Remart had nothing to say since he was sound asleep snoring in his bed, a half-eaten pie laying on the table next to him and his peg leg once again hanging up on the headboard.

In other words, I've been asleep the whole day not feeling good, so haven't been able to read or analyze much this night turn. 

I'm not sure how everyone else feels, but I spontaneously had the impression that Madagascar is Spiked, but ish deshieving ush with her RP-ing and lishp. She also has a good strategy, by making her RPs beloved and interesting, so the actives are reluctant to lynch her.

Of course, Madagascar, this is just a random suspicion, so don't get worried just yet.

Although Cassius had decided to say little, his evening in the pub loosened his tongue, and he found himself talking about some of his gut reads about who was behind these attacks.

"Since Dalinar ended up being Spiked, I'm less suspicious of Lopen.  I'm not really inclined to trust him, but he's back to 50/50.  Wilson is as inscrutable as always. I agree with Lopen in that Wonko seems suspicious, because he notably did not vote, and also some of his posts have set off my gut, although I was unable to pick out anything in particular."

Alright, done with relationship analysis for C3. (It took one hour and 10 minutes. Seriously, I need to get a life.  :rolleyes:)  Names are in the same position as last time, so if you can't read a name in the C2 or C3 diagram, just look at the C1 diagram. I'm not spending another twenty minutes to write in names neatly in a dark color.

Here's a link for people who can't see signatures.

3 hours ago, Magestar said:

I'm not sure whether I like this or not.  I'm not sure I want to risk village deaths, but at the same time, getting the info might be worth the risk...  I'm going to withhold judgement on this one.  Combined with my earlier suspicion of you, Joe, this looks an awful lot like a scared Elim trying to stop Village Coinshots from killing more Elims.

I'm going to have to agree with Sart here.  This seems pretty likely to me, however, we don't really have a way to confirm or deny it, so I'd suggest erring on the side of caution.

Yeah, Combined with earlier suspicion. As in, seeing with a bias. Without the earlier suspicion, it would look like exactly what it is. A villager hesitant to kill villagers when the spiked might have a Lurcher. (Note that I said Might, I'm starting to think they have all mistborn)

Dalinar was lynched that same cycle, and survived, which meant he pulled pewter. So, either the SPiked have two+ Mistborn (My Theory) Or they still have a lurcher.

2 hours ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

Yeah, Combined with earlier suspicion. As in, seeing with a bias. Without the earlier suspicion, it would look like exactly what it is. A villager hesitant to kill villagers when the spiked might have a Lurcher. (Note that I said Might, I'm starting to think they have all mistborn)

Dalinar was lynched that same cycle, and survived, which meant he pulled pewter. So, either the SPiked have two+ Mistborn (My Theory) Or they still have a lurcher.

I'm starting to lean towards that theory as well. If their other Mistborn drew Iron that Cycle, we made it painfully obvious a Coinshot should attack Dalinar, so there really wouldn't have been much reason for them not to protect him, since it would sorta misdirect us into thinking they had a Lurcher and delay discussion and Dalinars death like it did.

I know this is might make you all roll your eyes, but I'm cooking up a theory that Jondesu may be the other Mistborn. Regardless of whether Wilson's attack/save was a WGG, if Jondesu was the Mistborn who protected Dalinar, but then he drew pewter the very next Night, if they attacked him and he survived, he'd likely never be scanned, he'd gain trust from the village and no one would suspect him of being a Lurcher(because he obviously survived by pewter). Part of the reason I'm giving this serious thought is that he defended Dalinar a few times I think, he seems like a really random kill to make N2, and he sort of tried to use the fact that he was attacked as reason to vote on Hero to begin the 3rd Cycle(maybe trying to get the lynch off of Dalinar?). So yeah, paranoid theory #2 is a go. Thoughts?

