Going back to proposals and rings and the like, my dream is to propose to the girl I want to marry while both of us are skydiving (because she needs to want to (or at least be able to) skydive if I’m gonna marry her). Incredibly hard? Absolutely. Will she be able to hear me talking? Probably not. But she’ll get the general idea and it’ll be epic.

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar
I started the page, yaaaaaaay

1 minute ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Going back to proposals and rings and the like, my dream is to propose to the girl I want to marry while both of us are skydiving (because she needs to want to (or at least be able to) skydive if I’m gonna marry her). Incredibly hard? Absolutely. Will she be able to hear me talking? Probably not. But she’ll get the general idea and it’ll be epic.

What happens if you drop the ring? It would be funny but...

1 minute ago, I Am A Fish said:

What happens if you drop the ring? It would be funny but...

Well, if we can’t find it, then I guess after a short stop at the local jeweler, and we go skydiving again! (Just kidding, I’d probably just propose to her on the ground. I mean, I guess that might be more romantic:P).

5 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

It would be dangerous to get too close to each other, unless you can both skydive well, plus wouldn't you have to yell to be heard? Not trying to ruin your proposal or anything, but...

1 minute ago, KyL said:

It would be dangerous to get too close to each other, unless you can both skydive well, plus wouldn't you have to yell to be heard? Not trying to ruin your proposal or anything, but...

Probably. Hopefully we’ll have both been skydiving multiple times before, enough so that we can both skydive solo. It would be a bit more awkward if there were people strapped to our backs while I proposed...

10 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Probably. Hopefully we’ll have both been skydiving multiple times before, enough so that we can both skydive solo. It would be a bit more awkward if there were people strapped to our backs while I proposed...

true dat

On 8/9/2020 at 9:17 AM, Matrim's Dice said:

No need to sneak :P Half the people who talk here are girls. More than half, even.

Yessiree! It was you who invited us here by talking about relationships its your fault

47 minutes ago, McWafy said:

foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

fooooooooooooooooooooooooood

25 minutes ago, Condensation said:

What, girls can't be hungry? I'll have you know that I ran a mile today before breakfast, and then I didn't have much breakfast, so I'm hungry!

Sorry. Little hangry.

At least it wasn't a mile while eating breakfast. I have a feeling that would have ended just a tad differently... 

1 hour ago, Condensation said:

I'll have you know that I ran a mile today before breakfast

A mile though... definitely a good morning routine I applaud. I participated in the 10m walk-to-the-fridge-and-back and I think I still lost. Still not quite sure on that one tho seeing as how I was the only one participating