Sharder Memes!

Frustration

Look. Being scared of Ene because she's a mod is like being scared of a cop that occasionally comes to your house for tea and chat. They will definitely tell you if you accidentally break the rules, but unless it seems it was less than accidental they'll be nice about it all.

You could actually say the same about all the mods - even Chaos. Just don't go around tagging him for no reason and you'll be fine! He is a bit intimidating, though.

On 3/5/2023 at 11:01 AM, NerdyAarakocra said:

More @AonEne memes!

Hide contents

6403dbc30fbb6_Screenshot2023-03-046_55_48PM.png.dacc74f13b6f2fdff52570d4e2366f69.png

you know what's more terrifying than this? 

This:

Spoiler
pAniK.jpg.ea9207a48935ac22c2bc685460624a74.jpg
Anyone who sees this:
cHAos.jpg.181afb9538b6f421e66c85bae7b81d4c.jpg

I live to one day be as scary as Ene. It could happen @Robin Sedai

I'm actually more scared of you than Ene so there you have it! :P I don't actually know why because you are so nice. I think it may be because you are the first person who welcomed me on the Shard or something. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Cinnamon

18 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Hide contents

I actually have had that happen! It wasn't even because I was doing something wrong, it was because my friend was posting on all the same stuff as me so he thought my friend was "harassing me." I was new and didn't know he was head admin at the time so I wasn't scared :P how ignorant I was :lol: it was really funny for me and really irritating for my friend.

21 hours ago, Trutharchivist said:

Look. Being scared of Ene because she's a mod is like being scared of a cop that occasionally comes to your house for tea and chat. They will definitely tell you if you accidentally break the rules, but unless it seems it was less than accidental they'll be nice about it all.

You could actually say the same about all the mods - even Chaos. Just don't go around tagging him for no reason and you'll be fine! He is a bit intimidating, though.

yes. you're not wrong. so? Maybe i have a phobia of authority. (I don't, but what if I did?) Also, why is a cop coming to my house for tea? Teaching my priesthood class, sure. Coming to my house for tea? No.

3 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

that picture gave me full body chills and i physically flinched from my computer lmao. How did you get it?? has he pmd you???

Yeah, that notif was one of the most terrifying things I’ve ever experienced in my life. It wasn’t anything bad though, I just mega panicked when I saw it.

On 3/6/2023 at 2:16 AM, Cinnamon said:

you know what's more terrifying than this? 

This:

Hide contents
Anyone who sees this:
cHAos.jpg.181afb9538b6f421e66c85bae7b81d4c.jpg

I'm actually more scared of you than Ene so there you have it! :P I don't actually know why because you are so nice. I think it may be because you are the first person who welcomed me on the Shard or something. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This happened to me.:ph34r: I got in trouble for talking politics? I was just standing up for my country. But I guess he’s right. I did panic though.

EDIT: please don’t pm me for this either Chaos

Edited by TheAlpha929

On 3/6/2023 at 2:05 AM, Robin Sedai said:

I live to one day be as scary as Ene. It could happen :rolleyes:

I find you a bit intimidating sometimes because you're just so darn sensible lol. Like a lot of us on here are just totally wacky little gremlins (affectionate, not excluding myself) and you're just very good-natured and nice and serious. I don't think you're scary or anything though. I just think you're awesome. But maybe one day......

(please take all of that as a compliment because it 100% is <3)

Edited by Szeth's Facepalm

On 3/8/2023 at 0:07 PM, Szeth's Facepalm said:

I find you a bit intimidating sometimes because you're just so darn sensible lol. Like a lot of us on here are just totally wacky little gremlins (affectionate, not excluding myself) and you're just very good-natured and nice and serious. I don't think you're scary or anything though. I just think you're awesome. But maybe one day......

(please take all of that as a compliment because it 100% is <3)

I agree with this. 

Admittedly not a very good meme, but to get this thread back on topic (spoiled for size):

Spoiler

7dwcrr.jpg.f2bb9a3664ff774663a8f20cf523305a.jpg

Also, 

7dwdd1.jpg.f081e821fdbf95805afac69b3eaa225f.jpg

At least, I believe that about myself, and a few others.

Sorry for the low humor quality, I'll try better in the future.

Edited by Trutharchivist

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Trutharchivist said:

General warning from book nerds to literally anyone else:

7g76us.jpg.39f2b345864a1943f2051548c8ad59a2.jpg

Though I guess this one might've been done before, one way or another.

If we don't simply ask - does that mean we are supposed to request an annotated top ten list? Or favorite by Genre? What is the correct method?

1 hour ago, Treamayne said:

If we don't simply ask - does that mean we are supposed to request an annotated top ten list? Or favorite by Genre? What is the correct method?

It's not saying not to ask what pur favorite book is (though that can be dangerous), just don't ask us to summarize, describe, or otherwise try to learn the contents of our favorite book without reading it. We can't answer you.

4 hours ago, Treamayne said:

The idea I had was that it's unadvisable to ask about one's favorite books because they're going to ramble on and on about it. Which is probably fine if you're a fellow nerd, but... it can get unpleasant.