6 minutes ago, TheMightyLopen said:

I'm starting to lean towards that theory as well. If their other Mistborn drew Iron that Cycle, we made it painfully obvious a Coinshot should attack Dalinar, so there really wouldn't have been much reason for them not to protect him, since it would sorta misdirect us into thinking they had a Lurcher and delay discussion and Dalinars death like it did.

I know this is might make you all roll your eyes, but I'm cooking up a theory that Jondesu may be the other Mistborn. Regardless of whether Wilson's attack/save was a WGG, if Jondesu was the Mistborn who protected Dalinar, but then he drew pewter the very next Night, if they attacked him and he survived, he'd likely never be scanned, he'd gain trust from the village and no one would suspect him of being a Lurcher(because he obviously survived by pewter). Part of the reason I'm giving this serious thought is that he defended Dalinar a few times I think, he seems like a really random kill to make N2, and he sort of tried to use the fact that he was attacked as reason to vote on Hero to begin the 3rd Cycle(maybe trying to get the lynch off of Dalinar?). So yeah, paranoid theory #2 is a go. Thoughts?

Okay, When Jondesu was first attacked, i thought along those same lines, but wrote it off as extreme paranoia. I'm glad to see it vindicated.

D1 Jondesu expressed suspicion of Joe, and voted on El and Wonko. He defended no one. D2, he voted on Hero and was defended by Wilson. D3, after he was attacked, Jondesu expressed suspicion of Len, El, and Stick. He voted on Hero again. Doc, Lopen, Nyali, and Mage said they trusted him. He said he trusted Wilson.

Jondesu didn't say very much before he was attacked, so he probably wasn't attacked for talking too much. He does seem like a more random person to attack, but the elims also attacked Kipper. All Kipper did was vote on Gamma D1 without an explanation.

Lopen, do you know when Jondesu defended Dalinar? I don't see it anywhere in my notes. If I've missed something, I need to go back and fill it in.

10 minutes ago, Arraenae said:

D1 Jondesu expressed suspicion of Joe, and voted on El and Wonko. He defended no one. D2, he voted on Hero and was defended by Wilson. D3, after he was attacked, Jondesu expressed suspicion of Len, El, and Stick. He voted on Hero again. Doc, Lopen, Nyali, and Mage said they trusted him. He said he trusted Wilson.

Jondesu didn't say very much before he was attacked, so he probably wasn't attacked for talking too much. He does seem like a more random person to attack, but the elims also attacked Kipper. All Kipper did was vote on Gamma D1 without an explanation.

Lopen, do you know when Jondesu defended Dalinar? I don't see it anywhere in my notes. If I've missed something, I need to go back and fill it in.

It was in RP. I went back and found the post but didn't quote it or anything. If you go on his profile, it's on there in most recent posts.

And yay! Joe at least thought along the same lines. XD

Edit: About halfway down page 22 of the AG3 thread, Jondesu RP's about how we shouldn't waste the lynch on Dalinar. That's the post I'm referring to.

Edited by TheMightyLopen

Day 4: Crime Doesn't Pay

Dalinar’s death the other day was both a blessing and a curse for Sothe. It was a good thing that they had finally caught one of those “people pierced with metal” that the first dead guys was talking about. But now that the other thief in town was dead, Sothe didn’t have anyone else to divert blame for his crimes at!

Not to mention that it seemed like the village was trying to purge themselves of anyone that even had a remote connection to the underbelly of the town. Just his luck too, since he fit right into that category. He had heard people muttering about that useless Joe guy and his rat too. And it was all only a matter of time before someone brought up Drought, the blind man. Those people weren’t even criminals per se; just part of the town’s less savory side.

In other words, it was not a good time to be known as a pickpocket and thief.

That didn’t and wouldn’t stop Sothe though, for two reasons. First, one had to eat somehow! And second, Sothe had an edge that most other thieves did not. He could pick pockets from a distance.

Iron. He thought. What a perfect ability for a thief.

