Hunger Games Simulator RP

2EmLee2

Night 2:
Sequence kills Syn for her supplies.
Fadran receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.
Tani receives clean water from an unknown sponsor.
Dannex tries to sing himself to sleep.
Experience poisons Star's drink, but mistakes it for his own and dies.
Napollo loses sight of where he is.
EmLee starts a fire.
Nameless catches Queen off guard and kills her.
Enter kills Morningtide with a sickle.
Eluviani tends to his wounds.
Mat looks at the night sky.
Vapor defeats Xino in a fight, but spares his life.

I've got this. 

Anyone want to raid Napollo's old shelter?

Another parachute fell down through the trees. Napollo didn't know it, but it fell. It kept falling until a stray branch tore its parachute off sending the container falling. It cracked against Napollo's head, knocking him out. 

Napollo woke up. Where am I? He thought. His head hurt, and the sun was almost up. He looked around at his surroundings. The last thing he remembered, he had tripped over a log and hurt his wrist. He looked around, he must have a shelter somewhere. He grunted, and decided to fashion a new shelter with his shield.

5 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Night 2:
Nameless catches Queen off guard and kills her.

Nooooooooo I'm dying before even getting to interact with Fadran at all?????? Darn. Well, I'm just wandering around looking at trees, so come and get me, I guess.

@Nameless 

Please...please let me find him. Queen felt herself growing desperate, running through the dark arena and checking the branches of every tree. She raised her hand up to her now-blurry eyes, surprised when it came away wet. 

Stop crying. That won't help you find him, that won't help you win. 

She'd given up on caution, branches breaking beneath her feet, her breathing heavy. Her foot hit a loose root, sending her crashing to the ground and eliciting a yelp. She wiped the tears from her eyes again, then, fully giving up on her own safety, she shouted, "FADRAAAAN!"

@Channelknight Fadran

Edited by DramaQueen

11 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

@Nameless 

Please...please let me find him. Queen felt herself growing desperate, running through the dark arena and checking the branches of every tree. She raised her hand up to her now-blurry eyes, surprised when it came away wet. 

She'd given up on caution, branches breaking beneath her feet, her breathing heavy. Her foot hit a loose root, sending her crashing to the ground and eliciting a yelp. She wiped the tears from her eyes again, then, fully giving up on her own safety, she shouted, "FADRAAAAN!"

@Channelknight Fadran

Fadran shot up, all breath violently bursting from his chest. He knew his Queen's voice from anywhere: she was close.

She was in trouble.

Supplies were packed in less than a minute. The leaves crunched as he leapt from the treetop. Maybe someone could've heard him, but there wasn't any way by the gods that they could catch up to him now; as he sprinted, beelining towards where he'd heard her voice.

Star couldn't stand it anymore. She wasn't going to get anywhere if she simply sat, even if moving would hurt her back. And so she picked up her hatchet and began walking through the woods. Night would fall in a few hours, and she'd have to sleep, but all in its own time. She was just going for a stroll in District Seven through the trees, wasn't she? Looking for her best friend while the sun set. Her lips spread in a smile and she had to chuckle. It felt good to laugh. To feel her body shake, silhouetted by the setting sun. This was a good thing. It really was. The weather was perfect, the arena was beautiful, it was as if she had the whole arena - no, the whole world - to herself. No more loud siblings. No more parents who ignored her. No more cutting down trees. No more... no more... no... more... Xino. No more boyfriend. No more good food. No more guaranteed fresh water. No more warm home to go back to. For a moment, she sobbed, sitting on her knees among the foliage. Her whole body shook, hands clenched into fists. A wordless scream was ripped from her throat and she stood, grabbing the hatchet from off the ground, pounding it into the tree in front of her. The swing, though in rage, was a practiced motion. It took more than a few thwacks, but soon enough, she had the whole tree down. She stood over it like it was another dead body, a triumph, another competitor down. 

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran shot up, all breath violently bursting from his chest. He knew his Queen's voice from anywhere: she was close.

She was in trouble.

Supplies were packed in less than a minute. The leaves crunched as he leapt from the treetop. Maybe someone could've heard him, but there wasn't any way by the gods that they could catch up to him now; as he sprinted, beelining towards where he'd heard her voice.

I think I'm gonna wait for Nameless before I do anything else, unless Nameless doesn't show up.

@Nameless

Morningtide sat in her camp, counting her supplies. It didn't seem like they'd last much longer; she needed to get more. If only she could get a sponsor, then maybe she didn't be so worried. 

Morningtide looked up at the moving shadows around her. We're the shadows moving to Nick over there? We're they to dark? You're just being paranoid. Nothing's out there. That's when she felt the sudden cold of a shadow falling over her. 

@Enter a username

Doing nothing became easier as the day went on. Boredom, Mat found, was a skill. And not one they taught you before coming to the arena. The Gamemakers and the Capitol would like everyone to believe in the intensity of the games, but Mat wasn’t feeling it. Which was fine. There were cannon shots that had absolutely nothing to do with him, and that was winning. He wouldn’t think about what that meant, couldn’t think about that. It was just brutal reality.

