1 minute ago, Quinn0928 said:

I mean. I doubt elim!Burnt would want to lose her powers either? And if the elim team thought that they could get a misexe on Dannex or a misexe on Lotus for that, or if Lotus is also an elim, then it would make sense.

Mmm yeah true. I guess it'd depend on whether Burnt thought people would go for her or Dannex, and honestly Dannex would be a safe bet.

I doubt the Aes Sedai/Warder elim pair would claim this early (if such a pair exists)

Changing the subject but- Did we ever figure out how Connie survived? @Condensation are you a Warder?

2 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

WIFOM

Same thing that we call IKYK, "wine in front of me" from princess bride kinda thing.

EDIT:

2 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

Question is, what do we do about it. In the interest of consolidating votes and because I legitimately don't know what else to do, Dannex.

NO

Danex is not the right target at all

EDIT:

1 minute ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Changing the subject but- Did we ever figure out how Connie survived? @Condensation are you a Warder?

Why are you changing the subject? why is this relevant?

Edited by Illwei

1 minute ago, Illwei said:

Same thing that we call IKYK, "wine in front of me" from princess bride kinda thing

Ohhhh I am way too happy with that reference I love that scene so much

Edit: @Illwei Okay, then according to you who is the right target? 

Edited by Quinn0928

4 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I doubt the Aes Sedai/Warder elim pair would claim this early (if such a pair exists)

I don't think this reasoning makes any sense. they're gonna claim if they think it will get them out of being killed, which it probably will. Having a pair isn't AI and we don't know that pairs are neccessarile e/e v/v

EDIT:

I'm somehow getting kinda worked up and whatnot so I'll be back in like a half an hour gonna go walk me doggo

Edited by Illwei

23 minutes ago, Lotus said:

Yep I'm here for another hour.

It's Burnt Spaghetti. I don't know if they are still awake though.

Truth. 

21 minutes ago, Illwei said:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(I see their discord status online burnt it's like 2 am or something)

DONT OUT ME LIKE THIS Y U DO THIS

21 minutes ago, James Brafin said:

Oh wait shoot what
That's... I don't like that. Discussion for another time though.

I... don't know that I buy this. But I'll give it benefit of the doubt; @Burnt Spaghetti, are you still awake?

Unfortuantly yes of course i am

18 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

@Burnt Spaghetti Please confirm.

However I'm going to assume that Lotus is telling the truth, since @James Brafin the other possibility is that both are elims and that's a bit... tinfoily without further evidence. So, if we're assuming one elim and one village Brown Ajah (which admittedly may or may not be the case) that means one of the two is elim... and of course, the two Browns are both somewhat under suspicion right now, because obviously this couldn't be easy <_<

Er... idk I don't like either of them. I have no idea who to vote.

Can confirm. Definitely both elims? Wait no. Both innocent. IDK. do you want us to scan each other?

17 minutes ago, James Brafin said:

An Ajah losing their powers if their Warder dies. It makes sense for the Warder to lose their powers if the Ajah dies, but the other way around? I guess flavorwise their must be a reason, but it feels so weird? Again, discussion for another time though.

I'd be happier with a Burnt shrek than a Dannex shrek. Sorry, Burnt <3

Woaw. I even considered you for favoured status. Never mind i guess :P (ngl i wouldn't be against it- dannex is a far more useful player in a qf imo)

9 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

If there's one thing I don't try to do in any alignment, it's fly under the radar :P.

A fair argument lol

Would the other brown really claim knowing that the general agreement was one good one evil? Why would Burnt be good with this?

Vil Burnt: Not really any harm bc lots of people think Dannex is bad, therefore claiming is fine

Elim Burnt: Lots of people think one elim brown! and a lot of people suspect this one brown! Me claiming makes sense! yay!

See, it doesn't make sense :P. So I'm leaving my vote on Quinn.

Im okay with it cause if lotus gonna die otherwise, then theres no harm me being known, cause then ill just be roleless :P

6 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

Yes, the other Brown would claim. If you're the (not outed) village Brown and you see that another Brown claim and you see and believe the arguments that there's one Brown of each alignment, and then people start saying "hey we should exe Lotus" when Lotus is your Warder, you realize that if you don't claim then the village could lose its only Brown. The fact that Burnt agreed to this means that she likely doesn't have another Warder, btw. (and I'm assuming she did because it would be super risky for Lotus to do this otherwise--Burnt would catch her in the lie).

