_girl_with_shou(1).thumb.jpeg.a51e4d62f5c89360d0465428d7aab7f4.jpeg

@Calano Corvus is a charming traveling apothecary, selling all sorts of cool medicines, and each purchase over some price or other comes with a free 15-minute therapy session and a hug. 

Reveal hidden contents

tall_lean_18_yr_old_boy_with_b.thumb.jpeg.2be3342e04baa3c0ae75bcff6d721d0f.jpegtall_lean_18_yr_old_boy_with_b(1).thumb.jpeg.b0a974edf1647637e903249f6f4188a5.jpeg

@Just-A-Stick is a loving, poetic, fashionable witch who spends most of her time in a tower with Part of the Narrative, filling tomes and tomes with her beautiful poetry.

Reveal hidden contents

small_16_yr_old_girl_with_long(1).thumb.jpeg.91f7c6c19707d76bea7c65263502dc04.jpegsmall_16_yr_old_girl_with_long.thumb.jpeg.fdfc0ac44bf873715ec24877766f90c6.jpeg

hehe that was way too much fun.

I will kick your butt! 
(As long as the fight is in smash ultimate…. @Lightweaver2 can testify.)

12 hours ago, Kajsa said:

*reaches into the mental archives*

oh my gosh i met you at that dance... I can like kinda remember what you look like but not a ton... imma try my best. But I saw Insa on Saturday so hers will be more accurate :)

Okay here's you @The Bookwyrm. You're an acclaimed scholar who strives to collect the biggest library you possibly can.

Reveal hidden contents

brunette_guy_with_a_kind_face_.thumb.jpeg.b16c0a62e2cd14cf3d23e1434e7d3f99.jpeg

And here's @InfiniteInsanity. She is a nomad and loves to go to different places for the thrill of meeting new people and cultures. She carries several notebooks.

Reveal hidden contents

brunette_girl_with_a_kind_face.thumb.jpeg.e3f40a2998783b35a574966ada610515.jpeg

Yes I know neither of you look quite like this but this was the closest I could get lol.

Also @Thaidakar the Ghostblood you're like not too far but also like super far at the same time lol. I lowkey wish I looked like the first one though lmao. My hair is lighter, kind of like a dusty caramel color, not red or orange though. It's pretty long (*almost* waist length), so I usually have it up in a messy bun to keep it out of my face, with a few pieces pulled out and curled because it's pretty that way. I usually wear contacts, but I also have the exact same round glasses that Cash does. My eyes are light blue, and my face is more round and I have a kind of upturned button nose thing. The bags under my eyes though in the second one--so accurate. I literally look that tired every day. lmao.

She's so pretty... both Kajsa and the character.

Edited by InfiniteInsanity

2 minutes ago, Kajsa said:

Lol no i'm not but thank you :)

*turns on false confidence*

We are basically siblings, if one of us is attractive then both of us are attractive. Therefore we are both attractive. 

9 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

*turns on false confidence*

We are basically siblings, if one of us is attractive then both of us are attractive. Therefore we are both attractive. 

ok valid but you've only seen the top half of my face and that wasn't even my real hair :P (i was having a bad hair day so i edited the photo ok now you know)

1 minute ago, Just a Silvereye said:

Is anyone willing to imagine me? 

PS: I love how most of Kajsa's portraits have exactly the facial expressions I would associate with their Sharder

mmm

Silver? And with... eyes? 

XD

No, actually,

short, strawberry blonde hair, not very tall, maybe 5'7"? likes to wear a Stormlight shirt and jeans? Some freckles. 

4 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

mmm

Silver? And with... eyes? 

XD

No, actually,

short, strawberry blonde hair, not very tall, maybe 5'7"? likes to wear a Stormlight shirt and jeans? Some freckles. 

I am not made of silver, but I do indeed have eyes.

More seriously: You got the height within one inch, and I would definitely wear a SA shirt if I had one. No freckles though (what you see in your spy camera must be the eczema eating my face atm), and hair color is totally off.

I am trying to describe my mental image of you but honestly it's just your pfp (and you gave quite a few details in the last pages.) I'll just add that you prefer a wear a slightly too large hoodie.

1 minute ago, Just a Silvereye said:

I am not made of silver, but I do indeed have eyes.

More seriously: You got the height within one inch, and I would definitely wear a SA shirt if I had one. No freckles though (what you see in your spy camera must be the eczema eating my face atm), and hair color is totally off.

I am trying to describe my mental image of you but honestly it's just your pfp (and you gave quite a few details in the last pages.) I'll just add that you prefer a wear a slightly too large hoodie.

XDDD

What I'm LITERALLY WEARING RN!!! 

you are... 5'8"? 

2 minutes ago, S. Stormy said:

Whoa! This thread got activity! I'm inactive so I had no idea! I'm so happy! Also @The Halcyon Girl is BACK??? when did that happen?? Oh my gosh! YAYAYA!

(haly, it's not that I don't care about you I'm just super out of the Shard loop :,( )

Her parents were away, I think... so she came back for a surprise visit, shall we say? :P 

10 hours ago, S. Stormy said:

Whoa! This thread got activity! I'm inactive so I had no idea! I'm so happy! Also @The Halcyon Girl is BACK??? when did that happen?? Oh my gosh! YAYAYA!

(haly, it's not that I don't care about you I'm just super out of the Shard loop :,( )

She's not back officially, but she may be on and off a little more than she used to be. No promises, though. :) I've also offered to pass things along both ways so there's that too though it's totally not the same. So yup.

12 hours ago, Kajsa said:

ok valid but you've only seen the top half of my face and that wasn't even my real hair :P (i was having a bad hair day so i edited the photo ok now you know)

*turns on obscene levels of sarcasm*
Oh no… using photoshop when being careful about posting your face online…

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

This seems fun! I know I've only been here for three weeks, but what do y'all think I look like?

auburn-brown, straight, semi-thick shoulder length hair that you don't like to brush so you let it do what it wants

lots of freckles

green eyes, maybe?

navy blue t-shirt with like, gold graphics on it

and a white turtleneck under it

darker gray/black jeans with chains hooked on the belt loops

the swaggiest of swag black high top converse that you drew/painted on

I can see you as kind of short, but not short enough that people will go out of their way to point it out

29 minutes ago, shortcake said:

auburn-brown, straight, semi-thick shoulder length hair that you don't like to brush so you let it do what it wants

lots of freckles

green eyes, maybe?

navy blue t-shirt with like, gold graphics on it

and a white turtleneck under it

darker gray/black jeans with chains hooked on the belt loops

the swaggiest of swag black high top converse that you drew/painted on

I can see you as kind of short, but not short enough that people will go out of their way to point it out

I have a few freckles, and the only way I restrain my hair is with a brush and a ponytail (but it's still pretty wild). Other than that everything else is wrong lol. 😂