He was set up just inside the mouth of an alleyway; hidden from the light of the moon within the slightly darker shadows of the neighboring building. As people would walk by, he was able to see their coin pouches via the blue lines that pointed from them. From there, just a soft, little nudge with his iron and then the coins would fly right to him, his victims none the wiser.

It didn’t always work. Sometimes their coin purse was on the opposite side from where Sothe was or sometimes it was tied on tight. Okay, if Sothe was being honest with himself and his luck, it didn’t work a lot of the time, but it worked often enough to keep Sothe from starving and that was what counted.

Someone rounded the corner on the far side of the street and Sothe burned iron to see whether this would be an easy mark. Unlike his typical fortune, this person was!

Sothe smiled as he concentrated on the blue line connecting him to the person’s coin pouch and gave it a yank. It came free nice and smoothly. Sothe’s mark didn’t seem to even notice.

Sothe started imagining all the different kinds of food he was going to finally be able to enjoy when, rather than the soft lob that the pouch had been traveling at, the coin pouch shot towards him at neck-breaking speed; as if it were being pushed.

Sothe barely had time to react. With a yelp, he pulled with all his might on a metal railing above and behind him. He threw himself into the air. He narrowly missed being hit by the assailing coin pouch.

But his pull was uncontrolled and he wasn’t facing that direction. So it was no surprise to him when he smacked flat against a wall, knocking the wind out of him. With that, he lost his control on his iron and fell back to the alley floor.

At least I’m alive, he thought as he laid there gasping in breaths.

He was so disoriented that he didn’t notice that he wasn’t alone in the alley anymore. He didn’t notice until they unsheathed a particularly vicious looking dagger. It looked oddly familiar to the one they had found on Dalinar.

Oh, just my luck… Sothe cursed as he tried to burn iron and push the dagger away.

Whether he was just too late or whether his iron had failed him, the dagger struck anyways and Tyrian Falls was short yet another thief.

Night 4 ends and Day 4 begins! You have (the rest of) 48 hours.

Lopen was attacked, but survived! 
Lopen was attacked! He was a
Village Lurcher!

Good luck!

gre_1485061199.png

Player List

Spoiler

Assassin In Burgundy: Fuzzy- Self Explanatory (Jaist)
Elenion: Cassius- Ladies Man (Casanova)
Seonid: Senn Conrad- Minor Nobleman (Past Lives)
A Joe in the Bush: Jack Tormander- 4th Wall Breaker (Past Lives)
Jondesu: Remart- Just under 300 lbs. He swears! (Glutton, Handicapped [Leg]) Survived!
Manukos: Enias- Cleans things….somewhere (Neat)
I_Am_Stick: Stick- Is a Stick? (Forgetful)
Wyrmhero: Wyl Sharpe- Private Detective (Guardsman)
Nyali: Nyah- Orphan (Mistwraiths Ate My Parents)
Herowannabe: Herwynbe- Terris Steward (Terris Steward)
Arinian: Arinian- Mercenary (Forgetful, Past Lives)
Conquestor: Mr. Hoid- Absentminded Prophet (Joker, Forgetful, Prophetic)
Silverblade5: Ryth- Former Guard (Gollum)
Magestar: Carmichael- High Roller (Narcissist, Compulsive Gambler)
Arraenae: Nicki- Noblewomen Researching Inquisitors (Theorist)
Straw: Vomit- Messenger (Mistwraiths Ate My Parents, Gossip) Village Rioter
Doc12: Rin- Metallurgist (Tinker, Neat)
Hemalurgic_Headshot: Joe- Beggar/Former Band Member/Cook? (Useless, Cook)
Araris Valerian: Aralis- Grumpy Elderly Man (Elderly, Cynic, Bearer of a Large Thwacking Staff)
Droughtbringer: Drought- Blind Man (Handicapped [Blind])
Stink: Various- Split Personality Mistborn (Insanity)
Ecthelion III: No Name- Retired Gentleman (Elderly) Village Soother
Kipper: Kip Pikker- Traveling Bard (Narcissist) Regular Villager
TheMightyLopen: Sothe- Thief (Unlucky) Village Lurcher
Madagascar: Matilda- Mad Cat Lady (Drunk)
Dalinar Kholin: Reginald Canuck- Polite Wayne (Kleptomaniac) Spiked Mistborn
Drake Marshall: Felix- Traveller (Survivor Priest, Scholarly)
Bugsy6912: Annix- Terrisman Scholor (Scholor, Terrisman, Hobbyist)
Gamma Fiend: Grumbles- Innkeeper (Insanity)
Little Wilson: Whistler- Shopkeeper (Neat, Compulsive Gambler, Hobbyist)
Sart: Sart- Trickster (High Imperial)
Orlock Tsubodai: Locke Tekiel- Nobleman (Nobleman)
Wonko the Sane: Abundance Org (Organization)
Elbereth: El- Apprentice Apothecary (Hopeful Orphan, Past Lives)