As the sky dimmed, and as he drifted off, Mat counted stars. Doing so reminded him of better times, and it was comforting now that he realized he could allow himself to remember. Again, he pondered whether the sky was the real stars or a manifestation, but he also decided it didn’t really matter. The memories of counting stars all his life allowed him to fall asleep smiling, and in the Hunger Games, that was a miracle.

He couldn’t take the feeling for granted. No doubt excitement was coming his way soon.

3 minutes ago, Vapor said:

So Xino's taking a break... Should I RP for him or... ?

Hmm... I dunno, Vapor. Do you think you could write his half-insanity well?

I'm gonna change up how Experience dies a little bit. Was the water poisoned? We'll never know.

"Wow, what a tantrum."

Star whipped around, eyes wild. She was shocked to see a blonde boy behind her, leaning against another tree. He smiled at her. A too-charming smile that made her absolutely sick. Who did he think he was? She resolved to kill him. Slowly. She tossed her hatchet aside, puffing her chest out and standing in her characteristically confident posture. "What do you want?"

"To team up, hopefully. I've been looking for someone for the last two days, you're the first person I've come across. You're from District Seven, right? Star or something. I'm Ex, from District Six."

"Ex." She eyed him. "Nice to meet you. I am Star, you were right."

"Sweet!"

Dear God, what a phony. She smiled at him. I'll probably strangle him once we go to sleep. "We can team up, I guess. Do you have any food? I haven't had anything since the games started." It wasn't true. The farmer she'd killed had had plenty of food in his pack and she'd eaten all of it over the last day, but more food was always good in these cursed games. 

"I really don't... I was hoping you did. I do have water though."

Star shrugged, sitting down to make him feel more in charge. "Sure, I could take some water." 

A gleam of something flashed in the boy's eye as he fished for a flask. Shame? Star was immediately suspicious. "Here," he said, handing her the container. 

"You know what? I actually just came from a stream with running water. Maybe you could get more from there."

"That sounds great!"

Star raised an eyebrow. Sure, she thought. You want to poison me, don't you? Well, you won't get the chance. She started walking, and slowly let him overtake her. Once he was walking comfortably, Star picked up her hatchet and swung it into the man's legs. Metal pierced flesh and bone just as easily as wood. There was a terrible screech from his mouth as he fell, and he reached for his stump of a leg only for it to land in the dirt. The sound of his screams were blood curdling; if anyone was nearby, they certainly wouldn't want to be for long. Birds flew from the trees at the sound. 

"You shouldn't have trusted me. Idiot." She stalked up to him, placing a foot on his chest, showing off the flask. "This was poisoned, wasn't it?" 

Ex shook his head, whole body shaking in agony as he tried to curtail his wailing. 

"Liar!" She uncapped it, then knelt down and held his mouth open, pouring it in his mouth. "Taste it yourself." He jerked his head about, desperately trying to avoid the tainted water, but to no avail. But if he didn't die from the poison, he would certainly die from what Star did next. She angrily lifted her hatchet and planted it into Ex's neck. More blood seeped into the dirt, some of it splattering onto Star's face. She wiped it off her cheek, licking up what made it around her mouth. 

20 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

Nameless watched Queen from the underbrush, drawn by her shouting. "Well, now's as good a time as any to see how well I rigged this up." Nameless connected two wires on his homemade grenade and tossed it into the distraught tribute's path.

A soft thump sounded in front of Queen, and she froze. It didn't sound like a footstep...she wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. 

Tiny sparks flew from where the sound had come from, and Queen scrambled to her feet. In the faint, almost imperceptible light of the sparks, Queen could just make out the silhouette of what she could only assume was a grenade.

She tried to run, but, in the dark, she couldn't possibly see anything around her, and she tripped again. No! Why do I have to be such a klutz! "HELP ME! PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP!" Sobs broke through her screams, then she was drowned out by the sound of the blast. The force of the explosion threw her into a tree, and her already-dead body thumped to the earth beneath.

Another cannon sounded through the night.

13 hours ago, Sequence said:

Oh dang. @Mystic Syn

Oh, I was waiting for ya, then I decided that I needed a break still do and will, but I’ll give ya something to go off of.

Another cannon sounded.

Crap, Syn thought, looking up for a second, then back to picking up wood. People really are dropping like flies.

It should be her, though…

She rose, shaking more violently. Should be enough to build a small fire for herself and not cause that much attention… even though she should be looking for food, not something to keep her warm… but her body said otherwise, even if it was also shaking from hunger. Can’t cook the food unless you had some sort of fire; that much she knew. She may be dumb, but she’s not that stupid.

Syn hobbled over to a nearby clearing, staying towards the edge just in case. The wood fell out of her hands, clattering on the ground. Her mind swam. Her hearing grew fuzzy. She gasped for air. Her knees kept threatening on giving out on her. Everything becoming harder…

She slapped herself, shaking her head. C’mon, she told herself, beginning to search the area for any stray stones.

Syn crouched, a chilly breeze passing through her outfit. She pushed away the brush, humming to keep herself awake.

“So, I just sit in my room after hours with the moon,” she sang softly, placing a stone to the left. “And think of who knows my name… Would you cry if I died? Would you remember… my name?”

‘If?’ Syn asked herself, setting a few more stones next to the first one. More like when. Nobody will remember you. Nobody cares enough to remember you.

Of course, she was––

Snap!

Syn looked up into the forest, squinting. Was there someone…?