35 minutes ago, Lego Mistborn said:

Has anayone done me yet?

You’re blond, about 5’11”, blue eyes, you laugh a lot, you’re at least somewhat athletic looking, you have a fair few freckles, but not as many as you used to.

1 hour ago, Weaver of Lights said:

You’re blond, about 5’11”, blue eyes, you laugh a lot, you’re at least somewhat athletic looking, you have a fair few freckles, but not as many as you used to.

Fairly accurate, you estimated me a little shorter than I am, and I don't know that I look athletic, just thin. My eyes are also hazel, but they look blue often enough.

7 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Shoulder-length light brown hair, hazel eyes, black and pink glasses, green hoodie, black sweats, and gray socks you like to wear around your house.

you're actually not that far off

I have natural dark brown hair but there's chunks that are a light brown/dirty blonde and there's some light pink on the sides and it barely reaches my shoulders

I have greenish blue eyes but they keep changing

purple glasses

one of my favorite hoodies is green, an I tend to wear sweatpants

majority of my socks are gray and I rarely go barefoot around my house 😊

Edited by shortcake

On 12/15/2023 at 12:43 AM, Silver Phantom said:

Sorry I am late to this,

I personally imagine everyone here as small golem like creature that live under stare-cases just waiting for the next Brandon Sanderson book

and yes I am including myself in this 

On 12/15/2023 at 12:55 AM, Wierdo said:

Or basement dwellers

@Part Of The Narrative

THIS IS VEIL!!!

SHE LITERALLY LIVES UNDER THE STAIRS IN HER PARENT'S BASMENT-

AND SHE'S SHORT------

Edited by Just-A-Stick

21 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

SHE LITERALLY LIVES UNDER THE STAIRS IN HER PARENT'S BASMENT-

AND SHE'S SHORT------

Woah, hey, just because we basement-dwellers sleep underground doesn't mean we're short! Or dead! *fake indignation*

Heheh.

Anyway.

How does anyone else imagine me? I'm so curious! 😆

2 minutes ago, Just_a_Fan said:

how about me?

I quite literally imagine you as a paper fan with a cartoon face, cartoon hands, and cartoon legs lol.

Otherwise though, I think you have... sandy blonde hair, green-brown eyes, a colorful hoodie with some kind of game/tv show theme, blue or black slacks, and short socks.

For some reason you also have green shoes.

1 hour ago, Through The Living Glass said:

How does anyone else imagine me? I'm so curious! 

Shoulder-length hair that is dark, maybe strawberry-ish, blonde, and usually worn down. Green eyes, perhaps small stud earrings, 5'7" or 5'8" tall, and you smile a lot. I get the sense that you like to try many different styles of clothing, the more whimsical the better, but always love cuffed blue jeans, converse, and brightly coloured hoodies. 

54 minutes ago, Just_a_Fan said:

how about me?

Dark brown hair cut short enough that the curl is hardly noticeable. Brown eyes, rather tall, maybe 5'11", and you like to wear running shoes, black slacks, and hoodies and/or t-shirts with video game references. 

1 hour ago, Faerie Braids said:

Shoulder-length hair that is dark, maybe strawberry-ish, blonde, and usually worn down. Green eyes, perhaps small stud earrings, 5'7" or 5'8" tall, and you smile a lot. I get the sense that you like to try many different styles of clothing, the more whimsical the better, but always love cuffed blue jeans, converse, and brightly coloured hoodies. 

Only the smiling part is correct. I'm loving this so much lol. 😄

I have OCD so I actually wear only the same few sets of clothes for an entire season and I can't stand jeans. Can't stand 'em, I tell ya'! And my hoodies are all neutral colors. 😂

21 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

How does anyone else imagine me? I'm so curious! 😆

fluffy hairrrrr

big fluff

kinda like a sandy brown?

you smile with your teeth

frecklesssss

medieval outfit

green cloak, maybe?

short but feisty

you've probably punched a kid out of retaliation from them like, insulting your friend or something and labeled it as self defense

Edited by shortcake
typo :)

57 minutes ago, shortcake said:

fluffy hairrrrr

big fluff

kinda like a sandy brown?

you smile with your teeth

frecklesssss

medieval outfit

green cloak, maybe?

short but feisty

you've probably punched a kid out of retaliation from them like, insulting your friend or something and labeled it as self defense

Very fluff. You are correct.

The hair color is pretty close, but my hair is actually multiple natural colors. I don't dye it or anything. Making you guess my hair color seems mean now, whoops. 😂

Smile, yes. Freckles, a few.