Edited by Alvron

"You've gotta be kidding me," Cassius said. "Do you have any idea how the stench of rotting flesh ruins the ambiance? It's like inviting a (trigger warning) Mistwraith to a barbecue."

Before he died, Lopen expressed suspicion that the Spiked have at least one extra Mistborn. Either they have a living Lurcher and Coinshot, a village Coinshot made a very unlucky choice last night, or Lopen was right. I'm leaning the latter.

Joe earlier expressed suspicion of Jon. While I could get behind that, I also want to look more into Wonko. Stand by for analysis.

I don't see why they'd killed Lopen, though. He had enough players expressing suspiscions on him that he might as well have been lynched in one of the later cycles. Also, I think I'm forgetting to forget stuff. Though maybe I've forgotten stuff but I've forgotten what I forgot because I...forgot. Forgot is a weird word. Forgot. Forgot. For. Got.

Just now, I_am_a_Stick said:

I don't see why they'd killed Lopen, though. He had enough players expressing suspiscions on him that he might as well have been lynched in one of the later cycles. Also, I think I'm forgetting to forget stuff. Though maybe I've forgotten stuff but I've forgotten what I forgot because I...forgot. Forgot is a weird word. Forgot. Forgot. For. Got.

Eh, it seemed to me that those suspicions had mostly dispersed. I, for one, voted for Lopen over Dalinar, but after Dalinar was revealed evil that reset my read on Lopen to 50/50.

All. Caught. Up. HOORAY! And I guess I have to post this on day 4, since the rollover happened.

And we finally got Dalinar! It wasn't a wild goose chase! A spiked, and their mistborn at that! HOORAY #2!!!

Anyways. It looks like Rae and Headshot are the top candidates for the bandwagon. I should probably dig up some of their posts, I haven't heard that much at all from them or really been keeping track of them at all.

Also, if I role elim in a future game I really need to analyze my own early posts. This is the first night someone actually said they find me suspicious. I am somewhat flattered that nobody has wanted to lynch me for so long.

Also I'm pretty sure this confirms that the eliminators have a lurcher and a rioter (or possibly another mistborn?). I do not believe that the high probability of an elim lurcher should dissuade a coinshot however. It's probably worth the risk of accidentally killing a villager for a chance to kill or at least identify an elim. Plus, if they only have on lurcher, that means some of the elims will still be exposed, so you still have a decent chance at killing one.

Finally, some analysis about who you should probably suspect: I doubt that an elim would be too vocal about protecting Dalinar (well, I might attribute such reverse psychology tricks to a few of you, but not the majority). Chances are, the people we are looking for are the ones who seemed indecisive about Dalinar. People who didn't try to get him lynched, and who tried to divert focus to other things, without putting themselves on the line very much for someone who was pretty obviously a goner.