Yeah Lotus my only warder. Best warder. Except not amazing at the surviving thing. I mean. They aren't dead yet, but not for lack of trying

5 minutes ago, Illwei said:

If one person dies, then the other dies as well. sometimes fun add-ons but that's the gist of it. Both of TJ's games kiiiinda play on that, with this you losing powers and the spren game the Radiant goes insane. Tj likes his bond mechanics.

I'm still not sure I'd want to vote burnt completely. Why does this feel like we're still in day one eeeeee

it also is like, 2am for her I think, but...it's not like she's slept at normal times any other day O.o

STOP OUTING HOW LATE I STAY UP   AND ITS 3 NOT 2 :P

My point was that it'd make far more sense for vil!Burnt to claim than elim!Burnt.

I like Matrim

3 minutes ago, James Brafin said:

I'm pretty sure she's up.

(P-edit: there she is! Hi *waves*)

So create a wifom situation? Who were they going to protect? The whole thing screams problem to me.

(Hi! )

3 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

I mean. I doubt elim!Burnt would want to lose her powers either? And if the elim team thought that they could get a misexe on Dannex or a misexe on Lotus for that, or if Lotus is also an elim, then it would make sense.

I mean. powers are temporary. Death is permanent? Idk. losing powers would be like a setback not a fatal injury imo. Either way im not bothered

Lotus. Lotus can protect Burnt for the first time without dying even if she has lost her life, so @yellow ajah pls protect lotus pretty please depending on responses

Yes yes. Lotus best warder

ALSO

i can confirm im brown if Illwei wants her role public :P 

3 minutes ago, Burnt Spaghetti said:

Woaw. I even considered you for favoured status. Never mind i guess :P

;_;

Edit: I, er, hmm, this is a pickle. I really don't want to vote Dannex. At all. My gut is telling me Dice, but we have thirty minutes REEEEEEE.
Someone tell me what to do (other than breaker)

Edited by James Brafin

2 minutes ago, Burnt Spaghetti said:

Chaos?

I'm... pretty sure we have wayyy more than enough of that already. Also, unlike a lot of people in this game I am not a chaos demon, or at least not on purpose. Less chaos means my brand of logic works better XD 

Edit: Also can I ask the confirmed roles (Dannex, Liranil, and now Burnt) to confirm who they're targeting tonight? If Burnt or Dannex wants to scan me, I'm fine with it--I have a fairly unimportant role, so my being outed likely isn't a problem.

Edited by Quinn0928

@TJ Shade Can we get another vote count? :rolleyes:

@Illwei You haven't answered my question earlier. Why shouldn't I kill you?

Burnt, I mean, I'd find a role reveal for Illwei helpful since I'm considering shooting her, and if she's Yellow or something equally valuable I'd rather not kill her, y'know? But I guess that's up to y'all. Besides, chaos is fun. :D

There are a lot of people trying to protect Dannex and it concerns me. :/

13 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Why are you changing the subject? why is this relevant?

Because I'm wondering :P.

Edit:

1 minute ago, Liranil said:

And it concerns me how many people want to exe him :P 

Edited by Matrim's Dice

Just now, Liranil said:

@Illwei You haven't answered my question earlier. Why shouldn't I kill you?

Wait I legitimately did not see this question.

Uh, because I'm town? I really should not be your highest suspicion what? Vig kills best for either people who were shreked and survived, or highest suspicions/threats that you don't think anyone would kill in my opinion.

Why am I up there for you?

Just now, Matrim's Dice said:

Because I'm wondering :P.

Might be a better thing to worry about later, tbh. I don't think there's anything immediately concerning about Connie's survival, given how many ways there are for that to happen in this game. Probably better to focus on making sure that the exe isn't a tie this time around.

Awwwww <3 you scanned me? :3

<3 of course! you're always on my mind dear lil'wei!

