Sharder Memes!

Frustration

Just now, Condensation said:

TBH, sometimes Vapor can be cool.

Right now? Nope.

*disagreeing with the disagreement about the disagreement on the topic of the disagreement*

I'd say a sisters' view is bound to be biased... :P 

12 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I was so sure I had it right! Darn! 

I feel this pain so hard. Whenever it's that like teachers' or administrators' or sisters' thing I'm always like welp 50/50 chance here let's hope we get lucky lmao. Condensation sure be living up to that rank!

18 hours ago, Vapor said:

Y'all, I'm not cool. If you were to meet me in real life you would know.

None of us are what society considers 'cool' we are literally part of a cult of a dude that wants an evil lair in his basement and wakes up at noon,

but among us, you are cool, just as I apparently am, yes I was surprised at first to, you get used to it.

45 minutes ago, Frustration said:

None of us are what society considers 'cool' we are literally part of a cult of a dude that wants an evil lair in his basement and wakes up at noon,

but among us, you are cool, just as I apparently am, yes I was surprised at first to, you get used to it.

Very true. I don't think I'm cool, but whatever...

1 hour ago, Frustration said:

speaking of the evil basement lair, I know Brandon Mull's daughter who told me that her dad says that Sanderson is buying all the houses around him so he can connect the basements lol

also

@Channelknight Fadran

4j23t5.jpg

hehe again

Just now, revelryintheart said:

speaking of the evil basement lair, I know Brandon Mull's daughter who told me that her dad says that Sanderson is buying all the houses around him so he can connect the basements lol

I actually know people who did this, they pestered the people next door until they sold them their houses and now have their grandfather living in the giant basement. I think there’s also a bowling alley down there.

12 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

I actually know people who did this, they pestered the people next door until they sold them their houses and now have their grandfather living in the giant basement. I think there’s also a bowling alley down there.

Well, now I want that.