The Fellowship: Seasonal! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

7 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I... see. Well, why don't you come in?"

X-6574 takes another step forward, his metallic footwear clunking on the floor.

"I am curious to see what this 'delicious' is," he added. "And what sort of thing this 'apple cider' is to have such a quality."

13 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

X-6574 takes another step forward, his metallic footwear clunking on the floor.

"I am curious to see what this 'delicious' is," he added. "And what sort of thing this 'apple cider' is to have such a quality."

"Then give it a try. Here you go." Fadran pours X-6574 a glass.

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran glances down at his new attire. "I don't have much of an opinion on it. I've never cared for any kind of clothing in particular, which is why I just wear t-shirts and jeans."

"Well, you need a change of pace for fall, and flannels are very autumny clothes."

On a different note, do you pronounce the word autumny like autum knee or autum ee?

Just now, DramaQueen said:

"Well, you need a change of pace for fall, and flannels are very autumny clothes."

"Then I guess I'll wear flannel. How do I look?" He patted down his shirt, then frowned and removed a tag. "Now how do I look?"

I pronounce it autumn knee by reflex, but I'd prefer to pronounce it autumn ee.

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Then I guess I'll wear flannel. How do I look?" He patted down his shirt, then frowned and removed a tag. "Now how do I look?"

Queen looked at him with a straight face, slowly sipping her cider. After about thirty seconds, she lowered the cup and said, "You'll do."

"What? Is something clashing? I'm colorblind; I can't tell."

Are you actually? If so, how bad is it? I know at least 1 of my brothers is slightly colorblind, but it's just with red/green.

"No." Queen offered no other explanation, turning back to the fire and sipping more cider. "This cider's really good, by the way."

2 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

"No." Queen offered no other explanation, turning back to the fire and sipping more cider. "This cider's really good, by the way."

"Thanks. I seriously need to know; what's wrong? Do I just look bad in flannel? If so, I have no problem in switching back to fluffy pajamas and oversized sweaters."

"Thanks. I seriously need to know; what's wrong? Do I just look bad in flannel? If so, I have no problem in switching back to fluffy pajamas and oversized sweaters."

Queen unsuccessfully hid a smile.

"Is torturing me really that fun?"

"Yes. And don't even try to deny that you enjoy torturing me, too."

I SMELL LIKE CAMPFIRE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE MY FAMILY HAD A CAMPFIRE SO THIS IS THE BEST VIBE EVER.

Edited by DramaQueen

"Seriously, who doesn't like curry? It's basically the best dish in the Macrosmos!"

"I don't like curry. That is your opinion. My opinion is that curry is far from delicious. It tastes like someone found a bunch of spices and threw them all into an otherwise pretty good meal. There are just so many flavors and textures and they don't go well together, plus the curry powder just tastes really weird."

"I don't like curry. That is your opinion. My opinion is that curry is far from delicious. It tastes like someone found a bunch of spices and threw them all into an otherwise pretty good meal. There are just so many flavors and textures and they don't go well together, plus the curry powder just tastes really weird."

"You know, one would think that you would like really weird things, because I'm about as weird as they come."

36 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Then give it a try. Here you go." Fadran pours X-6574 a glass.

X-6574 sips the cider curiously.

"It is pleasurable to consume," he announced with surprise. "Is this what 'delicious' is?"

He listens in on the banter between Fadran and Queen, flicking his eyes patiently between them.

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"You know, one would think that you would like really weird things, because I'm about as weird as they come."

AGH I JUST DIED

Queen struggled to find a good comeback, but eventually replied, "You're more like Zuppa Toscana, a combination of a lot of different weird but good things that you wouldn't initially think would go well together, but do. Curry is the bad weird, but you're the best kind of weird. Surprisingly sweet, but also kind of salty."

4 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

X-6574 sips the cider curiously.

"It is pleasurable to consume," he announced with surprise. "Is this what 'delicious' is?"

He listens in on the banter between Fadran and Queen, flicking his eyes patiently between them.

"Delicious is a term we give to things that, like you said, are 'pleasurable to consume.' Particularly things that we find more pleasurable to consume than others."

Queen struggled to find a good comeback, but eventually replied, "You're more like Zuppa Toscana, a combination of a lot of different weird but good things that you wouldn't initially think would go well together, but do. Curry is the bad weird, but you're the best kind of weird. Surprisingly sweet, but also kind of salty."

"That, was... somehow both offensive and really sweet at the same time."

5 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Delicious is a term we give to things that, like you said, are 'pleasurable to consume.' Particularly things that we find more pleasurable to consume than others."

"That, was... somehow both offensive and really sweet at the same time."

UNNECESSARY COMMA ALERT! 

"I try." Queen took another long sip of cider. "Oh, by the way, there's absolutely nothing wrong with you or that flannel. You look awesome. As always."

Edited by DramaQueen

1 minute ago, DramaQueen said:

"I try." Queen took another long sip of cider. "Oh, by the way, there's absolutely nothing wrong with you or that flannel. You look awesome. As always."

"You mean like nalways? Not... always? Never? Come on, Queen, we both know that you took all the looks for this relationship."

CHECK FotT ORIGINAL!!! I HAVE THING YOU MUST FOLLOW UP ON!!!