3 minutes ago, Burnt Spaghetti said:

I don't like this

I'm feeling inclined to do a vote

But feel bad potentially screwing with the plans of those I read village because I mess up a lynch because I've not paid attention to things.

But I don't get this. If we think dannex is village why is it necessary to kill him? Can we not achieve the same but acting on assumption?

We're hoping to clear 2 with this, or ascertain that the last Elim is between Devo and me.

@Matrim's Dice, @Breaker, what would the two of you rather do?

Edited by James Brafin

4 hours ago, James Brafin said:

Oh guys
On one hand, Devotary doesn't vote Matrim because he's an elim, doesn't vote me because he thinks I'm town, then shades me hard by saying "Here's why one of the Greys could be scum" and then voting a different warder to tie it at three votes again, which screams to me as being aggressive posturing; 
On the other, they have the wrong number on the Elims, which I'm pretty sure is a townslip, but could also be Schum trying to build cred?
I really don't know what to do. I really don't. :( Someone help

Matrim was attacked right when the elims were about to lose their Striker, Quinn, Lotus, that's count 'em third elim. Absolutely nowhere do I suggest that a Grey could be evil. I am genuinely confused as to why people are voting for me. Dannex is barely any better

1 minute ago, James Brafin said:

We're hoping to clear 2 with this, or ascertain that the last Elim is between Devo and me.

My problem will always be that it doesn’t fully clear/condemn, there always will be other possibilities. But Ockham’s Razor. Did I spell that right? :P.

@Matrim's Dice, @Breaker, what would the two of you rather do?

I’ve already said. The two options that make sense here are Burnt or Order.

2 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

My problem will always be that it doesn’t fully clear/condemn, there always will be other possibilities. But Ockham’s Razor. Did I spell that right? :P.

I’ve already said. The two options that make sense here are Burnt or Order.

I apologize if I missed things, it's 4 here. Remind me quick why me and order? I remember nothing or order so I'm not opposed to voting them

Guest Breaker

Does anyone else feel like we’re just stalling until Orlok saves us, because we’re out of reads? 

edit: isn’t order a Warder? We’d need two cycles. 

Edited by Breaker

Just now, James Brafin said:

Dannex

Jam, trust yourself. Trust me. If Danex flips vil, you and Devotary are innocent, and we have new targets in sight. If Danex flips elim, we narrow the pool of suspicion to just you two. This is strictly better than the other options because no one else's flip does as much confirming as Danex's. I've laid out my reasoning and no one refuted it. The only counterargument was a tinfoil. As such, this is right. This will confirm people. No one else does that. Trust this. We can kill other people later. This is the closest we've been to a Danex X this entire game. If Danex is vil, we have two confirmed villagers to help us kill Burnt and/or Order. @Matrim's Dice, if you support this, we can kill people later. This X is not because we particularly suspect Danex. It's so we can confirm 2 villagers if Danex flips vil. Give me one X. This X. Then you can have your way with it. We need the Danex X now, or we'll waste this chance to confirm villagers. Now or never. Don't waste it. 

Burnt I feel like this is convoluted, but If Burnt!Elim, this clears Dannex for certain, which then clears Greys, right?

Edit: I have to leave for a class right now, so I'm locking in. Okay? No more changing. This is my move. I feel like given what I know and believe this makes the most sense to me.

Edited by James Brafin

Just now, Burnt Spaghetti said:

I apologize if I missed things, it's 4 here. Remind me quick why me and order? I remember nothing or order so I'm not opposed to voting them

You because you were bonded to Lotus and it makes some sense for the elims to have a brown. I don’t particularly want to do this one as much because of how distributiony it is.

Order because they voted James with no reasoning whatsoever, and have been sort of hovering under the radar. The problem here is that Order is a Warder so it won’t do anything, which I just realized.

Gears, I don’t want to kill Dannex. Nothing will change that.

Burnt I feel like this is convoluted, but If Burnt!Elim, this clears Dannex for certain, which then clears Greys, right?

Better than exeing a Warder :/

Order

Burnt

2 minutes ago, Gears said:

We can kill other people later. This is the closest we've been to a Danex X this entire game. If Danex is vil, we have two confirmed villagers to help us kill Burnt and/or Order.

Who do you actually suspect? We've talked about Dannex being a villager this entire game. Start with something that has a good chance of working.

Just now, Matrim's Dice said:

You because you were bonded to Lotus and it makes some sense for the elims to have a brown. I don’t particularly want to do this one as much because of how distributiony it is.

Order because they voted James with no reasoning whatsoever, and have been sort of hovering under the radar. The problem here is that Order is a Warder so it won’t do anything, which I just realized.

Gears, I don’t want to kill Dannex. Nothing will change that.

Better than exeing a Warder :/

Order

Burnt

Ah okay.

Hrm

I mean. Is shreking a warder really that bad. If they're evil we have to do it eventually anyways

order

Just now, Burnt Spaghetti said:

Ah okay.

Hrm

I mean. Is shreking a warder really that bad. If they're evil we have to do it eventually anyways

order

Right now, we need more info. What Gears is proposing gives us info I feel we already have.

Guest Breaker

...why exactly are we voting burnt? If the eliminators had a brown, wouldn’t their kills have been smarter? The only good kill was Liranil, and that only worked because we weren’t dealt a second Yellow Ajah to defeat such an obvious play. 

do we have actual burnt reads? Do we think they’re a threat? We can beat burnt in a round of 3, because not a Warder. This is nuts. It’s bad theory. 

edit: vote count?

I just wanna save burnt. Not apologizing. 

Edited by Breaker

Just now, James Brafin said:

Making note of this. This feels like a bad attempt at a bus/save my own rear.

I mean course. Not gonna lie there's self preservation in there. But I agree with the order idea legitimately. I think the dannex thing is a waste of time. Yes I guess we can afford to lose villagers atm.

Eh yeah just lynch me. I'm roleless Afterall, village won't lose anything.

Though to be fair I feel we could learn a lot by just observing who gets night killed tonight. So I'm honestly not seeing why it actually hurts us to take the extra life away from order

Burnt Spaghetti (3): Matrim's Dice, James Brafin, Dannex
Dannex (2): Gears, Breaker
Devotary of Spontaneity (2): Archer, Illwei
Gears (1): Devotary of Spontaneity
The Unknown Order (1): Burnt Spaghetti
James Brafin (1): The Unknown Order

1 minute ago, Breaker said:

do we have actual burnt reads? Do we think they’re a threat? We can beat burnt in a round of 3, because not a Warder. This is nuts. It’s bad theory.

I have an actual Burnt read of their order vote. I don’t like it.

No more nuts than voting Dannex. Or Devo. Better, in my opinion. 

Just now, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Dannex (2): Gears, Breaker
Devotary of Spontaneity (2): Archer, Illwei
Gears (1): Devotary of Spontaneity
The Unknown Order (1): Burnt
James Brafin (1): The Unknown Order
Burnt Spaghetti (3): Dannex
, James, Matrim

Do we know what Burnt's scans were?

Illwei= white, matrim=warder, James= grey, then I lost powers

Guest Breaker

Dannex Devotary.