It's in an hour :P

Quinn told me to reread the PM. I did! And while I'm not allowed to copy-paste it, here's what Quinn said, though you're going to have to take my word for it! She essentially told me that the only information I have that she doesn't is who has Shalash's blade, unless the new Ishar and Pailiah claimed to me or I know who killed TJ.

So, yeah. This is plenty of reason for me to vote her. :P

7 minutes ago, Eternum said:

However, I find it very interesting that you're completely omitting the part about mentioning "who killed TJ". Sure, it's my word against yours, but if you were village you wouldn't be worried about correctly recalling the things you've said in PMs :P

Uh.... I mentioned "who killed TJ" as a thing that I don't know and that I thought you hypothetically might have (as I already explained to you). 

Edit: That statement was working off of what I knew you knew (I knew that you were aware of the positions of some of the Honorblades. I had no idea you knew who killed TJ, or knew anything else for that matter)

Okay now I'm actually not going to be on until after rollover. Saturday family movie night is starting : P

Edited by Quinn0928

My problem with the question was that it implies you know who killed Illwei, and the elims killed Illwei, and the only people who know that are me, a couple of others, and the elims themselves So I hope you can understand why I think it's such a weird thing to ask.

58 minutes ago, Furamirionind said:

Alright. So just going to throw out there that I'm pretty sure Connie dying gives far more information than me dying. You say you don't know about Connie, yet you're going to vote on someone you are sure about? That's not village behavior. 

Since for some reason again Connie isn't on the table to be lynched, I'll switch my vote to Sprinkle, and I'll see who becomes a viable lynch target later.

A Connie lynch gives lots of info, but if you trust Mat then you should trust that he trusts me.

I'm not on the table to be lynched because practically everyone active(including the mostly confirmed villager(wait, why haven't the elims tried to nk Mat yet?)) says that they think I'm village.

25 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

Okay Fura Jester/Sprinkle I feel much better about this lynch, since I actually read Jester as elim whereas I was only voting Fura to protect Connie.

And I'm grateful! :P

Just now, Ookla the Grammatical said:

A Connie lynch gives lots of info, but if you trust Mat then you should trust that he trusts me.

Villagers are fallible. :P Mat isn't some paragon of truth and good reads just because we mostly trust him, people!

1 minute ago, Lotus said:

I don’t like how the Fura vote is turning.

I don't like how it even started, so.. Yeah! :P

Everyone read me as village in QF45. That doesn't change the reality that I was, y'know, an elim :P

I'm playing devil's advocate here, don't worry about it too much. Point is, please, people, do not rely on others' reads to build your own. It doesn't help us at all if the village follows one single person for absolutely no reason beyond "well, they're essentially confirmed right!"

Edited by Eternum

10 minutes ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

I trust that he trusts you. I don't trust that he is right.

If you want to reread old games, you'll find many where the elims win because people trust a villager's wrong reads.

10 minutes ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

I'm not on the table to be lynched because practically everyone active(including the mostly confirmed villager(wait, why haven't the elims tried to nk Mat yet?)) says that they think I'm village.

7 minutes ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

It's true, but other people are reading me village as well.

Personally, I typically find it suspicious when people read me as village... And this is why it's suspicious. If everyone active thinks you're a villager, then either elims think you're a villager (meaning that from a non-you perspective you might be evil), or the elims are all inactive. I never bet on the latter early in a game.

Also, even if everyone in the game village read you... that doesn't make you village...

edit:

2 minutes ago, Eternum said:

Everyone read me as village in QF45. That doesn't change the reality that I was, y'know, an elim :P

I'm playing devil's advocate here, don't worry about it too much. Point is, please, people, do not rely on others' reads to build your own. It doesn't help us at all if the village follows one single person for absolutely no reason beyond "well, they're essentially confirmed right!"

Yeah, look at old games with Aman... and then when he flips evil he brings the entire game down with him xD

Edited by Furamirionind

11 minutes ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

SHHHHHH :P 

I mean, it's only been one cycle since they failed the first time. But I'm not expecting to live through this game. (Call for protection from Pailiah/Vedel N3! Going once! Going Twice!)

EDIT:

If you want to reread old games, you'll find many where the elims win because people trust a villager's wrong reads.

Yeah, if people didn't notice my elim team prediction from earlier was at least 66% wrong, likely 100%. 

But this isn't so much my reads as it is leaning on evidence.

Edited by Ookla's Dice

1 hour ago, Furamirionind said:

This is sus to me. Adds next to no content and over explains a (reluctant) vote on me... which I was assuming was going to be made... But instead they are pushing their vote off to later... Another thing elims like to do.

Sorry if I was unclear. What I meant was that I don't really have a read on you so I'm not really opposed to lynching you, even though I'm not really in favor of it either. (edit: wow. I said really a lot)

I'm going to vote on Lotus even though it probably won't make a difference this cycle. I've been reading Lotus as suspicious for a while because they've been consistently vague and haven't really added anything or shared any insights or analysis.

Edited by Flyingbooks42

26 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

I will be incredibly mad if I come back and find that I've been lynched because of a misunderstanding.

This sentence more than anything else makes me think you're evil Quinn.  Twice I've been lynched for a misunderstanding while evil and both times it really ticked me off.  Not being lynched but being correctly lynched on wrong information.  When I'm village and am lynched on wrong information, it doesn't bother me as much if at all.

I'm going to have to follow my experience and vote for you.

DevotaryQuinn.

Just now, Flyingbooks42 said:

Sorry if I was unclear. What I meant was that I don't really have a read on you so I'm not really opposed to lynching you, even though I'm not really in favor of it either.

Ok... that's fair... I'm less suspicious of you now, but as I didn't have a read on you before, I'm going to still mark you as sus. =)

It does seem weird that Quinn would suggest that Eternum might know who killed TJ without mentioning Illwei, especially as Quinn suggested that either of them would make sense as the elim kill. Quinn's response in thread indicates that this omission is because only TJ had a Blade, but the knowledge of where his Blade ended up is inextricably linked to the identity of TJ's killer.

Just now, Eternum said:

...If this ends up as a three-way tie, and I would love for that to happen, I'd like to ask the elims and neutrals for a truce. Just this once, let the RNG play out, if it comes to that. Pretty please? :P

Are thou converting to the worship of the Gods of Luck and Chance?

1 minute ago, Eternum said:

I've been a believer ever since MR29, man. I had a first row seat to that glorious mess.

One of my finer moments.

Just now, Ookla the Grammatical said:

But QF had plenty enough for me.

You wouldn't deny me a tie though would you? L9mhhdOjPb7lgyrmc8QArlTtk7k7nPS0lkpyb9W__PEOOlEsqN_mAiGQ2Ru1f2ZGG_hiaPKtrGR47DYyhbPg22K8DiuUrs1laAPMe8oKpLpUeRUgZByV8b-j0KcME9g9RLCzeEUu I mean I wasn't in the QF so it's only fair I get to have some fun.