1 minute ago, AmazingGoob said:

"Oh? What do you prefer, then? Infiltration? Assassination? Robbery? All can be aided with an army. A little siege provides chaos and an enemy to polarize people and politicians."

The man tapped his chin in thought. "I prefer the term 'taking care of loose ends,' if you don't mind. Not assassinating, per se..." He closed his eyes and snapped his fingers, grinning with madness. "Executing justice. An army wouldn't understand. I work small, taking care of the little things so I can prepare for the bigger plans."

4 minutes ago, Mystic Syn said:

The man tapped his chin in thought. "I prefer the term 'taking care of loose ends,' if you don't mind. Not assassinating, per se..." He closed his eyes and snapped his fingers, grinning with madness. "Executing justice. An army wouldn't understand. I work small, taking care of the little things so I can prepare for the bigger plans."

"I see. However, sometimes it is just simpler to seize a city with a sea of corpses and execute a king, rather than plan for months to kill the same man."

11 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

"I see. However, sometimes it is just simpler to seize a city with a sea of corpses and execute a king, rather than plan for months to kill the same man."

"Cites are the least of my concern. A city does me no good when I take care of who's in charge of it. I leave that to the officials to squabble over who should be who, while I take care of the things that matter most." He left those words hang in the air for a second, before he looked up. "The only hopes of saving the world."

Just now, Condensation said:

Concerto whipped around. "Someone's in here." It wasn't a question. "Come out!"

Cilliss went into a cavern, and found where the voices were coming from. She used her best innocent expression, and body language. She used her extensive knowledge of phycology to make herself look completely innocent and harmless. Because she was 13, it wasn't hard to do. 

Just so you know, she is a Leecher. 

16 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Cilliss went into a cavern, and found where the voices were coming from. She used her best innocent expression, and body language. She used her extensive knowledge of phycology to make herself look completely innocent and harmless. Because she was 13, it wasn't hard to do. 

"Who are you?"

On 1/30/2021 at 3:42 PM, The Ward's Guard said:

Just as Rotcennoc had opened his eyes, a voice spoke through speakers located in corners of the ceiling. The voice sounded well articulated and fairly nasally when it spoke. "Entity 1-5-6-1, during your capture in the field it was reported that you understood and spoke english, is this true?"

Rotcennoc took in his surroundings. 

He sat an underground facility less than a mile below the surface.  A foot of concrete stood between him and yards and yards of stone. The only close by area was the hallway leading from a door located directly behind him, stretching on for about 20 yards with several blast-door-esque portals. The hallway connected to a larger maze of corridors and cells forming a giant underground complex.

"Is that what this language is called?" he responded, his mind still mostly elsewhere.

5 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Rotcennoc took in his surroundings. 

He sat an underground facility less than a mile below the surface.  A foot of concrete stood between him and yards and yards of stone. The only close by area was the hallway leading from a door located directly behind him, stretching on for about 20 yards with several blast-door-esque portals. The hallway connected to a larger maze of corridors and cells forming a giant underground complex.

"Is that what this language is called?" he responded, his mind still mostly elsewhere.

There was a moment before the voice responded, "yes, this language is called English. Where are you from Entity 1-5-6-1?"

1 minute ago, The Ward's Guard said:

There was a moment before the voice responded, "yes, this language is called English. Where are you from Entity 1-5-6-1?"

"A far off place," replied Rotcennoc absentmindedly. "You probably haven't heard of it." What was in these cells? For some reason, it seemed... difficult... to discern.

2 hours ago, Condensation said:

"Cilliss? Why are you here, Cillis?"

"I honestly have no idea. I fell out of my world onto my face, and am now lost. I don't know what to do." She said this softly, and with a hint of panic in her voice. She made herself look a little bit worried.

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

"I honestly have no idea. I fell out of my world onto my face, and am now lost. I don't know what to do." She said this softly, and with a hint of panic in her voice. She made herself look a little bit worried.

"Where are you from? I'm sure we can make allowances for you to stay with us," Concerto said, a sly smile on his face.

46 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Kaesiel sighed. This would be so much simpler if she could take this child’s memory like she could have back home. Unfortunately, she couldn’t. And now this kid had seen their secret base. Things were about to get messy.

1 hour ago, Condensation said:

"Where are you from? I'm sure we can make allowances for you to stay with us," Concerto said, a sly smile on his face.

"I'm from the 8th octant in Elendel." She said immediately. She sighed. "It's not like anyone will care if I get back or not." She said sadly. This sadness was completely genuine.

36 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"That's a good thing. We wouldn't want you leaving so soon!"

1 hour ago, Random Bystander said:

"I'm from the 8th octant in Elendel." She said immediately. She sighed. "It's not like anyone will care if I get back or not." She said sadly. This sadness was completely genuine.

"It'd be a shame if you left so soon," the man said, turning towards the newcomer, the hint of madness gleaming in his eye.

38 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"That's a good thing. We wouldn't want you leaving so soon!"

Just now, Mystic Syn said:

"It'd be a shame if you left so soon," the man said, turning towards the newcomer, the hint of madness gleaming in his eye.

Are they... Pedophiles? Hm. I bet they think I am an easy target. I'll need to be ready for a fight. Luckily, I'm already in my roughs-style clothing. "Um, what?" She made confusion enter her voice as an attempt to seem naive.

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

Are they... Pedophiles? Hm. I bet they think I am an easy target. I'll need to be ready for a fight. Luckily, I'm already in my roughs-style clothing. "Um, what?" She made confusion enter her voice as an attempt to seem naive.

"Well, you're a guest, aren't you? We wouldn't want you leaving so soon."

Just now, Condensation said:

"Well, you're a guest, aren't you? We wouldn't want you leaving so soon."

Okay. Now It's getting serious. Should I drop the act? Nah. I'll just leave. I'll drop the act of they try to stop me. "You know what." She said slowly, taking a step back. "I'm just gonna go..." She took another step back.

Just now, Random Bystander said:

Okay. Now It's getting serious. Should I drop the act? Nah. I'll just leave. I'll drop the act of they try to stop me. "You know what." She said slowly, taking a step back. "I'm just gonna go..." She took another step back.

"No, I don't think you will. Come back in here, why don't you?"