The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

104 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

I run after it, attempting to catch up, before I trip and fall. I fell in a stream and am now cold, wet, and angry. I pick up my phone and call the man himself… Chuck Norris. I ask him to get the sandwich for me and in return I will give him a better sandwich. Chuck Norris grabs the raccoon and brings both it and the sandwich back to me. True to my word, I make Master Norris the Delectable Masterpiece that is the Why Sandwich.

(It’s a sandwich with ham and turkey, Cheddar, American, Swiss, and Pepperjack cheeses, Lettuce, Tomato, Cucumbers, Onions, Pickles, Mayonaise, Mustard, Honey Mustard, all on top of some Goldminer’s sourdough bread from Kroger)

I feel bad for the snail and make it a tasty replica sandwich. I then chuck a handful of glitter at Soulbinder and grab the sandwich when they drop it from the agony of glitter getting in their eyes.

I explain that the original mentioner of Mark Rober made a typo, as there is no other famous person who creates machines such as Sandwich-Grabbers. You give the sandwich back to me out of shame.

Your escape.. which leads right into my trap!! A bear trap with plenty of jelly padding snaps around both of your feet, securing you tightly without causing you harm :D. And then I hit you over the head with a bat and take the Sandwich from your unconscious hands...

"Sorry!" I whisper, as I gently set one of those company fruit gift basket things atop your head and skedaddle away.

On 3/12/2024 at 11:36 AM, Lunamor said:

I feel bad for the snail and make it a tasty replica sandwich. I then chuck a handful of glitter at Soulbinder and grab the sandwich when they drop it from the agony of glitter getting in their eyes.

The snail accepts the replica sandwich, then flies through the air with the handful of glitter. Amidst all the arguing about Mark Rober, it helps Fat Gus steal the sandwich.

If you understand that reference, you're my favorite.