The Fellowship: Seasonal! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

3 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

"I am Philico, though you can call me Phil." Philico steps inside and closes the door behind him.

"And it looks like I'm here just in time."

"Nice to meet you. If you want treats, you probably better grab them quickly. Sounds like we have company." T takes her own advice and grabs a few treats and the rest of the stuff for her s'more, then resumes roasting it over the fire. 

As Ember's Starbursts finish roasting, they start to drip. He pulls it out quickly, bringing it over his plate, but it's slightly too late. T, crouched beneath him, cries out for a moment. "What happened?" he asks, immediately concerned. "Your Starburst dripped on my hand, between my fingers. Where's some cold water?" She immediately gets up, walking to the sink, running water over her hand. Ember follows. "I'm so sorry. I can help." He begins drawing heat out of the area.

15 minutes ago, Mist said:

"Nice to meet you. If you want treats, you probably better grab them quickly. Sounds like we have company." T takes her own advice and grabs a few treats and the rest of the stuff for her s'more, then resumes roasting it over the fire. 

Philico ignored the food, as it was of no use to him, and glanced back at the group of children who had arrived. Another man was talking to them. He nodded to the others around the fire and asked, "Who here is in charge of decorations, inside and out? If the job is open I would be happy to fill it."

Edited by Matrim's Dice

6 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Philico ignored the food, as it was of no use to him, and glanced back at the group of children who had arrived. Another man was talking to them. He nodded to the others around the fire and asked, "Who here is in charge of decorations, inside and out? If the job is open I would be happy to fill it."

"Um... all of us? It's kind of a group effort at this point."

47 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I wasn't always a perfect little angel."

Fadran gives her a scandalous look. "How could you... how could you do such a thing? Autumn foods are to be savored, not devoured!"

"Sorry, it's hard to be patient."

1 minute ago, DramaQueen said:

"Sorry, it's hard to be patient."

"The things that are hard are the things we're supposed to overcome." Fadran frowns. "That was weirdly... pragmatic of me."

Not to press you or anything, and I know time is limited, and I don't want to stress you, but...

Spoiler

YOU GOTTA PROMISE FADRAN BACK THAT YOU WON'T LEAVE HIM AND IGNORE THE FACT THAT SOMEBODY DECIDED TO WALK IN ON THEM.

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

6 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Um... all of us? It's kind of a group effort at this point."

"Ah, I see." 

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

AND IGNORE THE FACT THAT SOMEBODY DECIDED TO WALK IN ON THEM.

:ph34r: Oops

On 10/3/2020 at 3:50 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

"COOKIES!!! Cookies and cider! And flannel! We are the autumnest of the autumn!" Fadran grabs a cookie.

Has anyone ever been to Vermont in the fall? It is beautiful this time of year.

"Hey, everyone. We should have a pumkin carving contest. Wouldn't that be fun? And then we could decorate the house with the pumkins."

Anyone in?

Edited by Bearer of all agonies

16 minutes ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

"Hey, everyone. We should have a pumkin carving contest. Wouldn't that be fun? And then we could decorate the house with the pumkins."

*Pumpkin

Yes, please! Except I won't be carving pumpkins until like the day before Halloween.

17 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Of course! I'll will destroy you guys."

What the...?

"Of course! I will destroy you guys."*

"Well! This place isn't going to decorate itself." Fadran got to his feet. "I'm going to go Universe-hopping to find some inspiration. Anybody want to come?"

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Well! This place isn't going to decorate itself." Fadran got to his feet. "I'm going to go Universe-hopping to find some inspiration. Anybody want to come?"

Philico stood. "I would be happy to."

17 hours ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

Sure but I also won't be carving pumpkins until the end of the month

13 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

X-6574 followed. He still had many questions, and this person seemed to have many answers.

Just now, Matrim's Dice said:

"I know a place called Threnody that's pretty spooky, but I'm not certain we'd be capable of travelling there." 

"Ooohhh... that place. Yeah, plenty of spook there. I'm sure we could redirect a portal output there. Anybody else wanna come?"

@Condensation @Vapor @Mist @DramaQueen

6 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

Whatever works, really. Doesn't matter.

Though this isn't really canon? Maybe?  Side Tales would probably be better, though I'm not sure where you'd fit into that plot...