Oh, also, one last thought. According to that relationships chart Arranae made... Dalinar defended two people. Now, I'm willing to bet at least one of those was just to gain credibility. But I wouldn't be surprised of one of those two were an elim, because you don't really need to defend two villagers just for the sake of credibility. And, since one of those two is Rae, and I hear a lot of people saying Rae is suspicious... Well, I definitely need to read into some of Rae's posts.

AND YET ANOTHER NEW POINT: I don't think the coinshot attack this morning could have been an elim mistborn. Every night we have had 1 coinshot attack. Unless the regular coinshot chose not to attack this night (something I find unlikely), this was the very same coinshot. Could that coinshot be an eliminator? Quite possibly. If the coinshot is indeed an elim though, I kind of wonder why they've been wasting so many kills.

And finally, some RP:

Felix sat in the manor with the rest of the townspeople, wondering if the "ash taco" in front of him really had ash in it.

That creature was certainly tenacious, wasn't it?

Reginald's moments came back to him, the defiant, hatred filled expression on the creature's face melting to one of intense pain as the bad metals wreaked havoc on its body.

An ironic way to die, that. The powers he used to kill so many were what killed him in the end.

The Lord of the Mists has a strange sense of humor.

Felix remembered the mania in Reginald's eyes as he screamed at the crowd... Were they once humans? Reginald looked human... But he could just be wearing that face. Who knows where the Lord Tyrant's servants came from.

As the accusations flew across the table, Felix decided to contribute to the discussion.

"And so, the battle continues."

Most battles are won before they are ever fought.

"The adversary has infiltrated our ranks with creatures bearing only a semblance of humanity. He has surrounded us with a legion of koloss, soldiers that would bring this town to ashes. The forces brought to bear against us are more than sufficient to extinguish Tyrian Falls.

The Lord Tyrant is confident that this battle is decided, that fighting it is merely an afterthought.

And, you know, I actually agree with him on that count. The battle of Tyrian falls was decided long before the deaths started.

It was decided in a crowded square in Luthadel a year ago. Hope does not die.

Keep hoping, friends. I don't know why this seemingly random village is the site for such a clash of powers... But rusts, we're going to win it."

Edited by Drake Marshall

So I looked over Wonko's posts, and couldn't find anything elim-y in them. I guess what got me suspicious of him was that Rioting done by non-voters, and Wonko was on at just the right times to do that. But since there's a good chance that's just coincidence, he's off the hook, at least for now. (*gasp* Len, you actually let someone off the hook for once?)

1 minute ago, Drake Marshall said:

because you don't really need to defend two villagers just for the sake of credibility

*shrugs* Elim!Len would, but that's me.

Unrelated, while Lopen was still among the living, he said:

Elenion - He was the 3rd vote on Dalinar on D1, which really helped Dalinar become a prominent lynch target. If Dalinar is a Spiked Mistborn, I'd consider him soft-cleared. His vote was a typical bandwagon vote pretty much.

Just sayin'. :P

I'm really second guessing my self, bit does Drake's big post sound like an eliminator talkingto the village? this line in particular: 

"Finally, some analysis about who you should probably suspect:"

That and talking about not being suspected. On mobile, so I can't quote, but I can vote, and my gut says that's an eliminator post Drake

"Take me to your master first, Terrisman," Nicki said. "Then I've give you the spike."

Nicki put the little book inside her satchel. The Terrisman's master might be helpful (for now), but Nicki would be a fool to bow to his initial demands. That wasn't how bargaining worked.

Herwynbe shook his head sadly. "I am afraid that will not be possible. My master values his privacy above all else, and declines to meet with anyone he has not personally extended the invitation to. I am sorry, Lady Nicki.

"If the terms of my master's offer do not suit you then I will take the book and return it to him." 

Herwynbe held out his hand expectantly, to receive either the book or the spike. It was Nicki's choice. 

