The Fellowship: Seasonal! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

I know right? Its gonna have 90 pages before halloween!

"Really, really great cookies!" Summer says. Suddenly, an idea occurred to her. She took a pumpkin spice marshmallow and roasted it, putting ut between two of the cookies. "Now this is a fall s'more!"

Ember grabs a roasting stick and two Starbursts, red and yellow. He heads to the fire pit, sticking the Starbursts onto the stick. He tosses the wrappers into the fire, then puts the stick over the fire, which stops flickering nearby. 

After Ember leaves the table, T goes and grabs three marshmallows, sticking them onto a roasting stick.

28 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

X-6574 nods seriously. "I see. What is flannel?"

"It's that soft fabric that makes up the clothes that he's wearing."

She looks for a patch of coals, then sighs when there aren't any. "Guess I'll just wait." Ember overhears, then focuses for a moment. The fire in one patch goes out. "There's one," he says. "Thanks." She crouches down, resting her stick on the edge of the firepit. 

Edited by Mist

7 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Is this connected? I just found this. Can I join this? What’s going on?

This is kind of connected, same characters. It's just the Fellowship having a Halloween party. Yes, you can join. Ninja'd.

So just my thoughts as I was writing this: at some point, the Fellowship pools their resources and buys themselves a pretty dang big house that they all chill at together. Using some SCIENCE and MAGIC, they managed to set up some portals to their respective dimensions so that they're never too far away from home.

Edited by Mist

On 10/2/2020 at 10:44 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

"What's fair and isn't fair is really up to perception, but I know what you mean. I guess I'll... stop joking about suicidal? Though I never said that jumping off a bridge would kill me... maybe I'd break my kneecap and limp back home! That'd serve me right for strutting those years at the Academy..."

"Darn right." Queen replied with a laugh. "Though I guess I wouldn't know..."

23 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"COOKIES!!! Cookies and cider! And flannel! We are the autumnest of the autumn!" Fadran grabs a cookie.

Queen grabs a cookie, shoves it in her mouth, then washes it down with a gulp of cider.

About what I figured :D 

Philico materialized on the lawn of a large home. Wet grass squished beneath his toes. Well, he knew he wasn't on Roshar- lest being in Shinovar. Which he sincerely hoped he was not. He'd materialized there before, and it was an unpleasant experience. Materializing usually was.

He really ought to stop doing that.

He had gotten used to staying in his human form- older man, wrinkly face, dark clothes- on his journeys, as they frequently had him interacting with others. He squinted up at the large house. Some windows were dark, some not. Philico was unsure how inviting it was.

Thinking he had appeared on this lawn for a reason, he strode over to the porch and rang the doorbell. He could hear it ring inside the home- Spooky Scary Skeletons. 

2 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

"Darn right." Queen replied with a laugh. "Though I guess I wouldn't know..."

"I wasn't always a perfect little angel."

3 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

Queen grabs a cookie, shoves it in her mouth, then washes it down with a gulp of cider.

Fadran gives her a scandalous look. "How could you... how could you do such a thing? Autumn foods are to be savored, not devoured!"

4 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Philico materialized on the lawn of a large home. Wet grass squished beneath his toes. Well, he knew he wasn't on Roshar- lest being in Shinovar. Which he sincerely hoped he was not. He'd materialized there before, and it was an unpleasant experience. Materializing usually was.

He really ought to stop doing that.

He had gotten used to staying in his human form- older man, wrinkly face, dark clothes- on his journeys, as they frequently had him interacting with others. He squinted up at the large house. Some windows were dark, some not. Philico was unsure how inviting it was.

Thinking he had appeared on this lawn for a reason, he strode over to the porch and rang the doorbell. He could hear it ring inside the home- Spooky Scary Skeletons. 

T gets up from the fire, laying her stick across her chair. She goes and opens the door. "Hello. Can I help you?"

Just now, Mist said:

T gets up from the fire, laying her stick across her chair. She goes and opens the door. "Hello. Can I help you?"

Philico straightened. "What is occurring here, in this home? After materializing on your front lawn, I decided that it had happened for a reason. May I come in?"

3 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Philico straightened. "What is occurring here, in this home? After materializing on your front lawn, I decided that it had happened for a reason. May I come in?"

"We're preparing for a Halloween party. I'd assume so. Welcome in! What's your name?"

Oh, I redrafted, and was asking you something at first. Sorry for pinging you, Fadran.

Edited by Mist

3 minutes ago, Mist said:

"We're preparing for a Halloween party. I'd assume so. Welcome in! What's your name?"

"I am Philico, though you can call me Phil." Philico steps inside and closes the door behind him.

1 minute ago, Vapor said:

A barrage of knocks came on the door, and the doorbell was pressed multiple times.

"And it looks like I'm here just in time."