The Fellowship: Seasonal! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

5 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Ooohhh... that place. Yeah, plenty of spook there. I'm sure we could redirect a portal output there. Anybody else wanna come?"

@Condensation @Vapor @Mist @DramaQueen

"Sure," says Herate, standing up. She pulls Daolan up with her. "But only if Daolan comes too."

Daolan looks at Herate, conflicted.

You guys, I'm an idiot.

Also, Hiiri means mouse in Finnish, so she's mousy looking.

Hiiri appeared in the entryway, then opened her eyes and grinned. Looking around, she saw everyone else and folded in on herself, suddenly looking smaller.

Edited by Condensation

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Just an unstoppable force of darkness and death; nothing serious."

Daolan's eyes widened. "No way, not happening. Herate, you should stay here too."

"Daolan, I'm sure we'll be fine. We're just going for a brief visit to get some creepy decorations and then we'll be back, okay?"

22 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Ooohhh... that place. Yeah, plenty of spook there. I'm sure we could redirect a portal output there. Anybody else wanna come?"

@Condensation @Vapor @Mist @DramaQueen

"Absolutely! You aren't going anywhere without me, remember?"

18 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Of course I'm not. Alright... anybody know where the Cosmere portals are?"

"Do you mean a Perpendicularity?" Philico squinted, racking his brain. "Are we even in the Cosmere? Where is this house located?"

Just now, Matrim's Dice said:

"Do you mean a Perpendicularity?" Philico squinted, racking his brain. "Are we even in the Cosmere? Where is this house located?"

"Somewhere." Queen's response was immediate and dead serious, as if she saw that as a perfectly acceptable answer, which she probably did.

1 minute ago, DramaQueen said:

"Somewhere." Queen's response was immediate and dead serious, as if she saw that as a perfectly acceptable answer, which she probably did.

Philico blinked. That... was true. "Well," he said, "Then I don't know where the Cosmere portals or the Perpendicularities are. But maybe if we just start walking we'll find them. I don't know how I got here, but walking was probably involved"

24 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Of course I'm not. Alright... anybody know where the Cosmere portals are?"

"Well, if we go to a world that we know where the perpendicularities are, then we can get there faster." says Hiiri meekly, having slunk to the corner of the room.

3 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"The end of life?" asked X-6574, puzzled.

"Oh boy.  How do I..."  Kindness thinks for a minute.   "We exist right now.  For physical beings, over time, their bodies start to not work right, and then, one day, they die.  You'd need to ask someone with a physical body to explain that better."

Edited by Spren of Kindness

Just now, Spren of Kindness said:

"Oh boy.  How do I..."  Kindness thinks for a minute.   "We exist right now.  For physical beings, over time, their bodies start to not work right, and then, one day, they die.  You'd need to ask someone with a physical body to explain that better.

Missing a quotation mark there...