Phew, Grumbles picked a wild time to disappear for a couple days there. Something about repeating the same, repetitive actions over and over and over again...
Heh, picked an interesting time to start playing Diablo 2 again, been a good few years but dived right back in with a majority of my time... will try not letting that happen for the rest of the game. :P 

With all that said, am definitely glad the focus on Dalinar wasn't completely unwarranted and yielded fantastic results. I know I was definitely unsure and would have dithered on the last vote, regardless. I'm not too sure about the double-up on Lopen, it does seem very likely that the Spiked could have a coinshot -- or at the very least a second Mistborn, knowing how Meta likes to troll -- but I wouldn't also completely dismiss the chance of a village coinshot going after him, especially with the previous discussion of the spiked having a lurcher. I still need to go actually read the last cycle and a half and not just the results, so won't make any type of poke votes yet, not until i can get a little bit more conviction.  

So the Elims wanted to leave us with no where to turn... Lopen was the next one up on the chopping block, even though he turned out to be Village. Now we have no definite leads (but did we ever?), so who will be prime suspect?

Since we have successfully lynched one Spiked, then has anyone analyzed his former post on his feelings about other players? Obviously, the majority of the players that he would claim "Villager-y" would be Spiked. I haven't.

1 hour ago, Hemalurgic_Headshot said:

Since we have successfully lynched one Spiked, then has anyone analyzed his former post on his feelings about other players? Obviously, the majority of the players that he would claim "Villager-y" would be Spiked. I haven't.

*hiccup* FINE MAKE MATILDA DO ALL THE WORK. :angry:

Catsh! Analyshe Dalinar'sh poshts fer me!

Huh that wash fasht. Man, thoshe catsh are efficient! I should give'em a raise sometime really.

Daliinar'sh voted fer four people I can tell, Lopen, Hemalurgic, Conqueshtor, Ecth an himshelf. Lopen an Ecth were clearly innoshentsh, while he wash clearly not. He choshe to *hiccup* vote fer Hemalurgic over Wonko on the firsht day when he had to pick shumeone to try an' tie wif. Wonko jumped right in to kill Hemalurgic. It'sh seemsh to me from thish that if Dalinar an' Wonko end up bein' the shame shide, Hemalurgic ish probsh a very nishe law abiding citizen. I won't be shurprished if Conqueshtor ish ash well. Mayb ehe choshe a fellow shpiked to tie with, but the catsh are willin' to give Hemalurgic the benefit o' the doubt right now.

6 hours ago, Drake Marshall said:

Oh, also, one last thought. According to that relationships chart Arranae made... Dalinar defended two people. Now, I'm willing to bet at least one of those was just to gain credibility. But I wouldn't be surprised of one of those two were an elim, because you don't really need to defend two villagers just for the sake of credibility. And, since one of those two is Rae, and I hear a lot of people saying Rae is suspicious... Well, I definitely need to read into some of Rae's posts.

Rae made a posht containin' a grammatically ambiguoush shentenshe at one point, which varioush people ushed ash reashon to vote fer Rae, shtartin' wif Nyali. My feelin' at the time wash that people wash graspin' fer shtrawsh to kill Rae and found'em shushpishioush. Nyali later became the focush of shushpishion, includin' from Lopen . In fact one o' the reashonsh Lopen voted fer Dalinar wash due to hish feelin' Dalinar wash coverin' for Nyali. He defended both Nyali an' Rae, but Rae wash callin' fer Dalinar'sh death later, which doeshn't sheem like shomethin' what the shpiked would to do their mishtborn the firsht day. I'm willin' to be inclined to think Rae wash jusht mishguided an beguiled by Dalinar'sh wilesh yeshterday until I get evidenshe otherwishe, caushe I alsho don't think an actual shpiked would have been that incredibly shtupid.

So after lookin' at the recordsh o' thoshe accushin' them, I don't share the shushpishionsh of Rae an Hemalurgic. I think it'sh more likely Dalinar wash tryin' to help Nyali out after she got caught tryin' to kill Rae on shaky groundsh, an' jusht ushed Rae ash a cover to look fair an' highminded.