Medieval outfit? Green cloak? Not really... 😂

I'm not short, but I have punched a kid... Let's just say that I've only been scared by someone once in my life. It did not go well for her. 🙂

4 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Very fluff. You are correct.

The hair color is pretty close, but my hair is actually multiple natural colors. I don't dye it or anything. Making you guess my hair color seems mean now, whoops. 😂

Smile, yes. Freckles, a few.

Medieval outfit? Green cloak? Not really... 😂

I'm not short, but I have punched a kid... Let's just say that I've only been scared by someone once in my life. It did not go well for her. 🙂

*le gasp* do you do the thing where punching someone is your form of instinctive/impulsive self-defense when they scare you too?? :0

is your hair like a mixture of dirty blonde,brown, and maybe red-head orange/strawberry blonde?

also my hair is super fluff too!!

Edited by shortcake
forgot something

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

*thrusts my head in* Oh, i would like to be described.

I think raven is secretly a little Animal Crossing raven-based character who wears lots of sweaters and lives in a little house in the woods.

Spoiler

On a more serious note:

-dark hair that is longish maybe?(like, shoulder length) with bangs

-navy hoodie I think

-Always wearing those over the ear headphones 

-you seem like a beanie wearing kind of person 

13 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Uhhhh…

I never really imagine anyone.

Lemme think…

you seem like the kind of person who never talks, but is secretly plotting and a genius. I would guess you have dark hair and wear hoodies and jeans. Messy hair, and hazel eyes.

16 minutes ago, justice magician said:

I think raven is secretly a little Animal Crossing raven-based character who wears lots of sweaters and lives in a little house in the woods.

Hide contents

On a more serious note:

-dark hair that is longish maybe?(like, shoulder length) with bangs

-navy hoodie I think

-Always wearing those over the ear headphones 

-you seem like a beanie wearing kind of person 

Spoiler

no

no

when I can

YES

13 minutes ago, shortcake said:

*le gasp* do you do the thing where punching someone is your form of instinctive/impulsive self-defense when they scare you too?? :0

is your hair like a mixture of dirty blonde,brown, and maybe red-head orange/strawberry blonde?

also my hair is super fluff too!!

You too?! Yessssss. Yeah she jumped out from behind a door and I punched her in the face super hard and gave her a serious bloody nose. She never did it again 😂

My hair is like... idk. It's a mix of light blonde strands, dirty blonde strands, and gold strands. It's *mostly* dirty blonde, but if I let my hair down the light blonde and gold become much more prominent.

Fluff buddies! 😄

16 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Hmm...

You seem like... Okay, got it.

Darker brown hair, brownish-greenish eyes, and kind of olive skin. You like neutral colored hoodies, but you have a colored one you don't wear very often. You used to have dark blue glasses but you found you like contacts more. You like to wear sweats around and don't like wearing fuzzy socks. Oh and you're about 5'10"-5'11"

Eh?

@TwinSouls I know you didn't ask but I'm going to do you anyway lol.

Dark brown hair, dark green glasses, black hoodies, mostly khakis but sometimes jeans, green and blue socks, brown eyes, tall.

12 minutes ago, TwinSouls said:

Uhhhh…

I never really imagine anyone.

Lemme think…

you seem like the kind of person who never talks, but is secretly plotting and a genius. I would guess you have dark hair and wear hoodies and jeans. Messy hair, and hazel eyes.

yes, yes kind of, no to the hair, yes to hoodies, no to jeans, messy hair yes, albeit my hair always looks good, and your close with eye color

2 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

You too?! Yessssss. Yeah she jumped out from behind a door and I punched her in the face super hard and gave her a serious bloody nose. She never did it again 😂

My hair is like... idk. It's a mix of light blonde strands, dirty blonde strands, and gold strands. It's *mostly* dirty blonde, but if I let my hair down the light blonde and gold become much more prominent.

Fluff buddies! 😄

Hmm...

Darker brown hair, brownish-greenish eyes, and kind of olive skin. You like neutral colored hoodies, but you have a colored one you don't wear very often. You used to have dark blue glasses but you found you like contacts more. You like to wear sweats around and don't like wearing fuzzy socks. Oh and you're about 5'10"-5'11"

Eh?

Dark brown hair, dark green glasses, black hoodies, mostly khakis but sometimes jeans, green and blue socks, brown eyes, tall.

Yes, kind of, no, yes kind of, no, yes, yes, no, im short.

15 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Fluff buddies! 😄

Hmm...

Eh?

The hair and height, yes. Hoodies, kind of, and everything else no.

I have more green-blue eyes, and generally wear sweatpants.