I KNOW YOUR SECRETS FEAR ME

Just now, Liranil said:

Burnt, I mean, I'd find a role reveal for Illwei helpful since I'm considering shooting her, and if she's Yellow or something equally valuable I'd rather not kill her, y'know? But I guess that's up to y'all. Besides, chaos is fun. :D

I mean. I. Well. Hm. Illwei. I uh. Hm. :P

Yknow i agree. Thats honestly why id be the most keen to kill dannex, purely cause then you can look into everyones thoughts on them. EVEN thought hey prob fine

6 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Awwwww <3 you scanned me? :3

Wait no hold up
I also think I know Illwei's role. This could provide pretty important info. Maybe outing is a good idea? Or tell me in a way that only I understand. I dunno. Can you do that? Maybe not?
Also, Burnt if you could check Dice, and if Dannex you could check Archer, that would be super great. I don't trust Dice at all, and I realize Archer has been pinging some folks too.

Edit:

<3 of course! you're always on my mind dear lil'wei!

I KNOW YOUR SECRETS FEAR ME

I mean. I. Well. Hm. Illwei. I uh. Hm. :P

Yknow i agree. Thats honestly why id be the most keen to kill dannex, purely cause then you can look into everyones thoughts on them. EVEN thought hey prob fine

I guess you don't subscribe to the Elim/Town theory then for Brown?

Edited by James Brafin

5 minutes ago, Liranil said:

And it concerns me how many people want to exe him :P 

I agree with Mat here. (oh looky looky what a surprise -_-)

INFO KILL BAD BAD BURNT

Danex feels like obvious town for me, and the push on him was led by someone who misinterpreted and no one else had backed off

Danex feels like he was accidentally turned into an easy opportunistic mishrek and that's how I see everyone on him currently.

EDIT:

Just now, James Brafin said:

Also, Burnt if you could check Dice, and if Dannex you could check Archer, that would be super great. I don't trust Dice at all, and I realize Archer has been pinging some folks too.

Interesting you note that combination of them together.

EDIT EDIT;

yes i gave up on leaving the thread at this point leaving the thread is making me more stressed someone explain why this feels like qf46 for some reason i don't understand

Edited by Illwei

Pre-rollover reminder: DO NOT target Liranil today unless you are the Yellow Ajah. We do not want to confuse our Blue scanner, who will be (hopefully) watching for the elim killer. Discovering either the Yellow or an elim would be good because I think there’s a small but meaningful chance that the elims have a Yellow to balance the Green’s hefty power.

Also, remember there’s a two-vote minimum for exes.

I’m going to plus one Illwei’s ‘Safest Kill’ assessment. I would have suggested a kill list using similar logic, looking to not rock the boat in D1, avoid killing people who didn’t vote in hopes they will refrain again, and to keep the most talkative alive since they seem most eager to play the game. My list would have been something like Gears, Quinn, Connie, Matrim at the start, then weeded down to Connie because they talked the least of that group, I think. This all ignores, however, them being under a cloud of slight suspicion. Best guess is the kill was submitted before that and they never bothered to change it, or it’s meant to mess with us (eg. WGG, either because they’re a Warder or via elim!Yellow protection). Going forward, elim!me would start targeting villagey people. Everyone who is saying the Connie kill is strange is implying they think differently than the elims, so that’s interesting.

Breaker is advocating for RNG picks with his rock-paper-scissors. Gears is allowing themselves to agree with ethos-based arguments. Both are red flags, but NAI in this situation.

Burnt continues to high effort (high number of posts)-low value (little analysis) play, which I can’t decide if it’s elimy or if they are just having a casual game. [Future Archer here: I wrote this before seeing their big post, so I take this back. It’s not super aggressive, but it’s very, very useful TL;DR  for a 13 page cycle, so I’ll link to it here so I can fins it again: https://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/95096-qf50-cycle-2-not-the-yellow-brick-road/?do=findComment&comment=1169195]

I’m a little suspicious how quickly Matrim accepted the WGG idea and has stuck with it, but other than that, I’ve seen nothing from them that screams elim. To Quinn’s earlier point, the elims will probably try to maintain their power by not killing individuals they are bonded to for now. This possibly allows the soft-clearing of partners of targets. [Future Archer here: Like Burnt?] 

