Long Game 78: The Legend of Zelda: The False Heroes

Biplet

12 minutes ago, Steeldancer said:

Why is everyone signing up as Kandras in a Zelda game? lol. 
The kanrda have invaded Hyrule hehehe

Because recurring characters are fun :P Ash and Faleast/AraRaash is the OG kandra recurring SE character. I think the rest of these are new except me and Philico but he’s a Sleepless, not a Kandra

2 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Because recurring characters are fun :P Ash and Faleast/AraRaash is the OG kandra recurring SE character. I think the rest of these are new except me and Philico but he’s a Sleepless, not a Kandra

EriSell was in the last LG for one turn then I got too busy to RP.

New player here :D I'm attic, and I'm playing as Hyrule Castle's elusive Butler, Horatio Archibald Stibbons! He is a mustachioed older man with stark white hair and a suit. He is methodical, detail-oriented, and very polite. He makes it his business to know everyone's business as long as they stay within the castle. I plan to write an introductory rp post eventually but for now, I just need to secure my spot!

Hyrule castle better watch out, for Nott Yigah from the esteemed and most noble house of Yigah has arrived!

edit: Nott is a tall lanky man with black hair and red clothes. He isn't from central Hyrule, and claims that is why he acts as shifty as he does. He claims to have undying loyalty to the kingdom of Hyrule and will throw hands if anyone says otherwise

Edited by YeetAroundABush
oh i need to add character details oops

I take it the LoZ discord has heard some talk of the SEverse :P... And yup, there's Bip confirming that.

Anyway, welcome to Sanderson Elimination! Usually we play games around Brandon Sanderson's works, but we occasionally do other works and things like this. If you need any advice on how to play, feel free to ask any of us.

And a minor word as the Kandra Mob Boss © to all my... uh... compatriots: this is a non-Sanderson, Legend of Zelda world, so... please treat it as such? Hyrule's a pretty different place than Scadrial, and it's a big jump in logic for me to even bring Faleast here in the first place, not to mention a whole cohort of them. So... try not to run around doing kandra things all day and ignore the flavor of the world that Biplet and Striker have prepared for us. Plus from what I remember there's nothing shapeshifter-y in the world of LoZ (or Breath of the Wild-era LoZ) besides, well, the Yiga Clan... aka the Elim team. So feel free to play as a kandra, just be aware of what that kandra is doing in Hyrule and that they are, indeed, in Hyrule.

Just a thought.

(If you three new players are wondering, a kandra is essentially a nearly immortal shapeshifter, from Sanderson's Mistborn series. They are usually very controlled and purposeful and occasionally rather psychotic and murderous, unless of course you happen to be playing a game revolving around a lot of killing.)

4 hours ago, Ashbringer said:

And a minor word as the Kandra Mob Boss © to all my... uh... compatriots: this is a non-Sanderson, Legend of Zelda world, so... please treat it as such? Hyrule's a pretty different place than Scadrial, and it's a big jump in logic for me to even bring Faleast here in the first place, not to mention a whole cohort of them. So... try not to run around doing kandra things all day and ignore the flavor of the world that Biplet and Striker have prepared for us. Plus from what I remember there's nothing shapeshifter-y in the world of LoZ (or Breath of the Wild-era LoZ) besides, well, the Yiga Clan... aka the Elim team. So feel free to play as a kandra, just be aware of what that kandra is doing in Hyrule and that they are, indeed, in Hyrule.

Hey, I'm just a really bad bard minding my own business when all those yikes Yiga showed up! :P 

1 hour ago, purplewhiteandgold said:

Hello everyone I’m very shy and awkward but Bip brought this up and it seemed too exciting to pass up on :D anyway you can call me Purple, I’ll be playing as Vee, a maid at the castle. I’m new to this whole thing but it looks fun and I’m looking forward to it!

Don't trust this.

1 hour ago, Kasimir said:

Hey, I'm just a really bad bard minding my own business when all those yikes Yiga showed up! :P 

Kas has a tendency of saying this and then playing a really hardcore game and being instrumental in the victory of his team.

21 minutes ago, The Unknown Order said:

Kas has a tendency of saying this and then playing a really hardcore game and being instrumental in the victory of his team.

One day I will achieve the art of Zen.

Stink isn't playing and I will murder any postman that puts me in contact with Eiwlil or TJ and Striker isn't playing and I'm GMing the MR so I should be the chillest Kas to ever chill this game :D 

You hear me, Postman? Put me in a PM with those two and I will go Liam Neeson on you >:( 

Edited by Kasimir

4 minutes ago, The Unknown Order said:

Because Purple is new, was the post before Kas', and I thought that Kas was responding to that, which I now realize was an assumption. 

Kas was... quoting... me...

1 hour ago, Kasimir said:

Kas, I swear if you're joining the Kandra Club I... I don't even know. Be slightly disappointed and slightly honored I guess :P

Is the correct format to use the punctuation with the emoji or just the emoji...

Just now, Ashbringer said:

Kas, I swear if you're joining the Kandra Club I... I don't even know. Be slightly disappointed and slightly honored I guess :P

I do have a kandra character but this isn't the game for him :P 

Just now, Ashbringer said:

... that doesn't seem to be stopping anyone else :ph34r;

I have a LG in the works, not likely to run anytime soon, but it's a Bladerunner type game with kandra. That one, the kandra character might or might not come out, not sure about that.