Alsho, an no one but Lopen hash lishened to me about thish sho far, I am utterly convinshed Dalinar wash tryin' to keep me from votin' fer Wonko the firsht day in PMsh. Nothin' but Wonko'sh dead body ish going to convinshe me otherwishe. Votin' fer Nyali doeshn't mean I've shtopped thinking that. It jusht meansh I'm waiting until I can convinshe enough people to kill him and find out. Both Wonko and Nyali are on the lisht o' nonvotersh which includesh the shpiked rioter, which hashn't changed my nagging uneashe about their continued exishtenshe. I'd rather kill Wonko really. Or hear a word from him. Like a single one. I think at leasht one hash to be evil, if not both.

Or elshe I'm shtupid. That ish alsho posshible.

Those cats can drone on and on, don't they. They just will not shut up. The voices... the voices in my head.

Remart glared at those who had begun muttering about him.  He took a big bite of his slice of pie before he spoke up.

"Here I thought that taking a knife to the gut would at least make it clear I wasn't one of these so-called 'spiked'.  Ya'll sure are a paranoid lot, ain't ya. First ya think Whistler set her own shop on fire, then you think I set myself up to get stabbed?  I can't believe this."

He did pause to look somewhat sober for a minute.

"I'll not say I'll miss Sothe, exactly, thieving [censored], but it don't sit right to me for him to be chased down twice last night.  Someone wanted to get rid of him, and even though he'd said some not-so-nice things about me, I ain't among those.  Heck, I doubt I could chase someone down with this bum leg, though I will admit I can move at a decent clip when I need to.  I ain't no Mistborn, neither, just a Thug like I said, and one out of pewter now, so I'm really just a normal cripple now.

"The problem is, I ain't got many clues who is behind the trouble now.  I've been suspicious of that Terrisman for a while, but as you all know, I thought ya'll were daft for still trying to kill off Reginald.  Thought you was just mad at him for escaping your first murderous attempt.  And second.  And was there a third he got away from?  Bah, I'm glad he's gone if he was a troublemaker, I just didn't think he was before ya offed him.  Barely knew the guy from The Lord Ruler, though.  I mean, I guess The Lord Ruler was a pretty scary guy, but, well, I've never actually seen him, so I couldn't say for sure I'd know which was which if I'd just met them both.  Certainly weren't working with Reg.  Perhaps it'd be worth looking at those as was trying to make us want to attack him, if they might have known he'd just get away anyways.  Run us all to death, they were trying to do, I suspect.  Me, I never run if I don't hafta."

2 hours ago, Madagascar said:

So after lookin' at the recordsh o' thoshe accushin' them, I don't share the shushpishionsh of Rae an Hemalurgic. I think it'sh more likely Dalinar wash tryin' to help Nyali out after she got caught tryin' to kill Rae on shaky groundsh, an' jusht ushed Rae ash a cover to look fair an' highminded.

A few things here - first of all, I wasn't trying to kill Rae cycle 1. I was trying to get her to explain herself a little better, because what it sounded like she was saying was really suspicious to me. She was suggesting tactics that I felt would only help the Mistwraiths kill us all. (I will say though that though I didn't think she was a Mistwraith then, I'm thinking she's since been replaced, because what she said last cycle in defense of Dalinar was extremely worrying.)

Also, whenever I've been an eliminator here, the first rule has always been "never defend another eliminator." I don't know if all eliminator teams do it that way, but I hardly think a known Mistwraith defending me on the first day means I must be a Mistwraith too. Especially since the "suspicion" I was being defended against was unfounded and based on people completely ignoring everything I posted and just looking at who I voted for. I'm actually still annoyed about that.

I'm actually going to put a vote on Rae now, and this time, the reason isn't so I can get more information from her. While I am a bit suspicious about her completely ignoring me cycle 1 when I asked for elaboration, I'm very suspicious of her fervent defense of Dalinar yesterday.