Hunger Games Simulator RP

2EmLee2

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar wondered what was happening, he sat against a tree, picking at his teeth.

You actually died last night, but you could play that now if you want to

Vapor killed you.

Edited by Tani

Spearing fish, staring at the night sky, camouflaging himself, all alone while everyone else dukes it out

Exactly in character of Mat

Exactly in character with my IRL self as well xD

RIP everyone else though, fellow District 10 tribute. I’ll win for you.

15 hours ago, Tani said:

Sequence searches for firewood.

Sequence looked around for some dry twigs. It wasn't easy, as the ground and trees were all covered with morning dew. She managed to gather a sizeable bundle of twigs, which could probably be used to fuel a fire for a while. She deposited them in the small cave under the tree roots, making sure there were stored in a dry-ish environment.

Vapor stumbled through the forest, holding her hand to her stomach. Throwing all caution to the wind, she called for help. “Is anyone out there?”

I’m just gonna say xino got me good when I tried to kill him

Fine on the Outside! I didn't think I'd see that here.

Also sorry, I've been a bit busy the last couple days. Let me do the second night and then uh, I can force Enter to kill someone...

Eluviani had found a river. Nothing too big but there were fish in it, which was the reason he had set out in the first place. It also had come at a good time since Eluviani was bleeding.

He had gotten careless after the incident with his supplies, that's all it took for him to slip down a slope full of fallen leaves. Footing was hard, and the leaves made it slippery. It hadn't been too bad, but he had managed to twist his ankle during the fall. He could walk, but now he was slow. That was not to mention all the bruises and small cuts he had gotten from the branches and rocks.

This was just a silly mistake, honestly. A couple days of rest and he'd be good as new. If only it hadn't happened now of all times.

Now that he was at the river he did his best to at least wash himself, clean the wounds so they wouldn't infect. He didn't have medicine of any kind, but at least it was something. Nothing he could do about his ankle though. He would be limping for, what, a couple days at least? "I don't know, I'm no doctor." he said in frustration as he scrubbed.

This is what he had managed. Food had been delivered to him on a silver platter and he had given it away. He hadn't even been attacked and he still had managed to hurt himself. The projection on the sky was a reminder as he shivered, his clothes still wet, and he looked for a good place to fall asleep. The games would end sooner or later, and it would be his turn to become the sound of a cannon shot if he didn't do something. Was he willing to just wait and hope for the best? Or was it time he started doing something for himself? Was he willing to kill in order to get out? Maybe he was after all. Maybe the time to choose wouldn't come until the end, but maybe it would be tomorrow. He hoped by then he'd be ready. That whatever he chose, he'd have no regrets.

As the morning of the next day bled into afternoon, Mat began to grow seriously concerned. He'd been hearing cannon shots off and on all day, which was as much a cause for the concern as it was the antidote for it. By his count, there were under ten tributes left, and he hadn't seen anyone in days. Were they all banding together? Was he so far off into the woods that he was forgotten by even the Gamemakers, not to mention the others? At least the cannons told him that there wasn't a massive alliance brewing, though he never really considered that possibility. The Capitol wouldn't allow their annual bloodsport to be unraveled by friendship.

Upon entering the arena, the idea of waiting out the games in peace seemed like a hopeful fantasy, but with each BOOM that sounded, it became more real. Mat started to fidget, glancing over his shoulder repeatedly, as his mind began to finally consider the chance of survival, but he pushed the thought down. It was too dangerous to allow himself to think that way.

Mat sighed, popping a berry into his mouth. When he first had discovered them he had found the taste sweet, but it seemed dull now that he had eaten so many. It was time for a change. After examining his tree, he climbed part way up and snapped off a branch, one that was both thin and strong. Then, he searched for a rock- a sharp one. It didn't take long to pull up a stone with a point facing into the ground, and it was shaped in such a way that made Mat wonder if it had been purposely placed here for exactly what Mat was about to make.

This next part was harder, though. Eventually he settled on some long pieces of grass, tied around the stone and the stick, and he mentally thanked his mentor for forcing the knot tying lessons on him. Mat had resisted those, finding them unappealing and useless, but he was grateful now. Hefting the completed spear, Mat nodded his head. It wouldn't hold up as an actual weapon, but should work wonders on the little fish he'd spotted in the creek earlier.

I'm going to be gone for about a week.

So, whenever you're (all) ready, here's the next two pieces. (please give everyone a chance to finish their stuff for the previous bits before moving on)

Night3:

Spoiler

Cannon shots: Nine
Fadran District 3 Male
Queen District 3 Female
Nameless District 4 Male
Experience District 6 Male
Morningtide District 6 Female
Xino District 7 Male
Syn District 9 Female
Vapor District 10 Female
Night 3:
Mat forces Napollo to kill Enter or Star. He decides to kill Enter.
EmLee cooks her food before putting her fire out.
Eluviani receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.
Sequence receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.
Tani is awoken by nightmares.

Feast:

Spoiler

THE FEAST:
The cornucopia is replenished with food, supplies, weapons, and memoirs from the tributes' families.
Tani and Mat get into a fight over raw meat, but Tani gives up and runs away.
Sequence decides not to go to The Feast.
Eluviani takes a staff leaning against the cornucopia.
Star decides not to go to The Feast.
Napollo steals EmLee's memoirs.

5 hours ago, Tani said:

Sequence receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

A soft pinging sound interrupted the peaceful silence. Sequence jumped to her feet and scrambled out of the hollow beneath the tree's roots, scanning the sky. She had been forced to watch enough of these things to know that sound meant something good. Sequence scanned the dark sky, looking for a light. It was red, wasn't it? ...There! Sequence kept her eyes fixated upon the small metallic pod-thing, adjusting her position to be directly under it. Ugh! Why is this thing going so slow?! Once the pod was in reach, Sequence jumped up and grabbed it from the air, tucking it under her arm and running towards her tree. Food? Water? A weapon? Once Sequence was settled in the tree-cave, she quickly unscrewed the lid. Bandages... antiseptic... and a needle and thread. Sequence shivered at the thought of maybe having to close a wound herself. Someone else had always done it down in the mines or in the clinic, since Sequence could barely look at needles without fainting. "So much for being tough..." Sequence whispered bitterly, thinking about her promise to her family.

5 hours ago, Tani said:

Sequence decides not to go to The Feast.

As the message in the sky where the dead tributes were shown faded away, Sequence decided then and there that she wasn't going to risk it. It sure would be nice to get a backpack full of supplies and stuff from her family, but was it really worth it? All of the other surviving tributes would be going, and she definitely didn't want to have to confront one of them in battle. She still couldn't even look at the blood-soaked sword lying under the tree without thinking about that District nine girl. Sequence sighed and curled up in the corner of the hollow, closing her eyes.