The Fellowship: Seasonal! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

1 hour ago, xinoehp512 said:

X-6754 looks up at the house.

It looks... strange. He's not certain how he knows that houses aren't supposed to be covered in cobwebs and strangely unmoving insects, but he does.

Uncertainly, he walks up to the door. Perhaps these people will be able to tell him where he is. Or, for that matter, what he is.

Yaassss!

T prepares to put up a field, but waits to see what will happen. "Can I help you?" she says. 

Ember walks out of the kitchen. "What happened?!" He starts to throw flame at X-6754, but T throws a field in front. "Wait! He's not attacking!"

37 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"You could've knocked."

"What is 'knocking'?"

5 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Yeah, I guess I'll just... fix the door later." Fadran gestures to the newcomer. "Would you care for some apple cider?"

@xinoehp512

"What is apple cider?" asks X-6574.

2 hours ago, turtle said:

"probably not." Said summer as she wrapped a peanut butter cup and a marshmallow in cookie dough and started roasting it. Then she saw Fadein and queen. "Fadranqueendranfadraan" she said under her breath, then, just for fun, she made Fadran speak in rhyme using her epic ability.

@Channelknight Fadran

Mwahaha I know this probably isn't the reason you did this, but I'm pretending this is his payback for continuously giving Queen curry...

2 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"You still use that? What the heck? That shipping name is just a wreck!" Fadran frowns. "I strongly dislike you."

:D:P

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"At this point, I feel like should get myself some... but then somebody would try and steal it."

@DramaQueen

Queen hops up and runs up the stairs. When she comes back down, she's holding another flannel in one hand. "Here. I bought you two so I could steal one but you could still wear one!"

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran steals the flannel.

It's not stealing if Queen's giving it to you. It's also not stealing if it was already yours. As both of those are true, there is no way that you can say that sentence honestly.

1 minute ago, DramaQueen said:

It's not stealing if Queen's giving it to you. It's also not stealing if it was already yours. As both of those are true, there is no way that you can say that sentence honestly.

Fadran steals the flannel anyways.

"I'll... be right back." He retreats away to change.