What order are YOU?

S. Stormy

What order are YOU?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. What order of Knight Radiant are you?

• Windrunner
    • Lightweaver
    • Bondsmith
    • Skybreaker
    • Willshaper
    • Dustbringer
    • Stoneward
    • Edgedancer
    • Elsecaller
    • Truthwatcher

The test consistently says I'm a truthwatcher, so that's what I selected. But if I had my choice, I'd go with skybreaker. The who aren't really exclusive in my mind, so if I could manage to attract both spren I would, but I understand why truthwatcher is more compatible for me. I do believe in absolute truth, and that extends to morality. I'd want to go Skybreaker because I admit that my own view of morality is skewed, and I need the morality of absolute truth to act as an external guide to me. The result is that I am seeking the truth, its just that the truth I'm seeking is related to law and justice (among many other things, but this isn't the place for my life philosophy).

Close call between Edgedancer or Lightweaver

1 minute ago, HSuperLee said:

The test consistently says I'm a truthwatcher, so that's what I selected. But if I had my choice, I'd go with skybreaker. The who aren't really exclusive in my mind, so if I could manage to attract both spren I would, but I understand why truthwatcher is more compatible for me. I do believe in absolute truth, and that extends to morality. I'd want to go Skybreaker because I admit that my own view of morality is skewed, and I need the morality of absolute truth to act as an external guide to me. The result is that I am seeking the truth, its just that the truth I'm seeking is related to law and justice (among many other things, but this isn't the place for my life philosophy).

Skybreaker don't actually in an absolute truth about morality, they believe in following the law until they find something better

I'm an Edgedancer - makes sense, I guess. Now I can slide EVERYWHERE and be AWESOME with Lift!\

EDIT: Second choice was Windrunner, which also would be fun!

Edited by Telrao
80th post yey

I'm happy to be a TruthWatcher.  I've only taken the test once, but I'm about to go take it again after seeing this. I consider the surge of Progression to be one of the most practical surges (second only to Transformation) and from what I've heard Sanderson has said about Illumination, it could be a lot more interesting (and powerful) than I once assumed.

I'm an Elsecaller. I generally fit all the traits, logical, wise, cautious, and I do seek self improvement. But it's hard to feel like I super fit since they are such an open and general order but I'm satisfied being an Elsecaller. Also I think that transformation is one of the most coolest and useful surges, so that's pretty good also. I also would fit into Windrunners and Truthwatchers pretty well.

I kinda expect most people to be Truthwatchers (such as myself), just cause skybreakers and windrunners will generally have, like, sports as hobbies, not reading the Cosmere:lol:

If you look at the answers now, you see mostly academic orders, and I noticed this as I had my own friends take it (people who liked to read tended towards academic orders, people who didn't much less, which is very neat I think). 
The big outlier is Windrunners, and I kinda think people might get swayed towards windrunners for the same reason people will tend to be gryffindor in the HP houses test, this is on average of course

This is an interesting question, because Nahel bonds seem to be based on things that the characters lack, or need, or don't yet understand about themselves. It's about growth and change.

By my natural inclination, I'm an Edgedancer. I love the small and strange people of the world, and I would help them if I could. I want the healing power. I want to be graceful and kind. I care about what happens to the people that society and culture would leave behind.

But that's already me. I don't need to learn it. So the question is, what don't I know about myself?

9 hours ago, earthexile said:

This is an interesting question, because Nahel bonds seem to be based on things that the characters lack, or need, or don't yet understand about themselves. It's about growth and change.

By my natural inclination, I'm an Edgedancer. I love the small and strange people of the world, and I would help them if I could. I want the healing power. I want to be graceful and kind. I care about what happens to the people that society and culture would leave behind.

But that's already me. I don't need to learn it. So the question is, what don't I know about myself?

Not necessarily, Kaladin already wanted to protect people. He needed to learn how to be healthy doing so.

The two that I’m closest to is skybreakers and elsecallers. Last time I did the test I got elsecaller and I feel like it fits me. Funny enough I can’t stand jasnah most the time. I think I would be closer to a militaristic elsecaller. 
if I was a skybreaker then I think I would become super self righteous.

19 hours ago, Lego Mistborn said:

Not necessarily, Kaladin already wanted to protect people. He needed to learn how to be healthy doing so.

Yeah, and the EdgeDancers were supposed to the orders with a lot of religious leaders. Which makes sense as they are often the type that help common every day people; remembering the forgotten and listening to the ignored, so to speak.