6 minutes ago, eltruT said:

Yes. Yes yes yes. 

Nice 600th post. :P

4 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

I'm hoping that Rinala/Sedra/[redacted] (her real name which I never intend to reveal to anyone, though I have decided on it) will survive long enough for me to actually develop her into a character. I mean, so far I know she's part of both the Diagram and the Ghostbloods, which is interesting lol also since she's on Scadrial I guess that kind of makes her a worldhopper too?

If they are a recurring character they are probaly be a worldhopper. Also, I make my characters immortal because they are going to die eventually, and I don't want that.

Edited by Shard of Reading
Grammar be bad

3 minutes ago, Doomstick said:

has this started?

also how does this work?

Nope, the signups go until Friday afternoon.

That link Chasmgoat provided through a sneaky ninja should work great ;) 

Just now, Doomstick said:

I may join, how involved is SE?

*laughing hysterically* It's all right, I'm all right.

It's pretty involved, but it depends on your playstyle. This is my... third game, and I'm still doing my first. I like it! If you need any help you can always ask me, but you might want to ask Mat instead. Like I said, this is only my third game.

1 minute ago, Doomstick said:

I may join, how involved is SE?

It... depends on the person and the game. It can get pretty involved, or be slow. You generally want to read the posts from every day, but you don't necessarily have to be super active. Like when I play SE games, it takes up 90% of my time on the Shard (mostly because I'm only in one half-active RP) But there's Silber, who... joins games and then doesn't actually do anything :P. 

Just now, Doomstick said:

like how many hours/day?

Generally the threads aren't super long. I'd give it an average of 1-2, spread out through the day. Idk about this game, though.

Just now, Chasmgoat said:

oh, quick question. Mat, do you happen to be Matt mercer? just a random thought that popped into my head.

Don't know who that is. Should I? :ph34r: 

My real name isn't Mat or Matt. I just was reading WoT at the time I made my account. :P 

Just now, Matrim's Dice said:

Don't know who that is. Should I? :ph34r: 

My real name isn't Mat or Matt. I just was reading WoT at the time I made my account. :P 

oh, Matt mercer is the DM for critical role, a DND thing...

I just thought it couldn't be a coincidence that you are the GM for this, you have mat in your name and you also like dice or have dice in your name.

I guess it was a coincidence.

Just now, Chasmgoat said:

oh, Matt mercer is the DM for critical role, a DND thing...

I just thought it couldn't be a coincidence that you are the GM for this, you have mat in your name and you also like dice or have dice in your name.

I guess it was a coincidence.

If you've read WoT my name makes a... bit of sense :P If not, then it really doesn't.

I guess I like Yahtzee alright.

36 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

Eeeee you listen to Critical Role?!?!? I just started listening to it (I'm on like episode 6 I think?) Anyway...

There’s a critical role thread on the shard, if either of you want to join it. We mostly talk spoilers for the latest episodes, though, so you may want to wain until you’re caught up.

I will join this game. Character name pending.

17 minutes ago, The Happy Obligator said:

Hello there!  I knew that I had to join this once I realized how well this topic fits my name. I'll be Noorden, the happiest Obligator on Scadrial. I haven't played SE before, but it sounds enjoyable, so I'll definitely give it a go.  :D

*Rolls Inquisitor* 

Welcome! :D And yes, that is a joke. Though it would be funny...

There’s a rules link above if you want (and don’t already know) how to play. Glad to have you.

4 hours ago, Quinn0928 said:

Eeeee you listen to Critical Role?!?!? I just started listening to it (I'm on like episode 6 I think?) Anyway...

oh, sorry. I actually don't watch it. I don't have anywhere to watch it and I don't have the time to watch it. But I have heard a lot of great things about it.

6 hours ago, The Happy Obligator said:

Hello there!  I knew that I had to join this once I realized how well this topic fits my name. I'll be Noorden, the happiest Obligator on Scadrial. I haven't played SE before, but it sounds enjoyable, so I'll definitely give it a go.  :D

Welcome! Feel free to ask me questions.(Ha ha, like you want to ask me)