11 minutes ago, Danex said:

My character:

Notani N Quisitor, Murder Hornet Trainer and Comically Large Sunglasses Enthusiast. 

Edited into the player list and my secret GM spreadsheet :P 

Been debating this all week. Signing up as Vigor, a magical fae from another world. Inquisitors sent to investigate a meteor crash site at the outskirts of Luthadel discovered the animated suit of armor in a molten crater. Upon being captured and brought to the Lord Ruler in Kredik Shaw, the friendly giant reluctantly agreed to help end the Imperium's schism in exchange for passage through Scadrial's perpendicularity. He would do nearly anything to return home and reunite with his Seer.

Spoiler

Lafer is the third child of four, born to Regent Ferona and Vice Regent Oleus of the Fated Perch, Kolod Vor. Both of her parents and each of her brothers are Seers, although the youngest, Olifar, has yet to name his fae. Instead of finishing her training with her family in the capitol, Lafer was sent to Westwind Academy at 15 and graduated a year later.

Lafer’s fae, Vigor, is an incarnation of blood and fire. His true form is a viscous entity of super-hot magma, though he is capable of inhabiting and animating metallic vessels, his preference being a suit of armor. Due to the nature of his magic, such habitation results in the metal swelling and hardening into immense muscles with fiery veins. Vigor can dim and flare the light and heat of his armor to blind and burn enemies while executing swift attacks. His greatest power, however, is the ability to revitalize humans with his molten radiance. So long as one basks in his light, their mind and body will be supplied with endless energy, allowing them to stay awake longer, fight longer, and most importantly, live longer through accelerated healing.

This same magic runs through Lafer’s veins, which can often be seen glowing under her skin in times of anger and stress. Together, the pair work tirelessly to bring peace and joy to their world.

IMG_20200906_125648_319.jpg

Edited by Amanuensis

11 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Been debating this all week. Signing up as Vigor, a magical fae from another world. Inquisitors sent to investigate a meteor crash site at the outskirts of Luthadel discovered the animated suit of armor in a molten crater. Upon being captured and brought to the Lord Ruler in Kredik Shaw, the friendly giant reluctantly agreed to help end the Imperium's schism in exchange for passage through Scadrial's perpendicularity. He would do nearly anything to return home and reunite with his Seer.

Hide contents

Lafer is the third child of four, born to Regent Ferona and Vice Regent Oleus of the Fated Perch, Kolod Vor. Both of her parents and each of her brothers are Seers, although the youngest, Olifar, has yet to name his fae. Instead of finishing her training with her family in the capitol, Lafer was sent to Westwind Academy at 15 and graduated a year later.

Lafer’s fae, Vigor, is an incarnation of blood and fire. His true form is a viscous entity of super-hot magma, though he is capable of inhabiting and animating metallic vessels, his preference being a suit of armor. Due to the nature of his magic, such habitation results in the metal swelling and hardening into immense muscles with fiery veins. Vigor can dim and flare the light and heat of his armor to blind and burn enemies while executing swift attacks. His greatest power, however, is the ability to revitalize humans with his molten radiance. So long as one basks in his light, their mind and body will be supplied with endless energy, allowing them to stay awake longer, fight longer, and most importantly, live longer through accelerated healing.

This same magic runs through Lafer’s veins, which can often be seen glowing under her skin in times of anger and stress. Together, the pair work tirelessly to bring peace and joy to their world.

IMG_20200906_125648_319.jpg

But does he train murder hornets?

2 minutes ago, Chasmgoat said:

can the murder hornets have laser guns mounted on their back? Just to add a bit of realism to the game.

Sure. Why not?

Spoiler

This made me laugh so hard.

Edit: I'm letting you know now. I'm pulling a gears for my RP. I'm going to claim Elim because that's going to be more fun.

Edited by Shard of Reading

5 minutes ago, Chasmgoat said:

can the murder hornets have laser guns mounted on their back? Just to add a bit of realism to the game.

*Sigh* As long as you don't try to lynch me, RP whatever the rust you want. 

Sweet! ok. This is now canon. The whole game is over mail. and... wait, how do kills during the night happen? do the inquisitors sneak through the windows and slit their targets throat or is it more simple and the targets die to stepping on a lego planted by the inquisitors...

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Poor Mat. Could this go elsewhere, guys? Please?

The difficulty technology has for conveying emotion continues to be a burden... I assure you, I was smiling when I wrote that :P 

Just now, Shard of Reading said:

I'm sooooo sorry this is your first game to GM.

Hey, as long as the actual mechanics and game goes well, I could care less about the RP :P 

2 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

The difficulty technology has for conveying emotion continues to be a burden... I assure you, I was smiling when I wrote that :P 

Hey, as long as the actual mechanics and game goes well, I could care less about the RP :P 

I was when I wrote mine as well.

I'm sorry Mat. 

49 minutes ago, Chasmgoat said:

Sweet! ok. This is now canon. The whole game is over mail. and... wait, how do kills during the night happen? do the inquisitors sneak through the windows and slit their targets throat or is it more simple and the targets die to stepping on a lego planted by the inquisitors...

I was thinking the inquisitors sneak in and slit throats

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
2 minutes ago, Chasmgoat said:

how about we vote?
put votes in emerald?
options:

1. Lego

2. throat-slitting

I vote LEGO

emerald works? I think I can't do all of the colors because I'm on mobile

Edited by Somebody from Sel