I’m sticking with my Dannex vote. I didn’t like the posts of theirs I quoted in my last post, and them avoiding the exe seems too convenient. Lotus’ claim of there being two Browns also makes me think there is an elim and a village one, just for balance’s sake. I appreciate James nagging (that’s the wrong word, but you get the idea) Dannex about their logic, because even if they are wrong, it’s still a good idea to challenge and name the assumptions people make. Speaking of assumptions, I’d like to point out something that may affect how we see vote manipulation.

We do not know if the Grey Ajah have a free vote.

If the Greys have a Warder, they must justify their choices each round to them, lest the person come out and challenge their alignment. The village Grey has to do this with theirs, and the elim with theirs, assuming either of them have one who they do not know the alignment of.

I request that Liranil publicly name her target a minute before rollover to prove their identity. If you can’t decide on a target, killing the vote count leader isn’t a bad idea, since it ensures they die and avoids another miskill.

Dannex, please don’t scan anyone who may die tonight. The nice thing about Browns is they are incentivized to be honest, regardless of their alignment, because if they lie, the person they mis-assign a role to will call them out on it, unless they are both elims.

As for the Brown!Burnt thing…whaaaaaa. Same advice to you, I guess. It’s possible, by the way, that TJ made two village Browns with elim Warders, since Warders and Ajah are likely to share information, so it doesn’t really matter who collects it. Same with any scanner-warder pair, the person in the driver’s seat doesn’t really matter in terms of what information gets back to the elim doc, unless the scanner is very paranoid.

(Illwei, what is ‘couch’?)

(Can someone please explain Wheel of Time gender dynamics to me? I think I'm missing something.)

Edit: @TJ Shade how long until rollover? Because I had it down as 1pm EST, in an hour and change. 

Edited by Archer

Just now, James Brafin said:

Wait no hold up
I also think I know Illwei's role. This could provide pretty important info. Maybe outing is a good idea? Or tell me in a way that only I understand. I dunno. Can you do that? Maybe not?

Okay so you know how like. All the roles have different colours, black inclusive? Yeah so like. Its listed there. Yes yes

I will consult with best warder if they believe this is advisable :P I appreciate best warder

: P right since I put this in an edit I suppose it serves me right, expecting people to see it:

Edit: Also can I ask the confirmed roles (Dannex, Liranil, and now Burnt) to confirm who they're targeting tonight? If Burnt or Dannex wants to scan me, I'm fine with it--I have a fairly unimportant role, so my being outed likely isn't a problem.

For some reason the Shard won't let me mention people? idk weird glitches but anyway we don't want this stuff to be decided way last minute 'cause that's just confusing and sometimes leads to things like village Yellow Ajahs dying. I'm not gonna tell you guys who to target 'cause you've got plenty of other people doing that for you, but please announce ahead of time? Preferably soon.

3 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Danex feels like obvious town for me, and the push on him was led by someone who misinterpreted and no one else had backed off

I backed off. And then realized there were other reasons that didn't have to do with possible scumslips that it would be a good idea to vote Dannex off. So now I'm voting him again. 

1 minute ago, Burnt Spaghetti said:

Okay so you know how like. All the roles have different colours, black inclusive? Yeah so like. Its listed there. Yes yes

I will consult with best warder if they believe this is advisable :P I appreciate best warder

That was not helpful in the slightest.
Or maybe was? Dunno.

7 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Wait I legitimately did not see this question.

Uh, because I'm town? I really should not be your highest suspicion what? Vig kills best for either people who were shreked and survived, or highest suspicions/threats that you don't think anyone would kill in my opinion.

Why am I up there for you?

You're not my highest elim suspicion, but you're not on the list of people I trust either, and I'm trying to decide which list you should be on. I still haven't submitted a kill for this round with less than two hours left, so it may end up being someone a little random. So... @anyone, just for kicks, if you were in my position, who would you kill? :P 

I feel like exeing Dannex will give us the most information. Almost everyone has given their thoughts on them, and knowing their alignment for sure would be really helpful, to see who's caught being right or wrong.